Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by DashiDMV

1. Grimoire Thread

Be careful, the forces of decline have regrouped after their rout and are coming after our very best.
  2. Grimoire Thread

3. Grimoire Thread

Do you even lift Sap?
  4. Vapourware Barkley 2 - the new Codex vaporware champion

Barkley 2 is now in its Daredevil Donut Lad phase.
  5. Grimoire Thread

Glad to see this finally get the attention it deserves.
  6. Grimoire Thread

Guess we discovered your kinks. Do you like those kinds of kids cause you can hit their head into the wall as you are fucking them and they don't get hurt? Have you broke Gary Glitter's record out there yet? Also I have not forgot about goldenbabygiveaways.I was going to get some copies on...
  7. Grimoire Thread

I think he was more interested in pushing his referral link than Grimoire. But with Baxander gone to the great Faggot Factory in the sky I guess we take what we can get.
  8. Grimoire Thread

Cleve are you still thinking about doing the 10% sale for the manual release?
  9. Grimoire Thread

Grimoire should be fine. That leaves us to ask the important questions like should Believe in Cleve be in Large section or Developer Mugs section.
  10. Possible Horror RPG With Renovated Grimoire Engine

Claims about what? The TV episode you call a movie, crying about English or you being a fag in general. Which one? The only thing there is to know is that if Cleve says he's going to make a horror game then it will be awesome. Might want to use Google translate if the last line gave you trouble.
  11. Possible Horror RPG With Renovated Grimoire Engine

The scariest thing I ever saw was "To Serve Man". It gave a sense of how well and truly fucked the characters were. In 60 years it was only touched briefly in the ending of 12 Monkeys. Today's horror is like CarrotTop pulling all sorts of shit out of his bag to see what works. It's like...
  12. Grimoire Thread

:0-13:
  13. Grimoire Thread

Those Viet Cong children aren't going to molest themselves
  14. Grimoire Thread

Sounds like someone wants his Fanboy tag back.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom