Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy - BG1-inspired low fantasy RPG From the ATOM TEAM

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
I got what you mean, but it actually wasn't! It's bizarre though. Nostra is our second time we're having a tough one-eyed lady in one of our games... And we never connected the dots, despite being huge fans of TP. That's pretty cool!
well, lean into it, go for the TP market!
PXHiExC.gif
Man, if we ever expand outside iso rpgs, I'll recruit swery for DP2:Eclectic Bugaloo in a HEARTBEAT
DP2: Eclectic Bugaloo exists, but you might make it for DP3: Revengeance

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
I got what you mean, but it actually wasn't! It's bizarre though. Nostra is our second time we're having a tough one-eyed lady in one of our games... And we never connected the dots, despite being huge fans of TP. That's pretty cool!
PXHiExC.gif
Man, if we ever expand outside iso rpgs, I'll recruit swery for DP2:Eclectic Bugaloo in a HEARTBEAT

when did they... what??? does anyone else know??
edit: dang, now i need to play it.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
PXHiExC.gif

In DP2?

You will be disappointed. The first DP had soul, the second part was a forced, stupid and unnecessary game.

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
PXHiExC.gif

In DP2?

You will be disappointed. The first DP had soul, the second part was a forced, stupid and unnecessary game.

Spoileeeers!

La vie sexuelle

Learned
PXHiExC.gif

In DP2?

Spoileeeers!

But the skateboard idea was cute.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Cool that you're expanding your skill set, I'm student of programming as well. Once you break foggy wall of boring and keep pushing, pushing, pushing! You'll eventually acquire magic powers of programming and be able to create great stuff. Your biggest problem then becomes: "what to focus on". Most programmers are uninspired, basically focused on most efficiently screwing the screw that holds some abstract structure and that's it. They rarely think about what they can build with programming tools (if you undestand, you understand), so someone who's already creative by nature with power of programming becomes Game Dev God. Like Young Tim Cain or bunch of famous indie solo-Devs on Steam from last 10 years. Keep getting better at it!

You personally and your games will profit immensely. C0d1ng can also help you become better programmer of your life, if you have knowledges from other spheres/DataBases of human knowledge, you'll soon see how everything is intertwined. Programming is something AI may do better one day, but that's something noone can take away from you. It's power of thinking that makes magical shit happen

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
BTW glad to hear that your random encounters system is getting better. Loved those in ATOM & ATOM:Trudograd, but there is room to make them more dynamic, more connected with global and local state of World that changes with your choices from questing. GameWorlds could be more dynamic and alive. Technology is there

What about that little post-mortem about Kickstarter goals that were never unveiled due to costing too much? One Dev semi-promised it on Discord. Tease us senpai with wonderful what ifs thought of by ATOM Team gang...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom