Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Drog's Arcanum stuff is gone! HALP!

racofer

Thread Incliner
Today while trying to access http://drog.terra-arcanum.com/uap.html, to my surprise and sheer terror, it's displaying as NOT FOUND!

Everything is gone! Then I browsed the terra arcanum boards, and found this:

What the hell!

We need to salvage all that stuff and post a permanent link here on the Codex before all knowledge is lost on the infinite seas of the interwebz.

hal900x

Augur
Didn't he post that Terra-Arcanum was where he would keep his stuff now, since it was so much more stable/mature/appreciative than the Codex? Hope he starts his own site or something. It breaks my mind that someone would have that much dedication and consistency and then withdraw it based on emotions or personalities. Not saying that's what it actually IS in this case, it's just unfortunately common. I am impressed to the point of amazement at the kind of effort Drog and others are able to pull off. If he needs any soothing, sycophantism and/or blowjobs, I'm right here.

racofer

Thread Incliner
BillPaxtonGameOverAliens.jpg

GAME OVER MAN!! GAME FUCKING OVER!!!!

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Le fuck? I hope it's just some technical issue, else what's with modders being drama queens?

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
I have version UAP081229 on my HD.

I think it was a very late one, or maybe even the last one. Correct me if Im wrong. I can upload it on rapidshare or so...

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Fuck, and I was just thinking about doing another run through the game as a <s>Jew</s> Gnome, maybe even a LP (well, fuck that, the game is long and I'm lazy)...

Kz3r0

Arcane
TalesfromtheCrypt said:
I have version UAP081229 on my HD.

I think it was a very late one, or maybe even the last one. Correct me if Im wrong. I can upload it on rapidshare or so...
Yes is the latest one.

hal900x

Augur
Kingston said:
He switched to drama mode again, I guess.

I wouldn't necessarily assume that, though. It does seem to be endemic to the community as I noted, but there's always other possibilities. Like, he is building his own site, etc.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
If he is truly building his own site, why remove it now and not leave it in the interim? Unless it's purely technical, it smells like drama.

Fat Dragon

Arbiter
A game modder acting like a drama bitch? Wow, big surprise there. I'm glad I always keep my favorites installed and updated.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Yeah well, I should update mods version on my hard drive more often, even if I do not plan to play the game soon.

Edit: since it is entirely possible that Drog and Qwinn are the same person, I backup up the PST mods, just in case. I already had the latest version but you can't trust modders these days.

hal900x

Augur
Gragt said:
Took me a second to get it.

I think I get it. Not sure. Might have to spell it out with pictures and arrows and shit. You're saying ideals, commitments, etc. are nothing in the face of human urges/weaknesses? Such as for pussy and delicious hamburgers? Someone waved a hamburger in Drog's face?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom