Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Invictus

1. Invictus

New Vegas mods

I just setup Viva New Vegas and loving the performance and stability, nowI am looking for a good mod that adds some quests and actually depth to the Legion without too many addons…any suggestions?
  2. Invictus

Baldur's Gate Infinity Engine games on IOs… what a feeling!

Normally I would have my retro gaming on a proper PC or play a remastered version on Switch but since I rediscovered the Infinity Engine games on IOs I have been having such a fantastic time After seeing Planescape Torment discounted I wanted to replay Baldur’s Gate 2 but thought that maybe I...
  3. Invictus

Codex Review RPG Codex Retrospective Review: Freedom Force

Loved FF hope someday it makes it to tablets
  4. Invictus

From Software Elden Ring - From Software's new game with writing by GRRM

So much angst in this thread… I just beat Godfrey on the 4th try and honestly I am enjoying the game tremendously; the open world aspect is fun if a bit plain, the smaller dungeons and caves are a brief diversion to fight a boss and get an interesting item or spell, while the larger dungeons and...
  5. Invictus

Can modern gamers get into old crpg's?

I still have to be amazed after Sseth’s videos on games like Might and Magic 6 that have 2.2 million views and 105k likes… if 0.05 of those viewers actually got into buying (and playing) that game imagine how many new gamers of old games that single video created? It is not the question that new...
  6. Invictus

From Software Elden Ring - From Software's new game with writing by GRRM

I am really enjoying the game so far; seems like the Souls formula was applied to Dragons Dogma which is a fantastic combination to me. The openworld system feels just so liberating but obviously it kind of works against tightly focused level design from the earlier games (especially compared...
  7. Invictus

Skyrim for Switch is just the same old rehashed stuff… but can’t help loving it

Now now let’s not get carried away… it is good brainless fun but best game pf all time… yeah nope
  8. Invictus

Skyrim for Switch is just the same old rehashed stuff… but can’t help loving it

Just got it yesterday as a gift from the wife and man… it is mindless but oh so much fun and satisfying The Switch version looks better than I expected in handheld and other than the disastrous UI plays pretty much perfectly, if you could add a few easy of life mods like the unofficial patches...
  9. Invictus

Fallout Fallout: New Vegas 10 Year Anniversary

The first thing in my mind with the announcement of Steam Deck is “Portable New Vegas” :takemymoney:
  10. Invictus

5 games you always come back to

Let it always remain the flawed gem it will always be in our minds and hearts... you can’t catch lightning in a bottle twice
  11. Invictus

Unhealthy interest in sales figures

All most of care about is that: The EA sales did well The game is looking good The ensured success of ITS to make sure we get quality games from quality developers Oh and sign me up for an updated Age of Decadence!
  12. Invictus

The Witcher 1 Thread

I think that the whole vibe of the first game where you had to prepare potions, upgrade gear, prep up, switch fight stances and meditate before big fights made me feel like a real Witcher who had to relay on preparation and not only twitchy skills to get by... that got lost in Witcher 3 and was...
  13. Invictus

Eternity Josh Sawyer reflects on his failures with Pillars of Eternity

He is literally why the “Ignore” function was invented; he gives nothing worthwhile to any discussion
  14. Invictus

Eternity Josh Sawyer reflects on his failures with Pillars of Eternity

And the explode pretty nice too! Even a pop gun makes them blow up like they were mad blood and meat filled balloons
  15. Invictus

System Shock System Shock 2 Enhanced Edition by Nightdive Studios

Love the updated look; it keeps faithful to the original but with a modern look Kind of makes me hope more DarkEngine games get updated

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom