Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice
Blaine
Parrots:
Kodex Kool Kredits:
Positive ratings received:
Neutral ratings received:
Negative ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Participation Award 124 10
'k 3 0
Acknowledge this user's Agenda 887 28
hopw roewur ne 1,038 98
Brofist 1,852,185,517 8,832
Goldfist 20 0
gimme dem dolla bills 71 0
nice 247 2
thumbs down 7 0
Up Yours 9 0
Cheers!! 34 1
Funny 15,557 2,073
not sure if serious 10 0
rolleyes 42 3
Agree 5,899 558
Disagree 288 46
incline 1,020 156
decline 236 24
Edgy 168 5
meh 147 6
FAKE NEWS 91 23
I found this text to be too long and as such I didn't read it 96 3
Whatever shit you posted didn't load 56 1
Yes 617 24
No 49 0
STOP! posting 23 1
Rage 286 13
:( 11 0
Despair 825 15
Thanks! 224 48
Prestigious 1,084 90
Salute 1,845 118
Makes you think... 91 2
Interesting 224 5
Informative 1,399 99
[citation needed] 229 12
Friendly 645 21
Bro, do you even lift? 3 0
When words are not enough 42 0
Useful 7 0
Fabulously Optimistic 411 6
Creative 439 9
butthurt 664 61
Racist 397 4
Absolutely Haram 4 0
Deus Vult 167 7
"It was Aliens" 222 7
sheeple 69 2
cuck 156 17
it is a mystery 348 11
Old 354 11
M'lady 73 1
Bad Spelling 133 13
WTF am I reading 596 12
Nuke it from orbit 85 0
retadred 425 311
Shit 337 31
Slurp this person's delicious asshole 4 1
Heresy 20 0
Equip the Ring 11 1
Excited! 328 7
(autism) 33 0
Doggy 290 22
Kitty 116 4
what? 24 0
Hoo 9 0
popamole 12 1
Balanced 272 9
PIRACY IS WRONG 2 0
:M 423 3
M: 31 73
Birthday:
Dec 17, 1982 (Age: 35)

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor, Mudcrab, 35, from Roanoke, VA

Remember: If I say something mean to you on the Internet, make a beeline for my profile and spam angry posts. That'll prove you don't care. Feb 25, 2018

1. Aiff((AimpliesA)ImpliesA)
      Aiff((AimpliesA)ImpliesA)
      How can I god damn spread joy of factorpede and fish-bat-leech-wasp, if Factorio requires users to have every mod the server does for them to join?
      1. Blaine
        Blaine
        A lot of people play solo, co-op, or run very small private servers, so as long as you manage to get a clean and working mod uploaded to the mod portal, it will likely get at least a few dozen downloads from the curious.
        May 22, 2018 at 9:57 AM
      2. RK47
        RK47
        shit, you speak malkavian?
        May 22, 2018 at 10:44 AM
        LeStryfe79 brofisted this.
    2. my original one?
      my original one?
      moderating a gore forum or whatever really doesn't mean much when you haven't raped or done the killings yourself muh brou bruh.
      1. Blaine
        Blaine
        Don't I know it. I've tried to get myself a piece of that hot serial killer groupie action on many occasions, but it all falls apart when they realize I haven't beheaded even a single woman for the purpose of making love to her trachea.
        May 17, 2018 at 6:44 AM
      2. my original one?
        my original one?
        I rate this post: excited.
        May 17, 2018 at 10:10 PM
    3. MercantileInterest
      MercantileInterest
      No evidence for there ever having been any such thing as simplistic animism. See Andrew Lang and Wilhelm Schmidt.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Blaine
        Blaine
        Yeah, I wasn't getting too deeply into it though, but rather painting broad, generic strokes.

In general I'm a great believer in mind as computer, nature/nurture as firmware, and some nurture/experiences/ideas/skills/etc. as software. These go beyond metaphor.
        Apr 16, 2018
      3. Blaine
        Blaine
        For example, we don't have access to some of the firmware and most of the "software" that was running during the Renaissance, and few if any are capable of approaching the skill of Renaissance masters, let alone equaling or exceeding it. However, our software contains scripts and routines that they could only dream of.
        Apr 16, 2018
      4. Blaine
        Blaine
        I'm probably getting too weird there. Suffice it to say that viral thoughts are very real and function, in all meaningful and essential ways, more-or-less identically to computer and physiological viruses.
        Apr 16, 2018
        Brocken Jr. brofisted this.
    4. Blaine
      Blaine
      Remember: If I say something mean to you on the Internet, make a beeline for my profile and spam angry posts. That'll prove you don't care.
      1. Junmarko and MotherMachinae brofisted this.
      2. Owlish
        Owlish
        Remember: this guy has made over 10k posts per year here and his bedroom is so cluttered with D&D and warhammer books he desperately had to start giving them away before being featured on the show "Hoarders."
        Feb 25, 2018
      3. RK47
        RK47
        I don't care.
        Feb 25, 2018
      4. Bocian
        Bocian
        I care.
        Feb 25, 2018
    5. Owlish
      Owlish
      Imagine being on the cusp of middle-age, still playing children's games, and then going on a web forum that you have 100k posts at and calling others autistics and spergs. Imagine also that you spend the bulk of your paycheck (what doesn't go to paying mommy the rent) on warhammer manuals and miniatures.
      1. Owlish
        Owlish
        Imagine no further my friends come one come all and take a hard look at the poster known as Blaine, the quintessential nerd goon that LARPs as a badass alpha on an RPG forum and calls others "spergs." A sight has never been more shameful.
        Feb 25, 2018
    6. Owlish
      Owlish
      Ape leader. I'd spit on your corpse as you go childless to your grave, buried with a hundred grand worth of dungeons and dragons manuals.
      1. Brocken Jr.
        Brocken Jr.
        You seem upset.
        Apr 16, 2018
    7. fantadomat
      fantadomat
      Uhh seems that this shit got send to the GD. I just want to say that i see you as decent guy that i wouldn't like to fight for real ;) . It is fun to have a little bit of friendly banter on a patriotic theme from time to time. Don't want it to become in to a real shit tossing match.
      1. Ellef brofisted this.
      2. fantadomat
        fantadomat
        I believe that every self respecting man should see their Country as the best and should defend it,respect for being a fellow patriot even from a different country.
        Feb 13, 2018
    8. sullynathan
      sullynathan
      You've put so many hours into games that I didn't think a person could put so many hours into
      2. sullynathan
        sullynathan
        450 hours of MGSV is what got me to comment
        Jan 29, 2018
      3. Blaine
        Blaine
        The Phantom Pain is the finest action commando simulator of all time.

Remember: If we hadn't bombed Japan, then you wouldn't be able to play a Snake Plissken analogue capable of bowling over three commies while riding a cardboard box adorned with an anime poster, and then holding them up with a squirt gun.
        Jan 29, 2018
      4. Roguey
        Roguey
        Letting a Unity engine game run all out doesn't seem like it'd be good for your video card, but I suppose that's not much of a concern for you even with cryptomining-inflated prices .
        Jan 30, 2018
    9. thesoup
      thesoup
      https://i.gyazo.com/447ff6fc70c1bc99aaeae19a32ae5cf1.png
      Can you tell me why you rated this post retarded? I said "read again" because it seemed to me that you misread what I wrote and interpreted it as if I said both sides Godwinned, while i explicitly stated that one side (lefties / SJWs) invokes Godwin in the very snippet you quoted in the post above.
      Just curious if I missed something.
      1. gaudaost brofisted this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. thesoup
        thesoup
        I always appreciate health advice from people who jerk off to dead bodies.
        Jan 10, 2018
        gaudaost and dag0net brofisted this.
      4. dag0net
        dag0net
        you do essentially say that both sides Godwinned (that is to say fall back on a not so well justified characterization of the (momentary) enemy as something they are (clearly) not.
        OTOH...it's rly not up to a person to decide whether they are themselves an sjw ;) A thousand ppl might use a hashtag it's the way they're used that tells the story.
        Jan 10, 2018
      5. thesoup
        thesoup
        No I don't. I say one calls those they disagree with Nazis, while the other call those they disagree with sjws. Godwin specifically refers to mentioning Hitler or the Nazi.
        Jan 10, 2018
    10. Burning Bridges
      Burning Bridges
      GYSNC SUCKS!!!
      1. Bumvelcrow brofisted this.
      2. Blaine
        Blaine
        This comment has been deemed unnecessary and flagged for removal.
        Jan 4, 2018
      3. Blaine
        Blaine
        The Sol system has been deemed unnecessary to the universe's overall existence and has also been flagged for removal.
        Jan 4, 2018
    11. Blaine
    12. thesoup
      thesoup
      Considering your latest rating, I'm not sure you can read. So read again. I didn't say both sides invoke Godwin.
    13. Blaine
      Blaine
      Happy New Year, everyone! Chin up liberals, only seven more years of Trump to go before you can start ruining the country again!
      1. Dreed brofisted this.
      3. Blaine
        Blaine
        The first time I voted for Obama, I was younger and much more liberal-leaning. I voted for him primarily because he promised to crack down on lobbyists and bring about proper socialized healthcare. Those are still things I'd like to see happen. Also, femitards and SJWs weren't running the show back then.

The second time I voted for him simply because he was a better choice than Mitt Romney.
        Jan 1, 2018
        thesoup brofisted this.
      4. Blaine
        Blaine
        I stand by that today, and would do it again. Both McCain and Romney have shown themselves to be fuckheads during Trump's rise to power, and in that sense I feel extremely vindicated.

As it turned out, Obama only managed to summon up a stillborn bastardization of universal healthcare that had to be disposed of, and flubbed everything else. He did do a good job personally resisting lobbyists, so I'll give him that.
        Jan 1, 2018
        thesoup brofisted this.
      5. DakaSha V
        DakaSha V
        Just gonna leave country and let you retards deal with it.
        Jan 1, 2018
    14. Burning Bridges
      Burning Bridges
      Merry Christmas!! I hope next year you'll teach me to become a millionaire.
    15. fantadomat
      fantadomat
      Hey mate,i take it that you are anime hatter :)
      2. fantadomat
        fantadomat
        Sure mate,you are fearsome warrior of destruction and carnage!
        Dec 12, 2017
      3. Chad J. Thundercock
        Chad J. Thundercock
        damn right you ottoman rape baby
        Dec 12, 2017
      4. fantadomat
        fantadomat
        LoL all that love streaming form you! I love you to pink pumpkin unicorn!
        Dec 13, 2017
    16. Liquorice
      Liquorice
      BLAINE?
      1. Roguey brofisted this.
      3. Liquorice
        Liquorice
        For whose plane?
        Dec 11, 2017
      4. Blaine
        Blaine
        I have no idea what you're on about, but licorice is my favorite candy, as is anything aniseed-flavored in general.
        Dec 11, 2017
      5. Liquorice
        Liquorice
        I see you are a man of culture.
        Dec 12, 2017
    17. fantadomat
      fantadomat
      Hay mate,what was your forum about?
      1. Blaine
        Blaine
        Dead people.
        Dec 8, 2017
      2. DakaSha V
        DakaSha V
        It was as edgy as you'd expect it to be, iirc
        Dec 8, 2017
      3. fantadomat
        fantadomat
        Uhhh the alerts are buggy some time. Sooo like in suicide forum or like necrophiliac forum?
        Dec 13, 2017
    18. Crispy
      Crispy
      That retadred rating isn't going to change the facts that A) You were wrong, B) I proved you wrong, and C) You're too butthurt to admit you were wrong.
      2. Ellef
        Ellef
        You seem upset
        Dec 7, 2017
        Orobis brofisted this.
      3. Blaine
        Blaine
        I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite comment chain on the profile.
        Dec 7, 2017
        Burning Bridges brofisted this.
      4. Burning Bridges
        Burning Bridges
        Blaine was right, Crispy was wrong. I can sense it just from reading this exchange.
        Dec 25, 2017
    19. Blaine
      Blaine
      ELEX IS FOR FAGLORDS please pay attention to me I don't want to be alone
      1. Bocian
        Bocian
        Agree
        Oct 17, 2017
      2. hivemind
        hivemind
        same
        Oct 17, 2017
    20. Blaine
      Blaine
      Golly, I'm glad we have this "Update Your Status" slide-out widget instead of proper forum search functionality.
      1. hivemind
        hivemind
        twitterbox is unrionically a great feature but the search really could use a rework
        Oct 11, 2017
    21. Mynon
      1. Bocian
        Bocian
        Shit 2,336
        Aug 15, 2017
      2. Bocian
        Bocian
        People are literally shitting all over you, and you pretend it's rain.
        Aug 15, 2017
        Nekot-The-Brave brofisted this.
      3. Blaine
        Blaine
        DELET THIS
        Aug 16, 2017
    22. Mustawd
      Mustawd
      1. Blaine brofisted this.
      2. Blaine
        Jul 4, 2017
        Mustawd and J_C brofisted this.
      3. Mustawd
        Mustawd
        Citadel is jut VMI with better facilities. GTFO here. I was referring to the fake "rah rah" bullshit.
        Jul 4, 2017
    23. Blaine
      Blaine
      It's always a great day when Donald Trump is President of the United States.
      1. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        ...and he is tweeting furiously about some unknown actresses who hurt his ego on some tv show
        Jul 2, 2017
    24. Mustawd
      Mustawd
    25. Mustawd
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 17, 1982 (Age: 35)

Signature

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)