Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let Me Trainwreck Final Fantasy VII For You! (Completed!)

Self-Ejected

BlitzKitchen

Self-Ejected
Patron
Codex 2012
that library/lab thingy looks cool.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Chapter 70 - In which I admit I'm not the FF7 superstar everybody thinks I am

In the previous update I did a whole bunch of shit. Now join me as I take care of the shits I didn't have time for, like picking up Vincent's ultimate gear and apologizing for lying about that there would be more of Vincent's flashback. I could have sworn that there would be one more scene, turns out that's not the case. I'm sure you're all absolutely crushed.

ff7653-backtovistayay.jpg

Received Death Penalty and Chaos, Vincent's best weapon and level four limit break respectively. I'm not gonna talk about either as this is where I always quit using goth guy.

Also say hello to Vista.

ANYWAY, last thing on our list was to pick up the key to the ancients.

ff7654.jpg

ff7655.jpg

The submarine computer quickly analyzes the key and finds out that it is indeed a very old key. You might even say it's "ancient".

cloudstrife.jpg
The Key to the Ancients...

Absolutely.

Alright, now let's fly to the moon.

ff7656.jpg

Rocket Town.

ff7657.jpg

They sure are. You now have to fight three waves of Shinra soldiers. It's mildly annoying at best. Think about what else you could be doing!

cidhighwind.jpg
Goddamn the Shinra! What the hell're they gonna do with my rocket?! I'm outta here, Cloud! I'm gonna kick those "#¤%&!! Shinra right out of my rocket!

ff7658.jpg

Fuck yeah, it's Rude. A useless piece of trivia about Rude that I might have overlooked to inform you about (I can't remember) is that he will not attack Tifa. He has a crush on her, you see. But shit, I don't have Tifa with me. I'm playing hard difficulty, motherfuckers. Let's do this!

ff7659.jpg

Cool, huh?

ff7660.jpg

Oh hey dumb soldier didn't you see what happened outside I mean the door is open how could you miss it are you blind or something goddammit I hate this so much

ff7661.jpg

I hate you too Cloud you are so dumb I hate I hate I hate I hate I hate I HATE I HATE SO MUCH

ff7662.jpg

And a lonely Shinra soldier attacks us. Yeah.

You know that supercomputer that enslaved five humans and kept them alive just so he could torture them until the end of time? Yeah, I bet I could out-hate that piece of shit.

ff7663.jpg

And stay down, goddammit!

We enter the cockpit and Cid takes command!

ff7664.jpg

The crew informs Cid that they are going to launch the rocket and hit Meteor with a materia bomb. That would be the Huge Materia, and obviously these morons never saw Armageddon starring Bruce Willis and Daredevil.

ff7665.jpg

cloudstrife.jpg
Hey, wait a minute...
cidhighwind.jpg
Shut up!! Just shut the hell up!

Yeah, you tell him, Captain Highwind!

cidhighwind.jpg
How's the rocket?

The crew take turns informing Cid about the status of the rocket. Apart from the vital autopilot system, the rocket is totally fine... which actually makes the rocket totally fucking broken. Further questioning reveals that the only mechanic they sent to fix the problem is Cid's personal assistant Shera, which according to Cid promises that it'll take a hundred years.

ff7666.jpg

ff7667.jpg

Cid is pretty fucking hardcore to go into suicide mission mode before Shera has even had a chance to fix the rocket.

cloudstrife.jpg
Hey, Cid. What're you doing?! There are generations of knowledge and wisdom inside the materia. We're gonna borrow their powers and save the planet from Sephiroth. There's no way we can lose the Huge Materia. You understand that, right?
cidhighwind.jpg
Yeah, I understand. I understand that Materia is precious, and I also understand what you're thinking. But listen, shithead. I don't give a rat's ass whether it's science or magical power. No, I guess if I had to choose, I'd rather put my money on the power of science. Human who used to only roam around on the ground are able to fly now! And finally, we're about to go into outer space.

ff7668.jpg

cidhighwind.jpg
I was able to earn my living thanks to science. So to me, there's nothing greater! Now quit your worrying about what Shinra's gonna do! I don't want to regret not having done something later.

ff7669.jpg

ff7670.jpg

Yeah, you tell him, Captain Cid Hi--SUDDENLY!!!

ff7671.jpg

ff7672.jpg

cloudstrife.jpg
It's Palmer!
cidhighwind.jpg
Hey, what the fuck are you doing?!
palm_pilot.jpg
They said they finished repairing the autopilot, so I launched the rocket.
yuffie.jpg
Makes sense.

ff7673.jpg

ff7674.jpg

ff7675.jpg

ff7676.jpg

To be continued!

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I particularly hate everything. In fact, I should have the entire world beaten half to death with rabid wolverines.

Quilty

Magister
I suppose it goes without saying that you have to do a let's play of Dragon Age or at least a review of it.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I'm actually thinking about doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for a couple of years.

Well, that or something really fucking short.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I just came back from playing Twisted Metal 2 a lot with my friends, and that made me realize how much I actually enjoy playing good games with friends as opposite to playing bad games alone.

I have an update done but I'd really like to hit page 66 before posting it so there won't be another three updates on one page, so come on, people. Post! I know FF7 isn't as awesome as MMOs done entirely in java but I'm sure you can fake your enthusiasm. The Planet depends on you!

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Andyman Messiah said:
I have an update done but I'd really like to hit page 66 before posting it so there won't be another three updates on one page, so come on, people. Post!
You heard the man!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom