Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DA2: A definitive review

Captain Shrek

Last edited by a moderator:

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
This shit is getting over the top

I actually think we're getting a bunch of Bioware refugees who decided to break down because of DA2. You faggots need to learn more about the customs before you start posting. Start by sucking my dick

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Serious_Business said:

I actually think we're getting a bunch of Bioware refugees who decided to break down because of DA2. You faggots need to learn more about the customs before you start posting. Start by sucking my dick

We should create a dedicated section/forum, like countries do for immigrants and stuff, or some kind of psychological help corner, where these poor souls, who eventually see the darkness they've been wandering in all this time, can actually find their way again towards more acceptable standards of gaming.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Here's the definite review of DA2:
tumblr_l4sfjeTiBH1qbq16so1_500.gif

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Captain Shrek said:
Serious_Business said:

but. but I liked your Mom's sweet pussy!

In before
ivan.jpg

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
So, news at 11: DA2 sucks.

Can we codexers now spam every single major gaming site with "I FUCKING TOLDYA" banners? :D

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Jools said:

Can we codexers now spam every single major gaming site with "I FUCKING TOLDYA" banners? :D

The Unholy Trinity will all give it 10/10. MAYBE 9/10 if EA is late in sending the checks out.

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Jaesun said:
Jools said:

The Unholy Trinity will all give it 10/10. MAYBE 9/10 if EA is late in sending the checks out.

Gayspot, IGayN and?

Micmu

Magister
Now tell us how you actually pre-ordered Collectors Extreme full DLC Mega pack edition of this shit and how you're angry and totally had NO idea that this game will be THAT bad in the end. :roll:

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I'm not buying this shit. I won't even torrent it.

I'm STILL waiting for a full LP thread though... faggots!

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
Serious_Business said:
Which is funny because Laidlaw was trying to get their fanboys to troll us.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Watching a LP being streamed right now. It just glitched, and he's receiving 750xp and some gold 3 times a second.

SOMETHING OF YOURS!
WHO'D THOUGHT THAT WOULD SHOW UP AGAIN!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
SOMETHING OF YOURS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
SOMETHING OF YOURS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
SOMETHING OF YOURS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
SOMETHING OF YOURS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
SOMETHING OF YOURS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
SOMETHING OF YOURS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
SOMETHING OF YOURS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
SOMETHING OF YOURS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
SOMETHING OF YOURS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
SOMETHING OF YOURS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
SOMETHING OF YOURS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
SOMETHING OF YOURS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
SOMETHING OF YOURS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
SOMETHING OF YOURS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
SOMETHING OF YOURS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
SOMETHING OF YOURS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!

GOTY material.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Mangoose said:
Serious_Business said:
Which is funny because Laidlaw was trying to get their fanboys to troll us.

That's a good reason as any to keep shitting on DA2.

Ulminati said:
Watching a LP being streamed right now. It just glitched, and he's receiving 750xp and some gold 3 times a second.

Actually, to be fair, pretty much every RPG ever has had that bug in some form.

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
You know what this is all Konjads fault.
He is the one who keeps telling there twilight rejects to come her.

XenomorphII

Prophet
The difference is that in DA2 you can get the xp forever and still never get anything worthwhile with it.

Antihero

Liturgist
If somebody's going to LP this shit, they'd better give it all the respect it deserves and play it unauthorized bros style. I didn't spend five minutes making this crappy mod for nothing, you know: http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic ... 93#1553893 (from the demo, but I don't see why it won't work with the final game, which I have no plans on getting). Obviously, it's not "true bro" style, which is to not play it at all.

Ulminati said:

SOMETHING OF YOURS!
WONDER OF WONDERS!
[...]
GOTY material.

But that's what makes a console player so hardcore, instead of us weak PC gamers who could just pull down the console and probably type "runscript addxp 99999999"

Captain Shrek said:
2) Crafting: Fucking Gone!
Huh, another feature cut to push it out the door? The demo files included what appears to be a complete crafting UI, for potions, poisons, and runes (but no traps that I see).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom