Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Win a copy of Mount & Blade with your MS paint skills

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Tags: Mount & Blade

How would you like to win a copy of <a href="http://taleworlds.com/">TaleWorld's semi-RPG, mounted horse combat thing, Mount & Blade</a>? If so, you're in luck! Thanks to <a href="http://www.paradoxplaza.com/">Paradox Interactive</a>, the Codex has a handful of copies to give away.
<br>
<br>
If you'd like to score yourself one, all you need to do is send in something Mount & Blade related that you've drawn in MS Paint. It can be really good or just really funny or just down-right awful. Our panel of esteemed judges will review all entries and choose a handful of winners based on the images we think are worthy.
<br>
<br>
Just send your entry to darkunderlord at rpgcodex dot net to enter. Winners will be announced on 16th September and entries will be posted in our gallery as they're received. The copies available to win are <a href="http://www.gamersgate.com/">Gamer's Gate</a> download versions.
<br>
<br>
If you're up to the task, you know where to go: Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> Paint.

Murk

Arcane
this is the part where i draw a jpeg of a stick figure knight with a helmet, which surprisingly his eyes still show through, on a sword holding a horse in one hand with the horrible hand-mspainted title "ur doin it rong" and everyone calls me a fag and unfunny

Shoelip

Arbiter
LOL! LOL I say!

You're going to post the entries later right?

I already have the game so I won't enter, here's some inspiration for people!

headshotoc4.png

Balathustrius

Scholar
Sounds like fun. Is it a one-entry-per-contestant thing, or can one enter multiple pieces?

Being that I am a master of mspaint as shown here:

mydreamyay.jpg

tetrsiblock.jpg

I'll be sure to enter something, since I don't own Mount a Blade.

Balathustrius

Scholar
Eh. May need to squint; didn't realize you couldn't up-rez in Paint.

Balathustrius_entry_2.jpg

And he's left-handed. Go figure.

The_Pope

Scholar
codexViking.jpg

Do I need to email it as well if I've already posted my masterpiece here?

Bluebottle

Erudite
Patron
Dead State Wasteland 2
Obviously attempting to compete on artistic merit, I present this ode to our most favourite Executive Producer:

Imago Doucheanis
ImagoDoucheanis.jpg

Balor

Arcane
I don't think it's horse, though :).
And btw, why limit yourself to Pain when you have paint.net and gimp?
Those are free too. And if you save to bmp nobody will detect it.
EDIT:
I meant 'Paint', of course. Funny typo.

Uz0rnaem

Scholar
I don't know what the game's about, so I'm really just guessing here.

bild4kg9.png

mondblut

Arcane
M-B.gif

(it isn't Paint actually, I never install it with windows. Paint Shop Pro 5. But technique is same).

Vival

Augur
Kingston said:
ABOVE TWO MUST BE DISQUALIFIED NEITHER ARE IN PAINT :NERDRAGE:

Seriously though, the second one is in Photoshop.

Actually it was Painter.
Damn, I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for meddling Kingston and his nerdrage.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom