Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Grand Theft Auto VI - PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S (Fall 2025)

catfood

AGAIN
Glad to see y'all so excited for heckin' Grand Twerk Auto!

grand-twerk-auto.gif

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
If we ignore the sandbox murdering, isn't Nico just killing as a defense? I mean, his cousin got attacked by crazed Albanians, and then Russians or something.

It's been many years since I played the game, but yes if I remember correctly it starts out with Niko defending Roman and therefore his first killings are quite justified, but the game quickly devolves into Niko killing people left and right for whatever reasons the developers put in to have something for the player to do. By trying to make GTA main character more human, sympathetic and relatable it actually works counter to that and backfires for me. Now if you want to make a game about criminal amending their ways, that's well and good but it would need different gameplay than GTA, maybe an adventure game for example.
Niko get involved with the irish mob/russian/italian mafia dispute and blackmailed to work for the CIA against terrorists planning attacks in the city in exchange for information on who betrayed his unit back in yugo.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Does anyone else notice how all the chicks in the trailer have really, and I mean really wide hips?
American culture is African culture.
Not only African, everyone. The white chicks too. It's like they used one model (with wide hips) for every woman.
It's all part of the Africanisation of the West.
Ahem...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_figurine

Most have been unearthed in Europe, but others have been found as far away as Siberia and distributed across much of Eurasia.
Most have wide hips and legs that taper to a point.

1920px-Venus_of_Willendorf_-_All_sides.jpg

:smug:
Wide hips has long been associated with fertility.
So, they were effectively praying for more crops, fertile land and women, etc.

Does anyone else notice how all the chicks in the trailer have really, and I mean really wide hips?
American culture is African culture.
Not only African, everyone. The white chicks too. It's like they used one model (with wide hips) for every woman.
It's all part of the Africanisation of the West.
Ahem...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_figurine

Most have been unearthed in Europe, but others have been found as far away as Siberia and distributed across much of Eurasia.
Most have wide hips and legs that taper to a point.

1920px-Venus_of_Willendorf_-_All_sides.jpg

:smug:
Wide hips has long been associated with fertility.
So, they were effectively praying for more crops, fertile land and women, etc.

“New” theory is those were just made by women looking down.

Child of Malkav

Erudite
Only way I'm interested in this is once I see gameplay and have more info on features.
Read a leak a while ago that claimed that R* had changed the mission structure allowing for player freedom, approach, choices, bringing back a lot of stuff from SA, stealth playstyle now being an actual and viable gameplay style, stats etc.
I'm very curious about these. Obviously I have no expectations whatsoever.
It's so weird how they seem to be unable on a technical level I would assume, to bring back literally the 1 to 1 features from SA into their HD games era. It would not hurt the games at all. We stay happy with the gameplay and activities and everything else and the movie going idiots stay happy with their UHD XXk resolution graphics, story, voice acting, characters, narrative, music etc.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom