Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let Me Trainwreck Final Fantasy VII For You! (Completed!)

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Yeah! Post MOOOOOOAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: FUCK! Alright, I meant page 67! Come on, folks! That update isn't happening until we reach page 67!

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
The Planet can go fuck itself for all I care! I ain't helping that son'bitch, no sir.

Alright, update time.

Chapter 71 - Spacial Spatialities

When we last launched off, Cloud, Cid and Yuffie were launched off! Into outer space! Whoa!

cidhighwind.jpg
I finally made it... outer space... Let's see, how's the course set...?

ff7677.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yuffie.jpg
Hey, old man! Do something!
cidhighwind.jpg
That damn Palmer went outta his way to lock the Auto-Pilot device. We might not be able to change the course.
cloudstrife.jpg
...this is the end?
cidhighwind.jpg
Huh? What the hell are you saying? You're still young, and you give up that easily? I'm not gonna crash into Meteor.

ff7678.jpg

cidhighwind.jpg
We'll bail right before we crash into Meteor.
yuffie.jpg
Umm... so what are we gonna do with the Huge Materia? If you don't want it, maybe you could give it to ME?
cidhighwind.jpg
... If you want the materia, do whatever you want.
cloudstrife.jpg
Cid? You sure about this?
cidhighwind.jpg
...I dunno. I know what I said a minute ago.

ff7679.jpg

cidhighwind.jpg
So why don't you just go ahead and do whatever you think is right?

Well, there's no reason not to get the HUGE MATERIA so let's head to the right.

ff7680.jpg

Welcome to HEY PUSH RANDOM BUTTONS

ff7681.jpg

cidhighwind.jpg
If you punch in the right code, it'll unlock and you can get the Huge Materia!
cloudstrife.jpg
So what order am I supposed to enter the passcode in?
cidhighwind.jpg
I dunno. Just try and punch the code in randomly.

GEE. THANKS A LOT.

ff7682.jpg

The code is Zero Square X X, and you're absolutely fucked if you don't get it right on the first try since you get three minutes before the materia locks itself down. Cid'll offer some hints like "gee, I'm sure the second symbol wasn't a triangle!" but that's about as helpful as eating shit and commiting suicide. I dunno, maybe I'm retarded or something but if there's a time where I think it's entirely justified to consult a walkthrough, it's for trial and error puzzles. Fuck trial and error puzzles. Fuck them in the left nostril with a Builder Bob jackhammer.

ff7683.jpg

Cid agrees with me.

Alright then, we got what we came for. Let's get the hell outta here.

ff7684.jpg

ff7685.jpg

ff7686.jpg

OH NO WHAT HAPPEN?

ff7687.jpg

HEARD A SUSPICIOUS SOUND!

ff7688.jpg

Yeah, they couldn't pass up on opportunity for drama, could they? Fucking bullshit.

ff7689.jpg

GO ON WITHOUT ME!!

cloudstrife.jpg
I can't go without my friends!
cidhighwind.jpg
You're stupid! You're really "#¤%&!! stupid!

So anyway, Shera, who also was onboard the rocket, comes into the corridor and helps lift the debris off Cid.

ff7690.jpg

Charming as always.

ff7691.jpg

Oh, don't apologize! That's even worse. So anyhow, after this turn of events, the gang finally reaches the escape pod and...

ff7692.jpg

cidhighwind.jpg
So this is outer space... Man... it's the real thing. I'm really here in outer space... So long. Shinra No. 26...

ff7693.jpg

POOF!

Alright, let's see how everyone on the planet reacts to that tiny ass explosion.

Well, first of all everyone is totally fucking blinded!

ff7694.jpg

And Bugenhagen's star map is totally fucking exploded!

ff7695.jpg

Bugenhagen is totally fucking son I'm disappoint!

ff7696.jpg

He's totally shaking his fucking head in disappointment!

ff7697.jpg

THIS RANDOM GUY SLAMS HIS FIST INTO THE GROUND! HE ARE DISAPPOINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, enough of that, I gotta wrap this up.

ff7698.jpg

Well, to be fair you completely sabotaged their plan and made it impossible to succeed when you removed the Huge Materia from the rocket. Not that it would have succeeded anyway, but still... gotta admit that was kinda assholish of you, Cloud.

cloudstrife.jpg
Meh.

Yep.

In the next update we pay a visit to Bugenhagen and get ourselves a new summon materia that is almost as useless as all the other summon materias combined! It's going to be awesome! See you then!

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Taking care of your toys is not the same as being emo. I should know, I still have all my teddy bears. They keep me safe at night.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Oh my jesus I want that framed and hung in my livingroom! :lol:

edit: hey, all fanart from Ratatosk have been neatly plastered all over the front page.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I'm busy teaching people about the wonders of Albert Camus. The playing of Final Fantasy 7 will resume once I have inspired enough people to kill arabs and listen to The Cure.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Other than Cloud Strife? No, at least not to my knowledge. Why?

I'm working on updates right now, by the way. Don't expect them posted for a day or two though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom