Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dread Delusion - Morrowind-like retro open world action RPG

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Before Jenky runs more weak and futile disinformation campaigns in order to restore his waning heterosexual reputation, which is as dead as his chances with real women, and more cover for why he's so into this "game", a source can be found here.

I don't even know whose alt you are but I've barely talked about or even played this game that you claim I am "so into" in fact looking through your post history you seem awfully butthurt about me which leads me to believe you are some sort of sock puppet account for someone who got pissed off about a game opinion I have but is too cowardly to do it on your main account... are you p*lish by any chance? because that would fit with your utter retardation and lack of courage.

also female avatar = you're a troon. it's why you are always trying to highlight and embiggen troons.

frajaq

Erudite
Just started playing this again (it seems they changed the early experience a lot, there's now a huge ass castle to explore)

I still like the idea of how experience is gained, but combat is still too easy, does it gets more challenging in later zones?

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
I still like the idea of how experience is gained, but combat is still too easy, does it gets more challenging in later zones?
Enemies will get a bit tougher and hit much harder, as well as less easily avoidable, but combat won't change and will stay more of the same.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom