Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Gnidrologist

1. Gnidrologist

Wizardry Wizardry 8 - surviving high level mobs

So you choose a convoluted and not even obvious way to cheese the fuck out of sapling battle, because you're always too weak/incompetent to take them on and that's okay and not at all power/meta gaming But making your way from starting dungeon to first populated area bit more convenient without...
  2. Gnidrologist

Screenshot thread

Yeah, i like it. Don't listen to Roxorowitzcewhats. He has some trauma about it. I'm not through it yet and maybe it gets increasingly shitty towards the end (as most PB games do), but there are aspect that i like more in it that in EL1. The classic PB formula works good though and i'm kina PB...
  3. Gnidrologist

Screenshot thread

4. Gnidrologist

Screenshot thread

5. Gnidrologist

Screenshot thread

Ye yea i know El2 is shit and all. Jax is so damn depressed so i took him to some places so he can feel more relaxed and in terms with himself.
  6. Gnidrologist

ELEX ELEX RELEASE THREAD

There are healing plants and such all over the snowy Xacor in E1 too.
  7. Gnidrologist

ELEX ELEX RELEASE THREAD

If you only disliked Risen 2 in last 5-10 hours, then it's a good game overall, right? I pretty much dislike every single PB game in their last 5-10 hours. :lol: I checked what Outward is in Mortismal channel. It's a survival and resource management game. Want none of that shit. Not saying it's...
  8. Gnidrologist

ELEX ELEX RELEASE THREAD

Okay, just checked out the E2 and am already dissapoint. Not only the voice of Jax is some cuck shit squeeky shit, his face is basically how i look after 3 days of heavy drinking. WTF? I'm demoralized already. Was that the purpose, ze germans? Was Jax too toxically masculine? Also, is there...
  9. Gnidrologist

ELEX ELEX RELEASE THREAD

Okay, then there's actual question: Which is better - Elex2 or Risen3? Because these are next PB i want to try out at some point. I know i'll try them both at some point. But witch one is better? Or worse?
  10. Gnidrologist

ELEX ELEX RELEASE THREAD

But if i'm junky of PB jank?
  11. Gnidrologist

ELEX ELEX RELEASE THREAD

I will take your word for that, but still try it out. Just can't help playing PB games, even if they're shitty. :ELEX: The first half is fun, it's a traditional open-world-ish PB fare. That's a staple of ANY PB game ever. The final chapters are always straight forward - kil da big bad. Overall...
  12. Gnidrologist

ELEX ELEX RELEASE THREAD

What would happen to me, if i do? Mind you, i actually enjoyed Risen 2.
  13. Gnidrologist

ELEX ELEX RELEASE THREAD

If it's more of the same, then i'll play it definitely. The final part of any PB games is always somewhat a chore. Even in Elex1, it was kinda funny. I explored all the map and did all the quests in chapter 1 and little bit in second so most of the reminder was just teleporting from one place to...
  14. Gnidrologist

Screenshot thread

15. Gnidrologist

ELEX ELEX RELEASE THREAD

Finished. I think this is a great game. With no exaggeration. Especially in comparison of the all the nu-shit that has come out in recent decade. But not without flaws, obviously. I'll not write down bullet points of pros and cons, because all is intertwined in this game. First of all, my...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom