Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Anubioz

1. Anubioz

Game News GOLDEN BABY RISING - Grimoire Released!

33€? No thanks, I'll wait for a discount
  2. Anubioz

Company News Larian Studios RPG Survey

No Path of Exile in Action RPGs? What was the point of that section if the best game in its genre wasn't included?
  3. Anubioz

Editorial RPG Codex Editorial: Darth Roxor on the State of RPG Writing

Yep, it's actually a joke. Lantry is carrying different inks, taking each of them describe how a man feels while taking drugs (stimulants, hallucinogens and the third one is probably weed). As for the Age of Decadence writing, which many of you seem to consider superior, I'll add some more troll...
  4. Anubioz

Editorial RPG Codex Editorial: Darth Roxor on the State of RPG Writing

I haven't finished reading yet, but my feelings are already hurt. A good RPG isn't defined by its writing, but rather by the integrity of the whole experience. Author obviously confuses roguelikes for RPGs. An RPG might have awful writing, awful graphics, awful controls but still be amazingly...
  5. Anubioz

Ad Banners - About & Problem Reports

Site virtually unsuable please fix
  6. Anubioz

Development Info KotC 2 Development Update

That "1 star diamond" on the second screen is a micro-transaction, right?
  7. Anubioz

Game News Lords of Xulima Released on Steam Early Access

I bet that game has 100+ hours of gameplay - smart move with that turtle moving speed!
  8. Anubioz

Interview Josh Sawyer on Pillars of Eternity at PC Gamer

After several days spent with WeiDU, LUA, NearInfinity & Windows Command Prompt, I finally managed to install all of those megamods on top of my BG1&2. In case anyone wants a copy of a working BiG World installation - please feel free to message me for your 18.5 GB of RPG awesomeness.
  9. Anubioz

Interview Josh Sawyer on Pillars of Eternity at PC Gamer

Strange, I remember oil of speed working with potion of invisibility just fine in BG... Anyway, I'll probably download the recently updated BiG World Mod and look into everything myself. Obviously, those 3D-tank-MMO-developers, who can't even kill a tutorial wolf pack in a 2D game, can't be...
  10. Anubioz

Review RPG Codex Review: Shadowrun: Dragonfall

Can dragons enter the Matrix in Shadowrun PnP? Is it possible that APEX consumed the dragon mind to become a virtual dragon itself?
  11. Anubioz

Game News South Park: The Stick of Truth goes gold, gets 13 minute gameplay video and glowing previews

I think you've played Path of Exile too much, try something more casual, like D3...
  12. Anubioz

Interview Vault Dweller interviewed about Kickstarter, calls Shadowrun Returns an "awful fucking iPhone game"

Thanks for your fantastically enlightening dispute - one can not give a better definition of KS, than it essentially being a circus!
  13. Anubioz

Wasteland Wasteland 2 Pre-Release Discussion Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

THE ORIGINAL: POLITE FACEBOOK VERSION: IMPOLITE HARDCORE 256-COLOR VERSION: I never thought, that those images will be so popular - they are requested every minute or so. Now I cannot make myself reboot the router, which hosts them :) I've wasted my time by adding a view counter...
  14. Anubioz

Wasteland Wasteland 2 Pre-Release Discussion Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Hi everyone, I think that it's a very good time to stress-test my server, so here is some images to compare (since you've posted my image here :) THE ORIGINAL: POLITE FACEBOOK VERSION: IMPOLITE HARDCORE 256-COLOR VERSION: Which do you like more?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom