Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

2009 is almost over...

Andhaira

Arcane
Will this puppy come out in 2010? Surely you can divulge as much VD. Saying what year the game comes out ought to be easy.

You will tell us. :jedimindtrick:

Discuss!!

racofer

Thread Incliner
Black_Watto.JPG

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Weird, I am the only one who can't see some of Andhaira's posts? I can just see them in the reply window.

Melcar

Arcane
I doubt anything will get released until next year. Seriously, you think they are diligently working on finalizing the demo at this time of year?

Fuck. I can't see prophet Andhaira's posts either. Woe is me.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Nick finished the programming part last week. We got the first build with hit sounds on Sat. It was so-so. We did the next build Sunday evening. New hit sounds, miss sounds, grunts, buttons, inventory. Sounds pretty good. We should be able to wrap it up in 2-3 days.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
It will be released on the 25th. No countdowns. Currently I'm making hosting arrangements. Our bandwidth is 5GB but I don't think it would last longer than 2-3 days (based on the video downloads and site stats).

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I could help host it, I have unlimited bandwidth on my webspace.

spectre

Arcane
Wooyeah, can't wait.
Actually, I can wait, I'll be without my gaming rig at that time, just a sucky laptop.

So, the big question is, what are the hardware requirements?
Should be reasonable... but one can never know.

Melcar

Arcane
HD5890 or GTX 295, 3GHz i7, 8GB of RAM, 30GB of free HDD space (more for the DLC), broadband internet connection.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom