Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Grunker
Reactions
5,451 24,218 8 546 126 129

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Found a glowie boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminds me of when a politician hands me a shitty proposal that they recognize is subpar and rote, and expects me to sell it to the press. Somehow when no journalist is interested, they’re surprised. Motherfucker how is the correlation between product strength and marketability such a mystery to you
    Grunker
    Grunker
    congratulations on finding out I work as a special advisor. not like it’s been public knowledge on the codex for 7 years
    Maxie
    Maxie
    please don't
    being old is not a real hobby, apologize
    Generic-Giant-Spider
    mr grunker is this creature bothering you?
    Grunker
    Grunker
    Cute dogs are always welcome here, though your brutal enthusiasm is appreciated, mr. Spider
    Kev Inkline
    Kev Inkline
    It's a full time job, goddammit!!
    Stop saying shit i agree with faggot.
    A horse of course
    never a problem for me
    Grunker
    Grunker
    I profoundly apologize
    Well I liked your White March battle story and tu for sharing it with Josh it was meant to be the toughest in the game so great work and see you in DEADFIRE okay? Okay!
    Just saw your post in the SRHK thread. Leaving aside art and writing, what CRPGs come to mind that have excellent core systems and story interaction? Honest question.
    Grunker
    Grunker
    Hey, didn't see your post here. The IE-games, Wizardry, Witcher 3, Dark Souls, I can think of many. I think my entire top 10 list probably has them. Though my comment in that thread is directed towards the fact that even Fallout has FAR better core systems than SRR-style games, which are so extremely bare bones.
    Fenix
    Fenix
    SRR - Shadowrun Return?
    Grunker
    Grunker
    yep
    Man, thank you for Where Journalism Goes to Write Itself, I think I should write it personally here.
    hi just read your pillars retrospective and catching up after a vacation great job and feel free to use any pics from white march via my review if you like with link under information.
    Not sure if you saw my post in the thread, but raptr has acquired more keys for the Rift + Storm Legion giveaway. You get a lot more benefits when Rift goes F2P if you own SL. Just thought I'd post on your profile in case you missed the post, seeing as the keys will likely run out fast again.
    Zewp
    Zewp
    Well, unless you don't have access to your PC, you can just leave the game running in the background. The game boots you after 15m of inactivity, but doesn't shut down and raptr only checks that the exe is running. I made up all of my hours by leaving the game running overnight.
    Grunker
    Grunker
    Sweet! Gonna do that then! How do I launch the game through RAPTR though?
    Grunker
    Grunker
    Nevermind, figured it out!
    You use a little English in your Danish. "du hoppet med pa The Blind Criticism Train".

Do you normally think in English and translate to Danish or do you think in Danish and translate to English?
    Grunker
    Grunker
    When speaking Danish, I often insert English bits everywhere. Dunno if they translate well into each other, it's just a habit, I guess.
    Grunker
    Grunker
    BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW THE BLIND CRITICISM TRAIN ISN'T ALSO A DANISH SENTENCE HUH
    Puha... Fjæsbog på mit kodex. Det er lidt lissom en mågeklat på en ny poloshirt.
    Grunker
    Grunker
    Facebook er awesome. Jeg var klar over det ville starte en shitstorm, men fuck det, gider ikke bliver holdt tilbage af irrationel butthurt. Hvis du vil vide hvorfor jeg syntes FB er fedt for kodekset må du spørge i DU's tråd eller sende en PM, for man kan ikke skrive en skid på en kommentar :)
    Ulminati
    Ulminati
    Fjæsog er en kult. Folk bli'r ved med at irritere dig om at du da skal være en del af deres datamining så de kan sende dig reklamer. Derefter forventer de at du kigger på din reklamefolder hver dag så de kan sende dig billeder af katte.
    Grunker
    Grunker
    Næ det du.
    Jeg bliver hverken irriteret af reklamer (da det er en enkelt indstilling at slå fra) eller ser på billeder af katte.
    Så enten fejler du i basal brugerfladebenyttelse eller også er du hoppet med på The Blind Criticism Train.
    Der er masser at kritisere FB for. But that ain't it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom