Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
FeelTheRads
Reactions
8,414 21,591 8 426 117

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HamGoy is on a rampage.
    FeelTheRads
    FeelTheRads
    I don't speak retard. Try human language, cumstain.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Ok HamGoy....you.....butthurt.....you go around.....spam......rate. Is your......name.......Hammy Hammylon?
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Ohhh HamGoy,how are you doing mate? Did you know that Fallout 3 is the best fallout game? :smug:
    So you are disgusting migrant too....it makes sense. That post really hit close to home,ah ?
    Bigg Boss
    Bigg Boss
    It's hot outside and I need to mow my yard. Just felt like dropping by to say that.
    butthurt every day lol
    FeelTheRads
    FeelTheRads
    Yep, keep crying like a little faggot, that will show everyone how butthurt I am.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    No need really,everyone knows it already :). "FeelTheSalt is a little bitch" that is what my neighbourhood pub owner said to me an hour ago,while the fruit and vegetable lady said you are very annoying and whine constantly.
    I see that you when on a spree lil'fag :). Ohhh Gods you are dumb as sack of shit....and butthurt on top of that :).
    FeelTheRads
    FeelTheRads
    OHH U SO STUPIF AND BUTTHURT FOR CALLING ME STUPIF HAHA LOLOL!!!1111

Kill yourself, illiterate cretin.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Oouhhh the FeelTheSalt is butthurt cunt yet again :). The salt strikes back lol
    I'm curious, are you actually going through all my posts and putting your signature on them, or did you write a script?
    How have you survived on the Codex for nearly 12 years with no functioning shitpost detector?
    You are, by far, the biggest fucking idiot I've ever seen.
    FeelTheRads
    FeelTheRads
    So still no answer for why you're so butthurt? One post about how DE is a shit game triggered you so much to call me the worst person ever and start sending me messages directly? Really? Somebody who doesn't like what you do is the worst person ever? Are you 15? How sad can you be to get so triggered by people disagreeing with you?
    The_Mask
    The_Mask
    Please stop trying to get my attention. You're a stupid, toxic, lonely prick and nothing will change my mind.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    LoL sorian even reads the first sentence,amazing show of mental fortitude! I personally don't even read the first word,i do know that he is retarded butthurt faggot,no need to waste time on his spineless sperges :) .
    Fuck,you are annoying retard.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    why?
    Bigg Boss
    Bigg Boss
    You know what annoys me? Fags that don't put a space between commas. I don't care if you normally write in Runes or not. It looks like you are a retarded faggot when you type like that. Whether you are on a phone, English is your second language, or you are in fact, mentally retarded, it doesn't matter. Keep being a dumbass though because it is entertaining.
    asfasdf
    asfasdf
    my commas,my rules
    TheImplodingVoice
    TheImplodingVoice
    Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds.
    TheImplodingVoice
    TheImplodingVoice
    But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.
    Orma
    Orma
    RADS is a sad creature
    haha get fucked bitch you cant rate me now
    Do you actually read the posts you rate, or do you just rate? Inquiring minds want to know.
    janjetina
    janjetina
    In this case the question is genuine, I really want to know if he reads it in detail, then decides to rate it, or not.
    asfasdf
    asfasdf
    lets be friends
    HeroMarine
    HeroMarine
    lets be friends
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom