Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What will you do when Fallout 3 comes out?

What will you do when Fallout 3 comes out?

• Buy it immediately, it's Fallout for fuck's sake!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirate it immediately, I'm looking forward to it but still pissed off about Oblivion.

• Buy it if there're good reviews/forum feedback. I want to support good games but have been burned in

• Buy it if Gamespot/IGN hate it. They like bad games and hate good games, so it makes sense.

• Pirate it if there is good feedback from the Codex. I don't want to waste my time downloading shit,

• Pirate it if Gamespot/IGN hate it. They like bad games and hate good games, so it makes sense.

• Read the Codex news/reviews about it. I'm not interested in it but it should provide good lulz.

• Ignore everything Fallout 3 related. It's too painful to compare this abomination to Fallout 1 and 2

• Ignore it completely. I've never been a fan of the Fallout series.

• Ignore it completely. I've never been a fan of Bethesda.

• Perform some sort of terrorist act to hurt the game's release.

• Perform some sort of terrorist act to hurt/kill members of Bethesda.

• Total voters

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
I'll wait for some reviews, and see if the few contrarians on the Codex who will invariably rush to defend the game are full of shit or not. If I'm convinced it's a good Fallout game, I'll buy it.

What about the rest of you?

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
Carrie Underwood said:
I'll wait until you put in the kingcomrade option.

The real question is: What would kingcomrade do?

The answer to that is the kingcomrade option.

MetalCraze

Arcane
I will wait for you guys torrenting this shit and writing reviews of it so I will read them and then will shit on FO3 at other game forums pretending like I've played it.
Also I will be too busy playing TW and SoZ so I won't bother myself with c-class game.

Alfgart

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
I will pirate it and then I'll burn many copies to give to my friends, so nobody buys it.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
On to the lulz wagon!

Retardation, anger, hate, drama, and a shitload of similarly-minded fanboys, Bethesda always delivers. Better than any game they could ever make.

Lemunde

Scholar
Buy it two or three years after release if I see it in a bargain bin. I don't really have anything against it but there's better games to get excited about.

zodden

Scholar
If the reviews from those I trust are positive I may buy it. If the reviews are good plus the mod tools are as good as TESIV then I will buy it for sure but I won't buy it till its been out for like 5-6 months or longer. That way some good mods will be out for it by then.

My first play through of Oblivion was an FCOM game with probably 50 other mods as well. That was a great experience.

WalterKinde

Scholar
Ignore and pretend it doesn't exist the way George Lucas and the cast of the original star wars movie pretend they were never in The Star Wars Christmas Special.
Frankly this game doesn't even deserve to be p2p'd but since all three versions will make it to the p2p networks i can only hope there are few downloads.

Bluebottle

Erudite
Patron
Dead State Wasteland 2
If I can't be arsed buying a game, then I usually can't be arsed trying to pirate it. If I'm really, really bored in 2 years or so I might think about picking it up, depending on the strength of the mod scene.

Herbert West

Arbiter
I will pirate it and burn my computer thus destroying one copy of the game.

But seriously, where's the "NOTHING" option??

hakuroshi

Augur
I'll read reviews from codexers who pirated it. If they'll confirm what we already know, then forget it. If they won't, it depends. I may even buy it. I mean, it's possible. Just not probable.

Shannow

Waster of Time
Nothing...until I get into the mood for a bad shooter. Then I might pirate it.
But seriously: Next NWN2 espansion, TW EE, Stalker: Clear Skyes, D3, SC2, replay of Drakensang, continue Dungeon Master, next version of Incursion, Gothic 3 expansion, next Piranha Bytes game, next Total War game, next Civ, Guild Wars 2 and probably a few other games I don't know or forgot are higher on the list than F3.
Even if I didn't think that F3 will be atrocious in most areas, I'd simply not have the time to play it.

Micmu

Magister
Jesus Christ, you "I'm gonna pirate it" guys are no less silly than those who preordered it. I'd keep that for myself, but whatever. :lol:

DraQ

Arcane
Wait for codexers' opinions, probably warez it myself to check, then, if the impossible happens and beth, despite all the info we have so far, makes the game worthwhile while showing that they've at least tried to make it fallouty, I'll buy a copy.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Aquire it by removing nothing from an inventory, and sacrificing myself to the greater good by playing it for a Codex review.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Nothing. Fallout died a long time ago and I've grown to accept that. Didn't bother with Tactics, didn't bother with PoS, so why should I bother with this?

Binary

Liturgist
Andhaira, please stop these topics kkthxbai

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom