Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by CWagner

1. CWagner

Development Info Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Dev Diary #6 - Going Mythical

It’s in, it’s a late-game (CH5, like Gold Dragon and Swarm) path, so you will change to it from whatever your normal path is, and lose all your mythic powers from your old path (IIRC in exchange you can reach level 40 instead of 20).
  2. CWagner

Review Cyberpunk 2077 Reviews

> It takes liberally from its direct predecessor, The Witcher 3. It shares […] a dedication to hardcore RPG mechanics in a mainstream-oriented game Witcher 3 has hardcore RPG mechanics?
  3. CWagner

Game News Wasteland 3 Fig Update #37: Backer Beta Released, Previews and Interviews

Max (custom) ranger size is 4, party size is 6. The 2 extra slots can only be filled by story companions.
  4. CWagner

Game News Cyber Knights: Flashpoint is the latest tactical RPG from the Trese Brothers, now on Kickstarter

I wanted to back it, but all those preorder bonuses, both for early backers and content that seems gated behind tiers is turning me off.
  5. CWagner

Interview The Outer Worlds is a commercial success, patches and sequel on the way

Because Microsoft reimbursed them for all the people who signed up for Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta for $/€ 1. I feel like I got my money’s worth out of the game and after 3 days I finished it, deleted it, and canceled the game pass.
  6. CWagner

Game News Pathfinder: Kingmaker is getting an Enhanced Edition, to be released alongside final DLC on June 6th

One mod added Slayer without archetypes, no mod added a prestige class. They went with their survey and what was most requested.
  7. CWagner

Game News Pathfinder: Kingmaker - The Wildcards DLC Released

A new class, a new race and a companion to go along with it. Seems decent.
  8. CWagner

Game News Beamdog announce Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition

I was hyped for a second. Then I watched the trailer. It looks worse than the original? Also, there are still community patch versions coming out, will those be scrapped if the original gets pulled from GoG?
  9. CWagner

Game News GOLDEN BABY RISING - Grimoire Released!

It's like Temple OS, only it took longer to be released and is buggier.
  10. CWagner

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: The Long Journey Home

Great review. Personally, I'll wait for a, hopefully coming, patch that improves the interface. When I looked at the game, those things worried me and the review confirms it. I can forgive a lot of things when the interface is great. An annoying interface prevents me from enjoying even an...
  11. CWagner

Community RPG Codex 2016 Role-Playing Game of the Year & Age of Incline Voting

this poll made me realize how many games I liked but never finished -.-
  12. CWagner

Game News Tyranny Released

I feel like the codex certainly tried to hype it.
  13. CWagner

Game News Age of Decadence Post-Release Update #1: 10,000 copies sold, upcoming updates and future projects

Really glad it sold that well. Having a lot of fun/frustration with it at the moment :) I even managed to make one of my friends buy it on day 1 (I preordered a year or so ago). Congrats VD and Iron Tower in general, hope a lot more will sell!
  14. CWagner

Review RPG Codex Review: Shadowrun: Hong Kong

I fully agree. And I'll pledge for the next SR game they make anyway. Maybe if I'm throwing enough money at them, at some point they'll add a switch to let enemies shoot more than once and HBS/SR-hard becomes close to other games hard.
  15. CWagner

Game News New Antharion Trailer and Screenshots

Yeah, they are pretty similar as in both being small kickstarters that are way over time but keep coming up with updates and news and still look to be going strong. IIRC Atharion has no beta so far unlike Balrum, but I'm learning to stay away from those anyway. Really looking forward to both...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom