Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Acleacius

1. Deus Ex GMDX: Deus Ex Advancement Mod v9 Released!

Thanks, didn't know it would work, never seen a shortcut leading to a .ini .
  2. Deus Ex GMDX: Deus Ex Advancement Mod v9 Released!

Thanks, I must be remembering it wrong. I thought invisibility wasn't working whether a weapon was fired or not. I'll give it another check when I get back to the computer. Edit: Ooc, is there a way to make bcheatsenabled true in one of the ini files? It doesn't seem to be working.
  3. Deus Ex GMDX: Deus Ex Advancement Mod v9 Released!

Thanks for the replies. Interesting, is there a notarget command? I would like to test this, it seems odd that even, invisible command doesn't work.
  4. Deus Ex GMDX: Deus Ex Advancement Mod v9 Released!

Thanks for all your work on this great mod! Is there something I could have done during installation to break Cloak or is it possibly a bug, it's not working? I.e. the sound works, standing in front of a mirror, seeing hand invisible, but the Light meter still shows completely visible and...
  5. Expeditions: Viking - historical Viking RPG from Logic Artists

Yes, guess so, thanks. I checked the main steam sales page, but it didn't list the new update/version, at least as of a few hours ago. I was afraid to update without knowing for sure.
  6. Expeditions: Viking - historical Viking RPG from Logic Artists

Fun game, but do we need to start a new game after this big patch? Also anyone figured out how to edit the camera zoom farther and damn that camera jumps around during combat? If I try to set the camera in a position where I can see the attacker and the defender (archery in this case), it steals...
  7. VtM: Bloodlines - High Poly Patch

Drog Black Tooth, thanks for your work on this, can't wait to try it! :cool:
  8. 1eyedking VTMB Unofficial Patch Butthurt Thread

It's actually painful to watch Wesp actually having to deal with pieces of shit, after all he's has tried to do for the community over the years. As for Lujo, it's like his is Negging Wesp, with underhanded complements. You are absolutely incorrect, but you know this, sense it's you modus...
  9. 1eyedking VTMB Unofficial Patch Butthurt Thread

Here's a new quest for the sewers, in case anyone is interested. Wesp is considering using it but if he doesn't get a chance you can check it out if you want. I tried to post it here but the code is not reading it properly, so here's a link...
  10. 1eyedking VTMB Unofficial Patch Butthurt Thread

Wesp, please stop responding to Lujo, it's a waste of time. He's got a very high opinion of his opinion.
  11. 1eyedking VTMB Unofficial Patch Butthurt Thread

No one really gives a damn about True Patch, they stole their work from Wesp, go start your own thread. No offense but that's Bullshit, if you just do nothing because there isn't a perfect solution, nothing gets done. Don't project your opinion on reality. ESh stop acting like there is a full...
  12. 1eyedking VTMB Unofficial Patch Butthurt Thread

Ok Lujo and Delterius, anyone else who doesn't like Gimble. Then you come up with a better solution so we can change it. Remember there is a limited ability to do changes to the game without a real editor. The very foundation of Troika games is the ability to always give the player a choice on...
  13. Review RPG Codex Review: Dead State

I know this might be controversial but, Great review! :bravo:
  14. Bloodlines Unofficial patch 7.6

There's a problem, more testing is needed, Please DON"T use 7.6 or 7.6a the links have been fixed. Current Threat. Please use only 7.6b, until the Python issue is resolved, apologies about any inconvenience.
  15. Dark Messiah Mods and Tool links

There are many things I liked about Dark Messiah but the lack of RPG, On Rails story and bugs caused the game to suffer greatly. I just finished a couple of games and made some 5 mods that made the game much better, not perfect by any means. Anyone remember the Flies bug, once it was...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom