Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

Late Bloomer

Scholar
Late Bloomer This is what the psych types call "projection". I don't think anyone in this thread has made anyone even as dark as Iren, except you. So... uh. Do you have some sort of fetish?

Bitch, I'm not bothering with that slop. I knew this shit was pozzed to the gills before the creator was released. And the garbage in this thread didn't change my mind. Much less the trash showing up elswhere, like what I posted above. I will leave that for twitter and you guys in this thread. Hey, keep doing you.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Late Bloomer This is what the psych types call "projection". I don't think anyone in this thread has made anyone even as dark as Iren, except you. So... uh. Do you have some sort of fetish?

Bitch, I'm not bothering with that slop. I knew this shit was pozzed to the gills before the creator was released. And the garbage in this thread didn't change my mind. Much less the trash showing up elswhere, like what I posted above. I will leave that for twitter and you guys in this thread. Hey, keep doing you.

Hey, I'm glad you're here to spread the message of Black diversity to the Codex. We might have missed it otherwise since everyone here was just making a bunch of white folk and stuff. That's very progressive of you, sir.

Spike

Educated

You're aware black people exist, right?

Late Bloomer

Scholar
Hey, I'm glad you're here to spread the message of Black diversity to the Codex. We might have missed it otherwise since everyone here was just making a bunch of white folk and stuff. That's very progressive of you, sir.

Sure thing. You guys are busy making women that look like men. Also making action movie heroes, then arguing about how they don't look right down to the most minute detail.

Spike

Educated
I wouldn't play this crap for free.
You're both ludicrous. It hasn't even released yet. You just saw that black people exist in the character creator and that was enough? Okay...Must be real enjoyable to live like that...And limiting.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat

Sure thing. You guys are busy making women that look like men. Also making action movie heroes, then arguing about how they don't look right down to the most minute detail.
You changed your argument. What does this have to do with black people?

Late Bloomer

Scholar
You're both ludicrous. It hasn't even released yet. You just saw that black people exist in the character creator and that was enough? Okay...Must be real enjoyable to live like that...And limiting.
That is one reason, yes. You don't have to read more of this thread, but if you did, you would know that it is also tailor made for homosexuals (like yourself), and zoophiliacs (like yourself).

Nah. I am showcasing the company you keep. It's digsuting.

Spike

Educated
That is one reason yes. You don't have to read more of this thread, but if you did, you would know that it is also tailor made for homosexuals (like yourself), and zoophiliacs (like yourself).

You and fork are the only curmudgeons doomposting. Everyone else is excited. Get excited, wigger.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat

Okay, and I should care about your opinion why, exactly? I made two dope ass white characters I'm personally proud of. They need a bit more work but I'm happy with them.

Oh funny story. My mom honestly tried making an attractive black female and she said it was impossible. She's less racist than me.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
That's a big question for me, as well: What gender should the Main Pawn be? Male, for some dudely camaraderie and back-to-back swashbuckling? Or female, for a potential love interest and the ability to princess carry someone whenever you please?

I'm not familiar with the first game, so I have nothing to inform my descision.

Have you heard of Baldur's Gate 3? I heard from our local experts that the romance is excellent. Plenty of male back to back action (and front to front). Would be right up your alley. And chances are, you didn't play the preceding games in that series either.

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
You and fork are the only curmudgeons doomposting. Everyone else is excited. Get excited, wigger.
Sane people have already left the discussion.
It's not just the char creator btw, and you'd know that if you read the thread; everything shown thus far is evidence enough for me to turn away in disgust, and DDDA is in my all-time top10.
So kindly fuck off.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
That's a big question for me, as well: What gender should the Main Pawn be? Male, for some dudely camaraderie and back-to-back swashbuckling? Or female, for a potential love interest and the ability to princess carry someone whenever you please?

I'm not familiar with the first game, so I have nothing to inform my descision.

Have you heard of Baldur's Gate 3? I heard from our local experts that the romance is excellent. Plenty of male back to back action (and front to front). Would be right up your alley. And chances are, you didn't play the preceding games in that series either.

Please tell us more about your favourite gay sex game. I'm not familiar with its content, but you seem to be. Just cut it out when the game actually releases and we have something substantive to talk about, okay?

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Oh funny story. My mom honestly tried making an attractive black female and she said it was impossible. She's less racist than me.

I know you are a troll and all, but holy shit dude....
:backawayslowly:
She proved your gay twitter post was full of shit so fuck off. The only people happy with the black creations are black people. And good for them. You intentionally went out of your way to find every single black/gay/furry thing you could in the creator. That's weird.

Spike

Educated
Sane people have already left the discussion.
It's not just the char creator btw, and you'd know that if you read the thread; everything shown thus far is evidence enough for me to turn away in disgust, and DDDA is in my all-time top10.
So kindly fuck off.
Glad you have taste to include DDDA in your top 10. But I think you're being too pessimistic and delusional. You are an armchair critic who has not the faintest idea of what goes into making a video game and it shows from every comment you posted in this thread. And I have in fact skimmed the thread, nice try. You and Bloom hyperfocused on bawwing about why are dere blapipo??? The only slightly disappointing thing is the fact that 10 vocations are it. That's it. And the warrior/fighter classes (my favorite, mystic spearhand looks cool too as does the illusionist) look incredible, and there seem to be so many skills, and I am excited for the enemy variety, the dungeons, and secrets, and everything. You are as bad as the faggots who were whining about Sekiro before it released, doomposting endlessly, and of course when the game came out it was perfect. We have seen almost none of the game and you haven't even played it, and yet you are so sure of yourself that it sucks because of the slightest notion. It's obnoxious and false. Whatever, don't play it, your loss.

notpl

Arbiter
That is one reason yes. You don't have to read more of this thread, but if you did, you would know that it is also tailor made for homosexuals (like yourself), and zoophiliacs (like yourself).

I am doomposting because I am butthurt about the lack of assassin and mystic knight.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

I am doomposting because I am butthurt about the lack of assassin and mystic knight.
My condolences

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
The Wayfarer has been brought up and explained countless times. It allows you to make the old vocations. The lack of reading comprehension and ignorance in this thread is enough to put a man in the loony bin.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Was mystic knight the class where you slapped a magic ball with your sword to shoot people?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom