Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Critical question, VD

sabishii

Arbiter
I need this question answered fast, I need it answered now:

Just how awesome will Age of Decadence be?

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
8============================================================================================
=============================================================================================
=============================================================================================
================================================================D

This much.

Greatatlantic

Erudite
I'd settle for a release date. Or better yet, it actual release. Seriously, I think Stalker is going to have had a shorter development cycle be the time you get AoD out.

Jedi_Learner

Liturgist
Age of Decadence will be so awesome, that it will shake the very foundations of the RPG gaming industry!

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
AoD will be so awesome that it will replace the air you breathe as the most basic requirement of life and give you the best orgasm ever, everytime you play it.

Globbi

Augur
AoD will be so awsome that everyone who plays it will have a shit-eating grin on his face the likes of which he seriously wouldn't remember.

Morbus

Scholar
AoD will be so awesome you won't even like gaming anymore because all the other games will be complete crap in comparison (as if they weren't already).

Including Fallout, Arcanum and Planescape.

MetalCraze

Arcane
The MegaScore.BIZ Magazine said:
AoD will be so awesome you won't even like gaming anymore because all the other games will be complete crap in comparison (as if they weren't already).

Including Fallout, Arcanum and Planescape.

VD you could use this for hype you know

sabishii

Arbiter
Not gonna reply, huh, VD?

I thought we would receive the same treatment as all the other communities.

:evil:

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Since you insist...

sabishii said:
I need this question answered fast, I need it answered now:

Just how awesome will Age of Decadence be?
AoD's awesomeness is questionable. I'll give it 7/10. Why? I guess one's more critical to one's own work. I would recommend it to a friend though.

Anyway, tell me how to improve this picture. We've been tweaking it for awhile, but I'm still not pleased.

castle12sl1.jpg

MetalCraze

Arcane
I thought we would receive the same treatment as all the other communities.

He's busy signing AoD to ZeniMax and licensing extrabloom(tm) technology for his awesome super duper greatest epic game evar

Teh Age
Of
DECAAAAAADEEEEEEENNNSSSSSSS!!!

*falls down on knees, prays*

[serious mode]

VD I think you need more holes and scratches on the walls and towers. And please, make one tower almost destroyed. Then it will look more postapocallyptic and will be just fine.

[/serious mode]

xedoc gpr

Scholar
WTF? Is that from the game? That looks amazing. What are you not pleased with?

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Of course it's from the game. If you like this, you will be pleasantly surprised with the overall look. We haven't shown much in terms of locations and only now we are starting to show them.

sabishii

Arbiter
Bloom.

Okay, serious time. The walls could be thicker. Mainly the front one with the arched gateway set in it.

I think the rest of it is fine.

Edit: Also, if you leave it as it is, I would still play it. And very possibly would not even notice the thin wall in-game.

Joe Krow

Erudite
Vault Dweller said:
Anyway, tell me how to improve this picture. We've been tweaking it for awhile, but I'm still not pleased.
I think it looks great. If anything it needs some inhabitants (as i'm sure it would have in game). Don't be such a graphics whore (leave that to me).

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I think it looks great. That's actually better than I imagined it'd be.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom