Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vault Dweller and the nazification of the Codex

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
rex1wg.jpg

Seven

Erudite
Sol Invictus said:
http://www.rpgcodex.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=9564&start=50

Retardo'd. Where's the long Codex tradition of offending and "shock one-upmanship" gone to? What has happened to this site?

Naked Lunch said:
9/11/05 Never Forget

Really, if you want to post that shit why don't you do it in your own forums? No offence or anything but there's a difference between hiding a tubgirl in a link and posting a story about a shit eater. This is the RPG Codex and not the, "post your deranged sexual fantasy codex" (Blackheart being the exception to the rule, so as you can see we’ve already got a sexual deviant and for now one seems to be more than enough—if any openings become available we’ll contact you).

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I thought Rextum lubbed the nazi's, so he must love VD and Codex long time

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
A few years ago, while browsing around the library downtown, I had to take a piss. As I entered the john a big beautiful all-American football hero type, about twenty five, came out of one of the booths. I stood at the urinal looking at him out of the corner of my eye as he washed his hands. He didn't once look at me. He was "straight" and married -- and in any case I was sure I wouldn't have a chance with him.

As soon as he left I darted into the booth he'd vacated, hoping there might be a lingering smell of shit and even a seat still warm from his sturdy young ass. I found not only the smell but the shit itself. He'd forgotten to flush. And what a treasure he had left behind. Three or four beautiful specimens floated in the bowl. It apparently had been a fairly dry, constipated shit, for all were fat, stiff, and ruggedly textured. The real prize was a great feast of turd -- a nine inch gastrointestinal triumph as thick as a man's wrist. I knelt before the bowl, inhaling the rich brown fragrance and wondered if I should obey the impulse building up inside me. I'd always been a heavy rimmer and had lapped up more than one little clump of shit, but that had been just an inevitable part of eating ass and not an end in itself.

Of course I'd had jerkoff fantasies of devouring great loads of it (what rimmer hasn't), but I had never done it. Now, here I was, confronted with the most beautiful five-pound turd I'd ever feasted my eyes on, a sausage fit to star in any fantasy and one I knew to have been hatched from the asshole of the world's handsomest young stud. Why not? I plucked it from the bowl, holding it with both hands to keep it from breaking. I lifted it to my nose.

It smelled like rich, ripe limburger (horrid, but thrilling), yet had the consistency of cheddar. What is cheese anyway but milk turning to shit without the benefit of a digestive tract? I gave it a lick and found that it tasted better then it smelled. I've found since then that shit nearly almost does..

I hesitated no longer. I shoved the fucking thing as far into my mouth as I could get it and sucked on it like a big brown cock, beating my meat like a madman. I wanted to completely engulf it and bit off a large chunk, flooding my mouth with the intense, bittersweet flavor. To my delight I found that while the water in the bowl had chilled the outside of the turd, it was still warm inside. As I chewed I discovered that it was filled with hard little bits of something I soon identified as peanuts. He hadn't chewed them carefully and they'd passed through his body virtually unchanged. I ate it greedily, sending lump after peanutty lump sliding scratchily down my throat. My only regret was the donor of this feast wasn't there to wash it down with his piss.

I soon reached a terrific climax. I caught my cum in the cupped palm of my hand and drank it down. Believe me, there is no more delightful combination of flavors than the hot sweetness of cum with the rich bitterness of shit. Afterwards I was sorry that I hadn't made it last longer.

But then I realized that I still had a lot of fun in store for me. There was still a clutch of virile turds left in the bowl. I tenderly fished them out, rolled them into my hankercheif, and stashed them in my briefcase. In the week to come I found all kinds of ways to eat the shit without bolting it right down. Once eaten it's gone forever unless you want to filch it third hand out of your own asshole. Not an unreasonable recourse in moments of desperation or simple boredom.

I stored the turds in the refrigerator when I was not using them but within a week they were all gone. The last one I held in my mouth without chewing, letting it slowly dissolve. I had liquid shit trickling down my throat for nearly four hours.. I must have had six orgasms in the process.

I often think of that lovely young guy dropping solid gold out of his sweet, pink asshole every day, never knowing what joy it could, and at least once did, bring to a grateful shiteater.

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
Don't be so bitter Sol, its not your fault that you found out that your online girlfriend was a man. You were never supposed to know the secrets of 'Man'riena.

FrancoTAU

Cipher
I seriously couldn't get past the second paragraph of Naked Lunch's story. Might be the first time I had to tap out on a post here.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Sol Invictus said:
Where's the long Codex tradition of offending and "shock one-upmanship" gone to? What has happened to this site?
It's all about gaining the respect of the TES forum moderators.

Apparently.

sheek

Arbiter
Seven said:
Sol Invictus said:
http://www.rpgcodex.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=9564&start=50

Retardo'd. Where's the long Codex tradition of offending and "shock one-upmanship" gone to? What has happened to this site?

Naked Lunch said:
9/11/05 Never Forget

Really, if you want to post that shit why don't you do it in your own forums? No offence or anything but there's a difference between hiding a tubgirl in a link and posting a story about a shit eater. This is the RPG Codex and not the, "post your deranged sexual fantasy codex" (Blackheart being the exception to the rule, so as you can see we’ve already got a sexual deviant and for now one seems to be more than enough—if any openings become available we’ll contact you).

Wrong. There is a difference which is that text is a fraction as offensive. Reading takes effort and if you know where it's going (unless you're a retard) you can stop reading.

I was going to post a reply to that thread and I was surprised that it was suddenly locked.

vazquez595654

Arbiter
It's about not turning the site into a dump.

Get over yourself... I mean this site. No one really cares that much. I appreciate the NSFW thing, but just let people say what they want to say. It's part of the reason we come here.

Gambler

Augur
It's part of the reason we come here.
Well, I don't like when (any) mods start to play "Teh Community Knitz: be nice and shut up," but I don't like when people post irrelevant crap either. I can skip political threads and threads with obviously dumb titles, but if there is even more crap, I might skip this website altogether.

Obviously, you haven't been on overmoderated forums.

onerobot

Scholar
What the hell was that? That thread was pointless and not even funny, and I really doubt that many are shocked by things like that around here.

RL is the perfect place for it.

spacemoose

Erudite
DarkUnderlord said:
Sol Invictus said:
Where's the long Codex tradition of offending and "shock one-upmanship" gone to? What has happened to this site?

Apparently.

You've retardolanded your share of threads, so I don't see how you have credibility on this issue.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Spacemoose said:
DarkUnderlord said:
Sol Invictus said:

Apparently.
You've retardolanded your share of threads, so I don't see how you have credibility on this issue.
You've had your share of threads retardolanded, so I don't see why you're whingeing about it.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
DarkUnderlord said:
Spacemoose said:
DarkUnderlord said:
Sol Invictus said:

Apparently.
You've had your share of threads retardolanded, so I don't see why you're whingeing about it.
You've done your share of retardolanding my threads about what Blackhart uses to sodomize himself before he can show up and educate us all, so I don't see how you can post in this thread without dying of shame.

Shagnak

Shagadelic
kingcomrade said:
DarkUnderlord said:
Spacemoose said:
DarkUnderlord said:
Sol Invictus said:

Apparently.
You've done your share of retardolanding my threads about what Blackhart uses to sodomize himself before he can show up and educate us all, so I don't see how you can post in this thread without dying of shame.
I've done my share of sodomizing myself before Blackhart can show up, so I don't see how educating us all by posting can shame this thread into dying by retardolanding it.
Oh wait....that doesn't make sense. I lose.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom