Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Iri

1. Iri

Game News Sengoku Rance: The 'Gahahaha' Gets Released in the West

What a disgusting move. Any person in their right mind who admits to playing this series is a certified pervert. Anywhoo, do folks know if this is the one that everybody pirated or is it a different one? Asking for a friend.
  2. Iri

Incline The First Game To Go Public On Steam For Golden Era (Post Grimoire)

This actually sounds right up my alley. So 3 months.... what is that in non-neandrathal time... 12 years? I'll buy it on release and not play it til it's patched up a year later like everything nowadays. See you in 2031, can't wait Cleve! :salute:
  3. Iri

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

I love the idea of gog, but yeah its true. It's probly that.
  4. Iri

Vapourware Barkley 2 - the new Codex vaporware champion

@eric_s : Alot of weirdos post here, and you and that guy who types in all caps were two that I always enjoyed reading the most (after cleve, but I had to bleach my brain everytime) It sucks that the thing crashed and burned but I hope it wont stop you from being a cool dude and I think...
  5. Iri

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

I live in a house with crappy internet and deal with this all the time. I always assumed it was the connection getting funky right at the end of a download? A weird workaround I do is having a youtube video going on mute, which I think is increasing the priority/bandwidth or something, and often...
  6. Iri

Vapourware Barkley 2 - the new Codex vaporware champion

We all know there's only ONE person who could finish this game.....
  7. Iri

Game News Larian is making Baldur's Gate 3

Belegarsson......
  8. Iri

Vapourware RPG Codex's Best RPGs - 2019 - REVIEW THREAD!

One minor quiblbe/edit: "a lot of times they’re just hanging out there stuck on some random monster and sometimes women!" to a lot of times they’re just hanging out there stuck on some random monster and sometimes even women!
  9. Iri

Is it bad design to allow a player to create a nonviable character? (Age of Decadence)

In response to OP: It's not the 80's so designers should know better. I can forgive stuff like new designers overlooking builds because they give so many options and whatnot, but as far as info being intentionally vague or non-existent for viable character builds, that is just ridiculous. Here...
  10. Iri

Post your RPG ideas. The most creative one wins.

Time travel RPG with a character that keeps running into a version/versions of themselves from different points further on in the game, with C&C that reacts to create 2 opposing timelines (with your opposite "you" making the opposite choices you make) that keep bumping into each other throughout...
  11. Iri

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Shroud of the Avatar

Can someone with more clout than me summon Cleve to get in on this? Because c'mon, we all want that, right?
  12. Iri

Codex Interview RPG Codex Interview: Julian Gollop on Phoenix Point

Every single thing Gollop says is priceless. He is as cool as he seems. Excellent interview, sser!
  13. Iri

KickStarter Phoenix Point - the new game from X-COM creator Julian Gollop

Julian definitely took his time to get here. But don't forget he "disappointed" by not creating a successor for X-COM while working with other companies. He has good reason to not trust anyone with an IP. Now he is got his own thing. He is reviving X-COM. If any one has put the work in to earn a...
  14. Iri

Back in the day, XCOM was XCOM. Not terror from the deep and no hyphen was necessary. We had to climb through DOS uphill both ways and sound was for rich folk. I'm talkin B: drives, man!
  15. Iri

Thanks, but I'm too old to care :hero:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom