Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Jaqen

1. Any decent hacking games?

As title really, Only ever played Hacker Evolution and thought it was ok, anyone have any other suggestions?
  2. nostalgia? The little things you miss.

Great reply Jasede. Most of those I can relate to too :(
  3. nostalgia? The little things you miss.

Hi, Perhaps a case of nostalgia but what things do you miss from video/computer games? Mine: PC games that come in cardboard boxes and include a manual When a game was installing you'd get a series of screen-shots in the background showing you what the game was like. When there...
  4. Civ 3 or 4?

Hi all, Never played a Civ game before and would like to know if I should start with 3 or 4? I'm guessing play with only latest patch first or is there some kind of highly recommended unofficial fix I must know of? Many thanks,
  5. FM--Towns?

Hi all, Are FM-Towns separate releases for a system better then the pc (at the time)? Were they not interchangeable? Is it better to use FM-Towns versions for emulators? Thanks
  6. Highbrow games?

Moving away from PC Games - did any consoles (even retro) manage to pull off any decent 'highbrow' stuff?
  7. Baldur's Gate mods - I need help!

No probs! Have a good time playing now!
  8. Baldur's Gate mods - I need help!

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments ... s_gate_and
  9. Let's walk the streets of Silent Hill (Complete !)

Ghostdog you deserve a medal for the contribution you've given us with your mods and LP. Nice work!
  10. the cranky hermit

Bookmarked, that's a good site. Thanks
  11. Is it possible for a true RPG game to have acceptable sales?

Some points made here along similar lines; http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic ... highlight=
  12. Incline Quest For Glory

Many thanks guys!
  13. The Last Express no cd

Recently started playing this. Was surprised to see no fix packs or patches (or nocds) so you help is appreciated!
  14. Incline Quest For Glory

Hi all, Have never played the 'Quest For Glory' series, is it recomended by you lot? Thinking of giving it a try. Big fan of adventure games and I seem to have missed this. Silly question but, its best starting with number 1 right? I see there are 5? All need playing through dosbox?
  15. If you could erase your memory and replay 1 game

Hi all, As title; If you could erase your memory and replay 1 game as if it was your first time, what would it be? I would have to say Planescape Torment.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom