Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

No more Stalkers?

Raapys

Arcane
Yeah, better to shut it down before the consolization begins.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
wai...t...WAT!...

HOW THE FUCK is that POSSIBLE?!

OH...its was not money issue.

Not happy with the progress... that could be good or that could be bad....

MetalCraze

Arcane
Not happy with the progress aka "our hindu code refuses to work on a 7 years old next-generation hardware at more than 10 fps" + "the interest from cops" meaning that mafia known as the government of Ukraine suddenly realized that GSC has money but doesn't pay %% to bandits like every other company.

Black

Arcane
TprNT.jpg

My, my, what do we have here, another delicious franchise.

Captain Shrek

MetalCraze said:
Not happy with the progress aka "our hindu code refuses to work on a 7 years old next-generation hardware at more than 10 fps" + "the interest from cops" meaning that mafia known as the government of Ukraine suddenly realized that GSC has money but doesn't pay %% to bandits like every other company.

That brings me to an interesting question: What is the tax rate for corporations in Ukraine?

Sul

Savant
:lol:
RPS is now posting news based on imageboards? The guy that started it was an Ukranian from Krautchan, but a few posts later one of the bernds asked on Twitter if it was true.

15i7qds.jpg

edit: hm, just saw the updates on OP's link. What a shame.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
I still have to play Clear Skies and Call of Pripyat, but still … Shadow of Chernobyl was very nice despite its flaws. I'll miss them.

Gerrard

Arcane
There is a post by a mod in that thread showing that the OP posted from GSC's network.

deuxhero

Arcane
If true, this is quite sad, not because STALKER 2 won't be released, but because someone is going to buy the property and make a popamole game that is nothing like STALKER.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Captain Shrek said:
That brings me to an interesting question: What is the tax rate for corporations in Ukraine?

If they belong to bandits in power - none. For everyone else they can go as high as the government wants.
Bah even simple people will soon be forced to pay taxes for... homeless animals. I kid you not. Next stop - air.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
LATEST UPDATE: 1c Ukraine’s Sergey Galenkin has blogged about the closure of GSC. He states: “GSC is closed, a fact confirmed by all. The team is almost completely dissolved, the state has only a few people.” Galenkin blames the cost of developing a PC only shooter for a European audience, and a failed console publishing deal, for the collapse of the developer.

http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... kin.com%2F

Captain Shrek

MetalCraze said:
Captain Shrek said:

If they belong to bandits in power - none. For everyone else they can go as high as the government wants.
Bah even simple people will soon be forced to pay taxes for... homeless animals. I kid you not. Next stop - air.

:/ :(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom