Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Oxygen - need alphatesters

Syrogite

Novice
Oxygen is a free space-shooter rpg i'm working on.

Recently it got to the stage it needs good testing by people who are, errrrmm, not me.
and since it's in alpha phases, it doesn't require much time to test, though from the other hand don't expect much either.

if you're interested, i would really much appreciate it, since a new version is finished (0.0.8), and only needs to undergo testings before releasing it.

check out
http://oxygen.seven-angels.net

Syrogite

Novice
Sabotai said:
What do you mean by this? It seems you are doing a great job.

Maybe you should mention some of the characteristics of the game in this thread.

Thanks !
What i meant was that like must alphas, there is an emphasis on the framework development rather than the rpg/plot, so people shouldn't expect to find a game they can actually play for more than 15 minutes.

Now, about the characterstics :
Oxygen is (to be) an overhead space action rpg, where the player takes the role of a freelancer starship pilot, and, given by the openended galaxy, he may choose his goals as he see fit (mercentile, piracy, trading, military ...).
there is a lot to say, but i'll cut it short,
The game will mainly consist of completed random goal-missions (given by different parameters,
such as reputation, fame, luck, place, etc ...), fighting, traveling between habitable places
in spaces, and the interactions between them. (mainly free trading)

Ibbz

Augur
Hey Syrogite!
Emailed you my Alpha testing application! :)

Syrogite

Novice
no more testers are needed

Great, thanks a lot for the feedback and help.
i got all the alphatesters i needed, so it would only be polite to mention the thread is closed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom