Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Grunker
Brofists Received:
Kodex Kool Kredits:
Birthday:
May 14, 1987 (Age: 26)
Student

Grunker

RPG Codex Staff, Mudcrab, 26, from Copenhagen

new forums be bro, yo Dec 29, 2011

1. Zewp
      Zewp
      Not sure if you saw my post in the thread, but raptr has acquired more keys for the Rift + Storm Legion giveaway. You get a lot more benefits when Rift goes F2P if you own SL. Just thought I'd post on your profile in case you missed the post, seeing as the keys will likely run out fast again.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Zewp
        Zewp
        Well, unless you don't have access to your PC, you can just leave the game running in the background. The game boots you after 15m of inactivity, but doesn't shut down and raptr only checks that the exe is running. I made up all of my hours by leaving the game running overnight.
        May 21, 2013
      3. Grunker
        Grunker
        Sweet! Gonna do that then! How do I launch the game through RAPTR though?
        May 22, 2013
      4. Grunker
        Grunker
        Nevermind, figured it out!
        May 22, 2013
    2. Angelo85
      Angelo85
      Youskå speaksko Danishska? :D
      1. Grunker
        Grunker
        Den skal jeg nok lige ha' igen.
        Jul 14, 2012
      2. Angelo85
        Angelo85
        Jeg tror også :p
        Jul 14, 2012
    3. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      You use a little English in your Danish. "du hoppet med pa The Blind Criticism Train".

Do you normally think in English and translate to Danish or do you think in Danish and translate to English?
      1. Grunker
        Grunker
        When speaking Danish, I often insert English bits everywhere. Dunno if they translate well into each other, it's just a habit, I guess.
        Jun 15, 2012
      2. Grunker
        Grunker
        BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW THE BLIND CRITICISM TRAIN ISN'T ALSO A DANISH SENTENCE HUH
        Jun 15, 2012
    4. Ulminati
      Ulminati
      Puha... Fjæsbog på mit kodex. Det er lidt lissom en mågeklat på en ny poloshirt.
      1. Grunker
        Grunker
        Facebook er awesome. Jeg var klar over det ville starte en shitstorm, men fuck det, gider ikke bliver holdt tilbage af irrationel butthurt. Hvis du vil vide hvorfor jeg syntes FB er fedt for kodekset må du spørge i DU's tråd eller sende en PM, for man kan ikke skrive en skid på en kommentar :)
        May 11, 2012
      2. Ulminati
        Ulminati
        Fjæsog er en kult. Folk bli'r ved med at irritere dig om at du da skal være en del af deres datamining så de kan sende dig reklamer. Derefter forventer de at du kigger på din reklamefolder hver dag så de kan sende dig billeder af katte.
        May 11, 2012
      3. Grunker
        Grunker
        Næ det du.
        Jeg bliver hverken irriteret af reklamer (da det er en enkelt indstilling at slå fra) eller ser på billeder af katte.
        Så enten fejler du i basal brugerfladebenyttelse eller også er du hoppet med på The Blind Criticism Train.
        Der er masser at kritisere FB for. But that ain't it.
        May 11, 2012
    5. Grunker
      Grunker
      new forums be bro, yo
  • Signature

RPG Codex Editorial: Where Journalism Goes to Write Itself
    RPG Codex Reports: Gamescom Coverage | The Vision Behind Might & Magic X Legacy | Expeditions: Conquistador
    RPG Codex Review: Dungeonbowl
    RPG Codex Pen & Paper Reviews: Numenera
    RPG Codex Pen & Paper Interviews: GURPS | World of Darkness | D&D Next | Monte Cook
    Other RPG Codex Content: RPG Codex Top 10 RPGs | RPG Codex Top 10 Strategy Games

About

Birthday:
    May 14, 1987 (Age: 26)
    Student
    Roleplaying, beer, motorcycles, literature, film, gaming, pen&paper.

Interact

Content:
    Facebook:
    Grunker

(buying stuff via the above links helps us pay the hosting bills)