Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice
felipepepe
Last Activity:
Jul 22, 2017 at 5:35 AM
Parrots:
Kodex Kool Kredits:
Positive ratings received:
Neutral ratings received:
Negative ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Participation Award 19 1
'k 0 0
Acknowledge this user's Agenda 127 44
hopw roewur ne 69 40
Brofist 30,093 11,209
Goldfist 15 1
gimme dem dolla bills 1 0
nice 4 0
Dislike 0 0
Up Yours 1 0
Funny 825 29
rolleyes 2 0
Agree 1,015 289
Disagree 84 4
incline 88 7
decline 69 3
Edgy 12 8
meh 37 3
FAKE NEWS 3 0
I found this text to be too long and as such I didn't read it 2 0
Yes 1 0
No 1 0
Rage 79 4
Despair 149 18
Thanks! 45 35
Prestigious 181 39
Salute 272 44
Interesting 66 11
Informative 239 40
[citation needed] 20 14
Friendly 45 16
When words are not enough 1 1
Tool 1 0
Fabulously Optimistic 71 5
Creative 22 9
butthurt 56 15
Racist 42 5
Deus Vult 0 3
"It was Aliens" 11 5
sheeple 2 2
cuck 8 0
it is a mystery 34 8
Old 10 3
M'lady 3 2
Bad Spelling 15 0
WTF am I reading 36 2
Nuke it from orbit 1 0
retadred 43 5
Shit 32 9
Slurp this person's delicious asshole 1 0
Heresy 0 0
Equip the Ring 0 0
Excited! 31 3
Doggy 41 12
Kitty 1 0
Balanced 24 1
covfefe 2 0
Yuge! 9 0
Best Deal! 5 0
WTF!? 2 0
Love! 0 0
Build the Wall! 6 0
Win! 1 0
Yes! 10 0
Disgusting! 8 0
You're Fired! 3 0
:M 50 7
M: 1 0
Birthday:
Sep 8, 1987 (Age: 29)

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic, Mudcrab, 29, from Terra da Garoa

Yo bros, 5th release of the CRPG Book is OUT: https://crpgbook.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/crpg-book-preview-5.pdf Apr 10, 2017

felipepepe was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Jul 22, 2017 at 5:35 AM
    1. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      Who did you go around pestering to get that big ass 2012-2016 poll going? I want one too, where people can assign different scores (1 to 5) to different games they have played.

thank you
      1. Severian Silk
      2. felipepepe
        felipepepe
        Talk to DU, he's the one who made that poll.
        Jul 7, 2017
    2. Zer0wing
      Zer0wing
      Would you feature a space in your CRPG book for fan-made games/total conversions like Enderal or 1.5 Res?
      1. ManjuShri has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. felipepepe
        felipepepe
        Uh, they are in the book already. Check Fallout 2's review, 1.5 Resurrection is on the mod list. I also added Enderal to the Skyrim review, and Nehrim to Oblivion.
        Jul 5, 2017
        Delterius has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Zer0wing
        Zer0wing
        Do you need a Nevada review?
        Jul 5, 2017
        ManjuShri has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. felipepepe
        felipepepe
        Nope, it's already in the book as well.
        Jul 5, 2017
        Delterius has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    3. Excidium II
      Excidium II
      how come you are white and have a job in japan.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. felipepepe
        felipepepe
        By learning Japanese? You have no idea of how many clueless gringos come here and just want to hang with gringos, speak English & work as English teachers :P
        Apr 22, 2017
        Excidium II has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. felipepepe
        felipepepe
        Just imagine a gringo trying to find work in huehueland without speaking huehue...
        Apr 22, 2017
        Excidium II and an Administrator have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. zwanzig_zwoelf
        zwanzig_zwoelf
        It's not that hard, actually. They're called 'sex slaves'.
        Apr 22, 2017
        Excidium II has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    4. pippin
      1. ManjuShri has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. felipepepe
        felipepepe
        Yeah, that guy makes the best game books on Kickstarter, and for a decent price... I actually emailed him some months ago to ask if he would be interested in partnering to publish the CRPG Book, but never got a reply :/
        Apr 14, 2017
    5. felipepepe
      1. Lurker King, Rahdulan, Lhynn and 6 others have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. commie
        commie
        Nice, but I can't wipe my arse with a pdf.
        Apr 10, 2017
        Maggot, Lhynn, Ranselknulf and 1 other person have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. Ranselknulf
        Ranselknulf
        You got a few spelling errors in your introduction there.
        Apr 10, 2017
      5. MotherMachinae
        MotherMachinae
        You can write that [Deus Ex] Revision is free for Steam and GOG.
        And mention Enclave mod in Fallout Tactics page.
        Apr 12, 2017
    6. Ed123
      Ed123
      Delete your account
      1. MotherMachinae, Dreed, Maggot and 2 others have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    7. Lurker King
      Lurker King
      I think you should make your own threads about obscure games that you deem interesting in the news page and the general cRPG forum. It’s easier to do and it would promote them much more than GOTYs. Threads about “post here an unknown game” should do the trick too. Otherwise, we will remain in this retarded eternal loop of discussing the kickstarter of six studios as if they were the landscape of contemporary cRPGs.
      1. felipepepe
        felipepepe
        You mean old or new games? Last year we had Tales of Wuxia which I wanted to talk about, but I didn't finish it yet, so couldn't do a review and ended up not posting anything :/
        Jan 11, 2017
        Lurker King has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Lurker King
        Lurker King
        Old, new, it doesn't matter. You can be more informal too. It doesn’t need to be super polished reviews. You can post some updates or describe some feature that got you interested in the game with a link. Anything to break this retarded model of sperging about kickstarter. It drains all the energy to these games, it is madness.
        Jan 11, 2017
        felipepepe has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Lurker King
        Lurker King
        Sorry to bother you again, but it just occurred to me that you could make a text about the top ten good recent cRPGs that weren’t released on kickstarter. You know, games like Legend of Grimrock, NEO Scavenger, etc. A good informative text with photos. You are good doing this stufft. It's certainly better than random comments.
        Jan 11, 2017
    8. Mustawd
      Mustawd
      It's sad we don't have a 2016 GOTY. Can you make a thread? You're good with that stuff. ^_^
      1. Snorkack has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. WhiteGuts
        WhiteGuts
        do you think this is some kind of twitter bullshit ? make ur own damn thread bitch
        Jan 11, 2017
        agentorange has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. felipepepe
        felipepepe
        This year we'll have a 2016 GOTY and a "2012-2016 - Best Age of Incline RPG" voting. I did my part, it's all in DU's hand now.
        Jan 11, 2017
        SausageInYourFace, Joni Odin von Hassenstein, Mustawd and 1 other person have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. Mustawd
        Mustawd
        WhiteGuts , this isn't twatter? I've been doing it wrong this whole time!!

#hashtag
        Jan 11, 2017
    9. Mustawd
      Mustawd
      (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)
      1. felipepepe
        felipepepe
        です。
        Jan 4, 2017
        Mustawd has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    10. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      Dude you should totally make a section in the cRPG that talks about you, I would probably read it. It's weird seeing a Brazilian love cRPGs so much.
      1. Nekot-The-Brave has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        It's not egomaniac if it's on request, tho. Make sure to spice it up by mentioning how you avoiding certain death in the favelas multiple times by using your cRPG-honed skills.
        Nov 16, 2016
      4. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        Still makes more sense than an Argentinian playing CRPGs.
        Nov 16, 2016
      5. Delterius
        Delterius
        There will be articles about CRPG historian Felipe Dushpepes after the book is released.
        Nov 16, 2016
    11. newtmonkey
      newtmonkey
      Are you still in Japan? If so, welcome to Japan! :)
      1. felipepepe has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. newtmonkey
        newtmonkey
        Next time I take a business trip to Tokyo I'm looking you up! Will contact you :)
        Nov 18, 2016
      4. felipepepe
        felipepepe
        Please don't murder me. Or take me to a Maid Café.
        Nov 18, 2016
        newtmonkey has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      5. newtmonkey
        newtmonkey
        No murder, no maid cafe, I promise! Probably karaoke tho ;)
        Nov 19, 2016
    12. xxxCatholicKillahxxx
      xxxCatholicKillahxxx
      I apologize for bothering you but do you mind if I ask what games from the Tokyo Game Show will be covered in your preview of it?
      1. Darth Roxor
        Darth Roxor
        only the worst ones
        Sep 27, 2016
      2. felipepepe
        felipepepe
        Eh, I'll write more about the event itself, there were very few hands-on, and most were of things already out (Persona5 ), that have demos (Ni-Oh, FFXV), or that everyone knows how it will be (Berserk Musou).

It was really underwhelming.
        Sep 27, 2016
      3. InD_ImaginE
        InD_ImaginE
        rate felipepe post post negative :negative:
        Sep 27, 2016
    13. Ranselknulf
      Ranselknulf
      Did you ever finish that CRPG book you were working on?
      1. Excidium II
        Excidium II
        He's still editing the added commentary by prominent feminist gamers
        Sep 24, 2016
      2. Ranselknulf
        Ranselknulf
        Hopefully he is adding HD feminist content or better yet 4K
        Sep 24, 2016
        Nekot-The-Brave has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. felipepepe
        felipepepe
        Sep 24, 2016
        Nekot-The-Brave has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    14. MisterStone
      MisterStone
      60 bux for chopping my artwork in half and uploading it to a twitter profile? Teh fugh?
      2. MisterStone
      3. felipepepe
        felipepepe
        Oh, sorry man. We asked everywhere who did the original banner, but no one knew and google wouldn't find it... Since it was in .jpg, I grabbed the tileset and redid it in .png. I can split the money if you like. Was your art after all...
        Mar 10, 2016
        MisterStone has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. MisterStone
        MisterStone
        Naw, I was just joking around. I am not active on site now, and don't even have time to play the incline CRPGs, so just keep the cash and finish that book! It would be nice if my creatorship could be remembered somehow, though. ;)
        Mar 10, 2016
    15. hivemind
      hivemind
      Thea is actually a pretty good game.
    16. Alienman
      Alienman
      Looking forward to your book. Read some of it, but didn't want to spoil too much. Will I able to buy it printed or is it digital only?
    17. Sheep
      Sheep
      why isn't Sir-Tech article in your book mentioning the mighty 'thal at all?
      1. felipepepe
        felipepepe
        Let's see if Grimoire is released before I finish the book... then I'll mention it there. Otherwise, it goes to the "unfinished/canceled RPG" list.
        Dec 30, 2015
      2. Sheep
        Sheep
        Oh so I guess in the "unfinished/cancelled RPG" there will be Cleve's Wiz8 as well.
        Dec 30, 2015
    18. Ranselknulf
      Ranselknulf
      Did you ever finish that CRPG book you were compiling?
      1. felipepepe
        felipepepe
        Still working on it, should release the 300-page preview soon.
        Nov 11, 2015
      2. Markman
        Markman
        4 micro reviews remaining..
        Nov 11, 2015
    19. Delterius
      Delterius
      Comprei o livro Playing at the World por sua culpa. Gostei bastante. Obrigado!
      1. felipepepe has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. felipepepe
        Nov 9, 2015
    20. boobio
      boobio
      WHY DO YOU OWN FALLOUT 4 NOW FELIPEPEPEPE?? You know its going to suck right?
      1. hivemind has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. felipepepe
        felipepepe
        I own? Where? O.o
        Oct 28, 2015
    21. Wyrmlord
      Wyrmlord
      Ai mano, voce pode me recomendar musica boa de forro?
      2. The Brazilian Slaughter
        The Brazilian Slaughter
        Lista das coisas que achei que nunca veria:

1. Um indiano globalizado do RPGCodex pedindo musica boa de forró.
        May 24, 2016
      3. Excidium II
        Excidium II
        No codex tem de tudo mesmo.
        May 24, 2016
      4. The Brazilian Slaughter
        The Brazilian Slaughter
        Cada vez que o Codex parece mais entediante...
        May 24, 2016
    22. Karwelas
      Karwelas
      I bow to your article about NWN community, disappearance of Vault and many other important things. You are one of bringer of Codex incline for me, sir. :salute:
    23. MrRichard999
      MrRichard999
      I cant remember if I asked this but do you read Japanese fluently?
      1. felipepepe
        felipepepe
        You never asked, and I don't read fluently... I can barely play Pokémon. :P
        Mar 24, 2015
      2. MrRichard999
        MrRichard999
        Ahh ok. Somebody mentioned to ask you about doing translations. Wanted to get somebody started on Wizardry Empire I while I got these other projects going on.
        Mar 24, 2015
    24. The Brazilian Slaughter
      The Brazilian Slaughter
      E ai mano, onde estas? Não te vejo no tópico BRBR heheheheheuheuheu e em maior parte do fórum. Virou Guerreiro da Justiça Social e abriu uma conta na RPGWatch?
      2. The Brazilian Slaughter
        The Brazilian Slaughter
        É, mas há uma diferença entre uma grana decente e horas de trabalho boas, e trabalhar feito um condenado pra ganhar miséria. É por isso que eu não faço História e viro professor.
        Feb 16, 2015
      3. felipepepe
        felipepepe
        A grana é pouca, mas as horas de trabalho são excelentes. Na minha condição atual, prefiro assim.
        Feb 17, 2015
      4. The Brazilian Slaughter
        The Brazilian Slaughter
        É, eu não me importaria em ganhar pouco se eu tivesse ótimas horas.
        Feb 17, 2015
    25. Clockwork Knight
      Clockwork Knight
      Você traiu o movimento, velho
      1. The Brazilian Slaughter and felipepepe have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 8, 1987 (Age: 29)

Interact

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)