Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Garm

1. Garm

Project GODUS, the ultimate Peter Molyneux fiasco

Why are some people surprised about how this has turned out? People need to get their heads out of their asses and just immediately walk away when you learn that Molyneaux is involved in a game. It's going to be shit and won't deliver on any of its promises. Seriously, how fucking stupid can...
  2. Garm

DayZ, a zombie mod for ArmA2 - Now standalone on Steam Early Access

It looks like to me that Rocket is going to bail out. I still don't think this game will be finished this year. Remember the bullshit about how standalone would be done by August and it took like 6 months later for them to have an alpha?
  3. Garm

The Goddamn Batman: Arkham Origins

I didn't notice any terrible bugs in the game. I thought it was fun anyway.
  4. Garm

Vapourware Scam Citizen - Only people with too much money can become StarCitizens! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

So is there anything close to gameplay at this point in terms of videos? Or are they still the typical bullshit interview with an artist or something coupled with a couple fancy screenshots? I'm gonna say it again: this game won't come close to the hype and won't have half of the things decently...
  5. Garm

Post an obnoxious LP'er

Pretty much all the idiots who do the whole "play a horror game routine with my webcam on" schtick and most people who LP AAA-titles. Seems like most popular LPers on youtube are either obnoxious morons or people with a terrible sense of humor that try way to hard to be funny.
  6. Garm

Blood Bowl 2

Meh. A shiny new UI won't make up for the bullshit they're trying to pull again by only releasing like 8 teams and then doing DLC later for the rest.
  7. Garm

RPGs where you can be a turncoat?

Deus Ex....kind of.
  8. Garm

KickStarter The Banner Saga

Sounds kind of like a pain in the ass, but at the same time the choices the currency forces you to make is refreshing. Might pick this game up during a sale now.
  9. Garm

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

That image is hilarious. Thank you for that. Thank you so much. Someone needs to make a picture of Gaben aboard a pirate ship swording fighting now.
  10. Garm

Vapourware Scam Citizen - Only people with too much money can become StarCitizens! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

It's been that way for awhile. It'll be funny to see this game utterly fail to deliver on even 1/3 of its promises. I hope it won't, but it most likely will.
  11. Garm

Vapourware LOL ELECTRONIC ARTS: The EA Thread

Ah. Well then we're on the same side of the issue. Since what you're advocating is just a progressive bracket without all the loopholes and other bullshit.
  12. Garm

Way to put that into context. You forgot to mention how much wealth all of those people own--which is the vast majority of it. Also you forgot to mention how the middle and lower classes wages have stagnated for 30 years while the wealthiest's have like tripled.
  13. Garm

So you expect people below the poverty threshold to pay taxes? I really don't get why people have such a problem with the idea that people who make more should pay more. The wealthy owe a tremendous amount of their success to various government programs due to R+D. More tax money means more...
  14. Garm

Flat-tax would be even worse for the poor and middle classes.
  15. Garm

Door Kickers - SWAT real-time tactics game

Anyone know if the game is going to have random level generation? It looks like fun but with static levels it would get old very quickly.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom