Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
DragoFireheart
Reactions
8,428 29,536 11 452 2,147

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Take SJW tactics, dial them up to 12, and shove it up their collective assholes.
    DragoFireheart
    DragoFireheart
    No, it's called fighting fire with napalm.
    Citizen
    SJW: Tactics - I wanna play that.
    Delterius
    Delterius
    careful with fire, one who plays with fire becomes another pyromaniac

at least its not tha abyss though, that's one big cunt
    Roguey
    Roguey
    I played the demo for that a long time ago and it has some of the worst controls I've ever had the misfortune of experiencing. It's amazing that they could make something worse than an 80s game, but they did.
    Zombra
    Zombra
    Mouse controls aren't great but keyboard control is excellent.
    I am declaring myself as prophet. My political predictions have been quite close with tiny variations.
    pippin
    Hard to not be a prophet when the most accurate prediction is that everything is shit
    DragoFireheart
    DragoFireheart
    Trump will Make Shit Great Again
    Chinese Jetpilot
    Chinese Jetpilot
    You're off to a good start. Now you just need to predict when Atlantis will arise again.
    Third parties will do historically bad this election cycle. This is the year of the Monkey.
    NeoKino
    NeoKino
    if libertarians get 8% of the vote then they did well. They will be able to participate in the next election cycle debate.
    DragoFireheart
    DragoFireheart
    It shouldn't make sense, but many people are becoming angry at Hillary Clinton and the Democrats. Besides people who like Trump we're going to see many angry Bernie supporters who will want revenge.
    DragoFireheart
    DragoFireheart
    I've been watching the polls and the third party support has been stagnant. Even accounting for the polls being skewed, their trends are completely awful. They will not be a spoiler this year. Both Jill and Gary also have done things and have... personalities that don't make them Presidential.
    I now know for all but a fact why Hillary Clinton deleted her emails.
    NeoKino
    NeoKino
    If she didn't then Obama wouldn't be able to bail her out when she inevitably get caught.
    Donald Trump is going to crush this election. I am now updating my prediction to a 30+ state sweep to include California and/or New York.
    Donald J Trump will flip California and/or New York red this year. This is a serious prediction and not a joke.
    Trotsky
    Trotsky
    California will be in play. Most white nationalists are from California. The nearer one is to the colored horde the more racist they are. Not even suburbia is safe anymore thanks to various government programs like section 8 housing moving the ghetto to a neighborhood near you.
    Trotsky
    Trotsky
    Paycheck liberalism is also dead the middle classes are no longer servants to upper class norms like political correctness. People still remember the golden state before it degenerated into a third world cesspool.
    Nekot-The-Brave
    Nekot-The-Brave
    Not with Mike Pence as vice. Trump just lost all hope of winning imo.
    Here is how it works men. Suppose you were actually grossed out by gay stuffs. That isn't a reason to stop their love.
    DragoFireheart
    DragoFireheart
    Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
    Pipeweed
    Pipeweed
    Suppose you were actually grossed out by roaches breeding in your pc case. That isn't a reason to stop their love, men.
    actually there is an interview or dialog where he admits to thinking "gay" is icky, that he himself isn't into it. but he absolutely defends others doing the gay.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom