Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Fowyr
Reactions
4,411 13,081 4 384 39 295

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Я пластичейский хирург, Пластик Фантастик. Включю турбо-сиски бомбастик.
    You can't leave me hanging with that song! :negative:
    Heroic Liberator
    Heroic Liberator
    Wonder how Mihalok would react to that))
    Fowyr
    Fowyr
    Wonder how Mihalok would react to that))
    Considering, that he sings this song in Ukrainian now: "Oink! Oink!"
    Heroic Liberator
    Heroic Liberator
    It's a shame, really. He's a good musician (and overall artist in coordinating his bands' activities, both LT and Brutto having some quite creative music videos), too bad that his politics are shit.
    I am now covered in Earl Grey tea having spat it down me laughing at the Novodvorskaya comment. Top work chap *salute*
    Fowyr
    Fowyr
    You are welcome. :salute:
    You should appreciate that is written on her sign.
    "You're all idiots and don't want to be treated.
    And I'm only one smart and beatiful, standing here in the white coat."
    Stop hiding behind buttons. Come out and dance. I don't bite... hard. <3
    The_Mask
    The_Mask
    You're a coward that hides behind ratings instead of saying what he wants to say in posts, out of the fear of losing his monocle.

Instead of hinting at what you want to say, come out and say it.

You're no different than asf in the box. You think you found a loophole, when in fact, you're just dodging being told you're the midwit.
    Fowyr
    Fowyr
    Better to chime in when you see that you could really add something to discussion than spewing useless drivel like you. Almost all your posts in this thread have zero substance.

>>you're no different than asf in the box. You think you found a loophole, when in fact, you're just dodging being told you're the midwit.

What. Really what?
    The_Mask
    The_Mask
    All your posts are brilliant. Very informative. 0 wisdom though.

Let me guess, you're a boomer, and you're butthurt I have more insight than you do?

What do you mean what? Bitch, is it cool to say security doesn't matter, when you're 1 foot in the grave?

Are you even self aware?
    The autism is strong in this one.
    Heroic Liberator
    Heroic Liberator
    From insults to reasonable arguments. True 'dexian gentlemen.
    Ryzer
    How is autism an insult? Most clever and bright men on this earth are autists.
    I was thinking more about Theme Park/Hospital / Dungeon Keeper. A lot of fun.
    Heroic Liberator
    Heroic Liberator
    Now that's an autistic answer. And in any case, 'retarded decline enablers' is certainly one. But anyhow - carry on, prestigious 'dex gentlemen.
    Have you tried talking to NMA staff about that review?
    Fowyr
    Fowyr
    No. I never had an account there, in addition to their problems being persistent (I remember seeing some of their content like this already a year or two ago) and systemic, not contained to only one VD's review.
    Fowyr
    Fowyr
    Considering that we could just ask permission from VD just to crosspost it here (or just make all proper references to NMA) - so why not? Shitton of interesting things are alredy gone from Internet because no one copied them.
    420 characters? Really? Heh.
    Thought you died bro, but see you still stalking the halls.
    Fowyr
    Fowyr
    Nah, I'm just slowing down. It's a very tiresome ITZ and a most inane RaHoWa that I ever saw.
    Fowyr
    Fowyr
    Cry me a river, unwashed peasant. My cat had better taste in the RPGs and knew more about them than you. :M
    I ASK INANE QUESTIONS
    I ASK INANE QUESTIONS
    Imagine being so booty blasted you feel you have to start shitting up people's profiles after getting BTFO.
    Just imagine.
    Uyy.
    Sigourn
    Sigourn
    You are still a retard.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom