Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Brancaleone

1. Brancaleone

In Progress Let's Play: Fallen Gods

Yeah, gud god for the win
  2. Brancaleone

KickStarter Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy - BG1-inspired low fantasy RPG From the ATOM TEAM - Kickstarter Live

As long as you choose a font that even an old curmudgeon could read easily.
  3. Brancaleone

Incline Fheroes2 (open source Heroes of Might and Magic II engine) version 1.0 released

I have it in Windowed Mode, Resolution: 640x480 (x2.0) and it's perfectly sharp. I don't remember if I had fiddled with more settings in the config, though. For Fullscreen as index.php said, choose a resolution among the (x2.0) ones that is half of the x/y of your desktop resolution.
  4. Brancaleone

Icewind Dale The Icewind Dale Series Thread

Ok, mod seems to work. My problem now is, I cannot seem to disable all of the rotten filters of IWD:EE (there's always at least one on, if I set the original 640 x 480 resolution in a window, it still gets filtered). I've already tried disabling DPI scaling, changing the resolution/fullscreen...
  5. Brancaleone

I'm quite optimistic about it, David Wallace modelled his SCS component 'calls for help' straight from IWD, and IWD EE is basically his and CamDawg's 'IWD in BG2' conversion which they had almost finished, and they decided to give Beamdog for free. He should know how to make it work properly.
  6. Brancaleone

Y'all, apparently new v35 of Sword Coast Stratagems now has "(Provisional, experimental, partial) support for Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition" (haven't tested it yet): https://gibberlings3.github.io/Documentation/readmes/readme-stratagems.html#version
  7. Brancaleone

How long are you willing to play a new game after you've decided you don't like it?

Poll is missing an "until I've finished it seven times over" option
  8. Brancaleone

Arcanum Arcanum Unofficial patch 2.0 released! (UPDATE)

I last booted up Arcanum GOG version + last version of the UAP under Windows 10 about 4-5 months ago , and it was fine. I guess it's a Windows 11 thing indeed.
  9. Brancaleone

RPGs with spear combat

I didn't know they fixed it, I had been waiting for that for quite a long time (Co8 said that it couldn't be fixed because it was hardcoded, or something).
  10. Brancaleone

Incline Battle Brothers + Beasts & Exploration, Warriors of the North and Blazing Deserts DLC Thread

You won't be surprised to find out that the developers are from Germany, and that they didn't want to make even the first expansion to the game.
  11. Brancaleone

Of female characters in RPG's

But how do you include the barrows while at the same time excluding Bombadil's assorted faggotry? Maybe like this: "The four hobbits, all in blackface and holding BLM signs, are in front of the barrow's entrance. As soon as the police car turns the corner, they kick the door down, grab...
  12. Brancaleone

Yes, I was being sarcastic, I quoted the exact same passage not long ago in the Rings of Power thread, when there was someone insisting that the Witchking could be defeated by any weapon and that the way he met his end was just happenstance. Just couldn't be assed to go through all that again...
  13. Brancaleone

I see, we have the freshman's favourite dialectic's trick: "First define the meaning of what you just explained! No, wait! First, define 'meaning'! No, no, wait! First define 'define'!" There's no shame in not knowing Tolkien either. But only one of us actually showed what he/she is unfamiliar...
  14. Brancaleone

What? Am I supposed to leave them there, on the ground, and simply walk away? Forget they exist, just by clicking my fingers? While they keep staring at me?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom