Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Swordhaven Kickstarter Approaches Final Stretch

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Atomboy i have 2 questions for u

1) what are your core design pillars
2) do you have any unique mechanics
Such concise and good questions. If answers are good you might as well just close your eyes and wait for 1.0 release. Chef's kiss

ds

Cipher
Patron
I hate having "festivals" included in RPGs, especially if they intentionally coincide with IRL holidays.

I don't like games depending on the real world date either (if that's even the case here) but for single player games you can usually at least change your system clock (or just lie to the game process abut what time it is) so it's not a big problem.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
Core Keeper just lets you turn on/off the various holidays. Good for the grumps who don't like holidays.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom