Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Alpha Protocol dialogue video

sheek

Arbiter
I see they are re-using the same green-lighted basement/prison look.

Anthony Davis

Blizzard Entertainment
Developer
Wow! That's an old video. I know this because it has Alexander Brandon in it.

<3<3 Alex <3<3

He is missed, but Fryda (also in the video) is super talented too.

SerratedBiz

Arcane
yah shes hawt

no rly.

I liked slamming heads into tables. That should be a dialog option for every NPC and have its own ending.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
SerratedBiz said:
I liked slamming heads into tables. That should be a dialog option for every NPC and have its own ending.

:lol:

- Suave
- Aggressive
- Sly
- Slam head into table

Dionysus

Scholar
Jaesun said:
SerratedBiz said:

- Suave
- Aggressive
- Sly
- Slam head into table
They are using a keyword system, so that phrase is too long. They could just use the acronym instead.

Redeye

Arcane
Dionysus said:
Jaesun said:
SerratedBiz said:

- Suave
- Aggressive
- Sly
- Slam head into table
They are using a keyword system, so that phrase is too long. They could just use the acronym instead.

:idea:

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Dionysus said:
Jaesun said:
SerratedBiz said:

- Suave
- Aggressive
- Sly
- Slam head into table

hahaha! :lol:

Zomg

Arbiter
None of the writing made me visibly wince on the first pass, good jerb Obsidian.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I'd have to see moar of it though. Truth be told, this 'dialogue trailer' shows a rather substantial amount of actual dialogues that we didn't see before.

Dialogue looks much better than before, but the combat seemed pretty wooden still. It looks a little more interesting now, but I still don't like the stance system and think it's kind of retarded. Should definitely be worth at least a rental, but I still kinda hope that Obsidian will surprise me.

Also, anyone notice Minsc the shopkeeper?

TisATrap

Educated
249220090316172953.jpg

Alpha Lolocaust.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom