Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Warrider (Way of the Sword) enters IGF 2005

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Tags: Mount & Blade; TaleWorlds

Do you remember Turkish indie CRPG <a href=http://www.rpgcodex.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=4528>Way of the Sword</a>? Click on the link to refresh your memory then. Anyway, the name had been changed to <a href=http://www.taleworlds.com/>Warrider</a> and the game has entered into <a href=http://www.igf.com/php-bin/entries2005.php?entry_id=72>2005 IGF Competition</a> thingy.
<br>
<br>
<blockquote>Even a formidable fighter can be overwhelmed by numbers and enemy parties tend to be strong in numbers in Warrider. Therefore if you want to stand up against them, you will have to raise your own band of soldiers. Peasants will join your band with nothing more than their farming tools. And in the firebed of battles, they will either perish or be hardened into professional warriors, while you yourself will evolve from a lonesome adventurer to a seasoned and cunning commander, and a force to be reckoned with.</blockquote>
<br>
Wish you luck, <b>armagan</b>

armagan

TaleWorlds Entertainment
Developer
Thanks a lot Vault Dweller :)

I was thinking of posting about our name change and stuff on RPG Codex myself. So when I saw your post it came as a rather pleasant surprise.

Anyways, I also added some video footage from the game to our screenshots page.
Those that are interested in the game may get a feeling of the combat by checking them out.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Glad to know things are going well. Are you almost done and looking for for a publisher? Any chance of online distribution?

armagan

TaleWorlds Entertainment
Developer
Well, we are still halfway through the storyline. Writing the storyline takes a tremendeous amount of time for some reason.

We still haven't found a publisher. However we will definitely be distributing online one way or another.

By the way I just realized that I have a cool looking Taleworlds logo as my avatar. Who should I thank for that?

armagan

TaleWorlds Entertainment
Developer
Okie Dokie :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom