Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Cyber-Play... SNATCHER. (Finale)

pipka

Savant
That was nice.

Tails

Arbiter
Damn, why Harry, why?!?!?! :(

Very nice update, though those chains look kinda funny.
Btw. this game has any non-linear moments that change game a lot, or changes ending?

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Tails said:
Btw. this game has any non-linear moments that change game a lot, or changes ending?

Not really. The main story and ending will remain unchanged. It has several optional situations though, which you may or may not bump on to. These can add a bit to the backstory or are simply there for lulz.

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
Dumbfuck
gens2009091018114489.jpg

oshi..

lightbane

Arcane
This point was when the game (before the MegaCD version was launched) ended, thus ending in a dark and ambiguous way, unsure of what the snatchers implied (that maybe Gillian and his wife were responsibles in creating the snatchers?). Also, how can a scientist gain so many "combat skills" with amnesia?

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
hoodoo said:

Oshi ?

lightbane said:
This point was when the game (before the MegaCD version was launched) ended, thus ending in a dark and ambiguous way, unsure of what the snatchers implied (that maybe Gillian and his wife were responsibles in creating the snatchers?). Also, how can a scientist gain so many "combat skills" with amnesia?

As far as I know all Snatcher versions have a third act. The segacd version just has some more things to do in the final act and a somewhat extended ending. As for Gillian's combat skills ... just wait and see. ;)

ghostdog said:
As for Gillian's combat skills ... just wait and see. ;)
Fuck that section, fuck it up the arse. I was using keyboard for that and I swear I was doing it for 5 minutes straight I think it was bugged, had to look up the ending on youtube.

hal900x

Augur
Satori said:
ghostdog said:
As for Gillian's combat skills ... just wait and see. ;)
Fuck that section, fuck it up the arse. I was using keyboard for that and I swear I was doing it for 5 minutes straight I think it was bugged, had to look up the ending on youtube.

I have yet to pass the final shootout using Gens+ and a gamepad. Still refuse to watch the ending.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Damn. Actually the fact I had 2 accounts in photobucket has fucked me up, since the portraits are in the second account that apparently gets free in a couple of days. FUCK ! I was going to update now but that will be a bit delayed. I'll do something with the portraits and post it soon. I hate this bandwidth shit.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron

gens2009-09-1018-12-45-48.jpg

We're back at Let's play that guy who's life has turned into shit in two chapters. Things can't get any worse, can they ? ...WRONG ! The clusterfuck just gets bigger and bigger...Oh and prepare for a lot of reading.

CHAPTER 17 : FADED MEMORIES

RADIO NEWS : ...With the start of this years Kyoto Summit just 3 hours away, the delegates of the participating countries are beginning to arrive at the conference center. A major poll at domestic and international opinion, carried out last week, shows that the vast majority of respondents favor a complete quarantine of Neo Kobe, as a means to combat the risk of the Snatcher menace...

gens2009-09-1018-13-02-18.jpg

Snatcher_Mika_4.jpg
Now that the chief's death has been confirmed , it won't be long until they strip us off our Junker authorization...

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
They will be deciding how to handle Neo Kobe in the summit in just 3 hours.

Snatcher_Mika_4.jpg
There are rumors that they're considering using nukes on the city to make sure the Snatchers are wiped out...

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
That's ridiculous ! Come on, this is the 21st century...

Ahh, Nukes... They're always a nice and clean solution... Not to mention that Japanese have a thing for them. They have Nuked their homeland a million times in their stories.

gens2009-09-1018-13-16-82.jpg

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
That's not as improbable as it seems... The world's leaders are extremely concerned about the Snatcher problem.

Snatcher_Mika_4.jpg
The Chief was going to calm this hysteria in his speech at the summit, but that will never happen now.

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Three months ago government pressure on Junker operations increased dramatically. Gillian's transfer here was actually a desperate move to deal with the Snatcher problem.

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Our own chief was snatched. It's not too surprising they don't want to trust us anymore...

Snatcher_Mika_4.jpg
I've heard that the army is going to take over operations now.

gens2009-09-1018-13-46-51.jpg

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
That too will be officially decided in three hours time.

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Three hours... Is there any way we can find their hideout in that time ?

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
If we don't, there's a good chance that we and everybody else in this city, are finished.

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
So, as far as they're concerned we're like a cancerous tumor that has to be cut out...

Snatcher_Mika_4.jpg
If we only knew were their outpost is ...

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Metal, what about the memory of that Snatcher that was impersonating the chief ?

gens2009-09-1018-14-50-78.jpg

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Just like the others... Completely blank.

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Damn... Wait a minute, what about tracing that videocall from Jamie ?

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
It's no good. The call didn't last long enough. Still it definitely did come from within the city.

Snatcher_Mika_4.jpg
Gillian, can't you remember anything at all ? Didn't Jamie imply that you were somehow connected to the Snatchers ?

Give the girl a bonus. She asked the million dollar question !

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
I... I can't remember a thing... Metal, do you know anything else about my past ?

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
...Gillian... I...

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
Metal ! What is it ? You actually have information about my past ?

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
...All right. With the chief gone you're the highest ranking officer here.

Snatcher_Mika_4.jpg
You knew all along ?

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Of course.

Of course ? OF COURSE ?! I can't believe the little shit !

Snatcher_Gillian_8.jpg
Metal, TELL ME NOW !

gens2009-09-1018-16-10-54.jpg

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Three years ago, you and Jamie were taken into protective custody in the Siberian neutral zone. More precisely you were discovered in cryogenic sleep-pods in an underground bunker in Moscow.

Snatcher_Mika_4.jpg
Cryogenic sleep-pods... You mean they were frozen ?

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Yes. This is a photograph of the bunker.

gens2009-09-1018-16-22-35.jpg

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
There is no record of when you were placed there. In addition, the third pod was found empty at the time you were discovered.

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
There was a third pod ?

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
You were revived and taken into custody by the army. Apparently as a result of the extended sleep, both of you suffered from complete amnesia.

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
...And this is the only piece of evidence found on the site :

Whaa.. ?

gens2009-09-1018-16-49-46.jpg

Snatcher_Mika_4.jpg
That's Harry's picture, from when he was a kid !

No fucking way !

gens2009-09-1018-17-04-06.jpg

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
That is correct. Harry was Gillian's and Jamie's son. It's been confirmed by DNA tests.

:cardiac arrest #20:

gens2009-09-1018-17-08-87.jpg

Snatcher_Gillian_5.jpg
HARRY ?! ... Harry was my son ?! How is this possible... ?

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Using the information gained from the photo it is established that you are Gillian Seed and your wife Jamie Lorraine. Both of you are American citizens, born in the late 1960's.

Snatcher_Mika_4.jpg
The 1960's ?

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
In addition, both of you vanished without a trace in 1989. There is no other information available about you, after that.

Snatcher_Gillian_8.jpg
I... I can't believe this. I can't believe nobody told me about Harry... Damn it Metal ! He died in my arms and I didn't even know he was my son ! WHAT KIND OF SICK GAME IS THIS ?

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
I'm really sorry Gillian... There was nothing I could do. I was forbidden from revealing any information of your past, especially to you.

Metal can be a cruel robo-partner sometimes...

Snatcher_Mika_4.jpg
Why all this, Metal ? What does Gillian and Jamie have to do with the Snatchers ?

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
When the 17th investigative force was bringing the two of you out, there was an... accident. Though the two of you were unharmed, most of the 17th was killed. One of them was a Snatcher.

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Before their departure all of them had undergone thorough examinations. So, if one of them was snatched...

Snatcher_Mika_4.jpg
It had to be somewhere in Siberia, right ?

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
That is correct. And in order to determine the origin of the Snatcher, as well as your true identities, you were assigned to Junker HQ. The hope was, that exposure to the Snatchers would help you regain your memories.

Snatcher_Gillian_7.jpg
Moscow... 50 years ago...

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Almost everybody else who was at Moscow at the time, was killed at the Catastrophe. You and Jamie are one of the very few survivors. One of the few that may know what happened there and what the true origins of the Snatchers are.

Fuck the snatchers. The guy just learned that just a while ago, he held his 20-years-older-than-him son, while he died...

Snatcher_Gillian_7.jpg
Harry... Did he know ?

gens2009-09-1018-18-40-10.jpg

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
No. It was highly classified information, he was never told.

Snatcher_Gillian_7.jpg
I... I was never able to do anything for him...

Snatcher_Mika_4.jpg
Gillian... It's not your fault... Wait a minute, didn't Jamie say something about taking a boy hostage ?

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
That's right... they must know about Harry and are using him to threaten her !

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
We must find their headquarters, Gillian !

OOO-kay. Poor Gillian doesn't get a break. We need to find the snatcher lair in 3 hours time. We need to find a clue, a pattern... Yep. It's that time again. That time when the game asks you questions to see if you were paying attention throughout the LP. Games can be cruel like that. But since I'm the LPer I'll be asking the questions and Gillian better know the answers.

What is the Snatcher's weak point ?

gens2009-09-1018-19-24-89.jpg

Good boy. Now, what method were they using to move around and be able to avoid the sunlight ?

gens2009-09-1018-20-19-65.jpg

That's right. They were using the abandoned Tube-liner tunnels !

gens2009-09-1018-20-31-79.jpg
gens2009-09-1018-20-34-10.jpg

There's a good chance of that dear Mika. Now, what is that substance that is always found where Snatchers appear ?

gens2009-09-1018-20-55-01.jpg

Right on ! Snow-9. The substance that looks like snow and causes allergic reactions to humans. It was an artificial form of pollen developed by the military.

gens2009-09-1018-21-11-92.jpg
gens2009-09-1018-21-17-17.jpg

Aha ! So that means that their base may be somewhere near the Ina river, right ?

gens2009-09-1018-21-26-50.jpg

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
And we must not forget the 3 photographs that the Snatchers had. All of them related to the Soviet Union before the Catastrophe.

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
Exactly ! The map of Moscow in Nielsen's apartment, the picture of the temple at Queens hospital and the photo of Red Square hidden in the Chief's Office...

gens2009-09-1018-21-48-79.jpg

Snatcher_Mika_4.jpg
Maybe they're homesick ? Maybe that's where they come from.

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Homesick ? Come on Mika. They're robots, you know.

Well, they're not just robots are they ? They are capable of perfectly immitating human behavior... But let's get back to our train of thought. All these landmarks are in Moscow, right ?

gens2009-09-1018-22-39-90.jpg
gens2009-09-1018-22-42-37.jpg

Snatcher_Mika_4.jpg
In other words, this "homing-instinct" of theirs may have led them to set up their headquarters in some place that reminds them of home, or their creator...

Now we're getting somewhere. So first of all let's see what areas in Neo Kobe have a high concentration of SNOW-9 and are accessible by subway ...

gens2009-09-1018-23-53-06.jpg

Hmmm. We need to narrow it down... Maybe there's some geographical similarity with that part of Moscow. Let's see...

gens2009-09-1018-24-31-98.jpg

Un-fucking-believable. Gillian, take over. This is too much for me.

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Metal, where was the place that me a Jamie were found ?

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Right here. Before the catastrophe it was the headquarters of the entire Soviet Union, the Kremlin.

Snatcher_Mika_4.jpg
The Kremlin ?! That Snatcher said something about taking Jamie to "their Kremlin" !

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Metal, what part of Neo Kobe would match up with the location of Moscow's Kremlin ?

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Calculating... This is the spot ! It's presently occupied by an old church. Reports indicate it's been abandoned for nearly 20 years !

gens2009-09-1018-25-06-50.jpg

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
That's it, that's their hideout ! Their "new Kremlin" !!

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Gillian, Let's go !

Snatcher_Mika_4.jpg
Wait, Gillian. I want to go with you.

Can you say no to those big gushy eyes ?

gens2009-09-1018-25-34-06.jpg

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
No way, Mika !

apparently you can.

Snatcher_Mika_4.jpg
Hey, I'm a Junker too, you know !

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
I know... And you're a great one at that-

Snatcher_Mika_4.jpg
Take me with you, then !

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Mika, you should head up to the summit to warn the delegates.

Snatcher_Mika_5.jpg
The summit's in Kyoto ! I'm not going to be the only one to run !

:won't-take-no-for-an-answer stare:

gens2009-09-1018-25-38-18.jpg

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Mika, you've got to convince them not to use Nukes on Neo Kobe. We found their hideout, there's no need to sink the whole island !

Snatcher_Mika_5.jpg
Yes, but...

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Please Mika, you're the only one that can do this.

Snatcher_Mika_5.jpg
Ok Gillian... I'll do what I can.

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Thanks... Thank you Mika.

Snatcher_Mika_5.jpg
No, don't even mention it... Um... Gillian ? ...ah...

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
What's wrong ?

gens2009-09-1018-26-11-29.jpg

Snatcher_Mika_5.jpg
H-how about dinner, sometime ?

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
...Dinner ?

Snatcher_Mika_5.jpg
Yeah, you know... Dinner ?

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
...Mika !

Snatcher_Mika_5.jpg
I thought it would be nice you know, to kick-back... relax a little... It's Christmas after all.

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Christmas... I had forgotten all about them... Yeah, it would be nice...

Snatcher_Mika_4.jpg
That's a promise, right ?

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Yeah, Ok ! But I have to go to Church first.

Gillian suddenly became cool with the ladies.

Snatcher_Mika_4.jpg
I'll see you soon then...

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Ok, Metal. Let's go.

A date with Mika ! I wonder how Jame will take this... Anyway, we need a new turbocycle don't we ?

gens2009-09-1018-26-55-18.jpg
gens2009-09-1018-27-03-20.jpg

That's right, Metal. Take us to that Church.

gens2009-09-1122-02-13-70.jpg

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Jaime... Please be safe...

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Gillian, keep in mind that we're working on a strict time-limit.

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Hmm. A 50-year debt in 3 hours...

What's this ?

gens2009-09-1122-02-34-04.jpg

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
Snow-9 !

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
We've entered the Snow-9 region. Please put on your breathing filter. Radio transmissions will also be impossible from this point on.

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
Understood.

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Now descending... Gillian, we've arrived.

gens2009-09-1122-03-09-40.jpg

Tails

Arbiter
This game has more tolerable plot-twist then MGS2, but still not real surprises. Update!

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Krash said:
I still can't see some of the screens from page 9
That's because of the second account problem. It's bandwidth will reset in 2 days.

lightbane

Arcane
That was... impressive. Would you kindly check JORDAN to see if you have new info about Gillian's past?

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
lightbane said:
That was... impressive. Would you kindly check JORDAN to see if you have new info about Gillian's past?
Hmm, I've finished the game a while back and I don't have a save from that point. I don't think I would even be able to check Jordan at that time. Nevertheless, I think that Metal told us everything of what the government knew. That's the reason they assigned Gillian to Junker HQ, in hope to learn more.

hal900x

Augur
Jordan doesn't provide anything additional at that point.

Almost to the gunfight from Hell...I need to either nut up (pass it) or shut up (keep reading this LP).

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
hal900x said:

Almost to the gunfight from Hell...I need to either nut up (pass it) or shut up (keep reading this LP).

I use a PSX gamepad and I have assigned the movement to the analog stick, this makes it much faster. Also, you can use save states so you don't have to repeat all the fights.

PS: A new update will be coming up shortly. As soon as the bandwidth embargo is lifted.

hal900x

Augur
ghostdog said:
hal900x said:

I use a PSX gamepad and I have assigned the movement to the analog stick, this makes it much faster. Also, you can use save states so you don't have to repeat all the fights.

PS: A new update will be coming up shortly. As soon as the bandwidth embargo is lifted.

I have one of those, via a usb to PSX converter. Although lately I've been using my wireless 360 controller, but always the D-pad. Either way, that D-pad is pretty touchy with this game. You might be on to something with the analog stick. I will try it.

poocolator

Erudite
The Order of Discalced Codexian Convulsionists
Hai guise,
I'm a metal gear and I've been misplaced from my machine. If you could find it for me-- the machine, that is; a giant, lovable working of iron and steel, whose job in life is to polish widgets destined for human consumption-- I'd be really grateful, and perhaps even reward you. We were lovers, the machine and I, until a jostle separated us. Now the poor thing can't function without me!

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
FUCK YOU PHOTOBUCKET FUCK YOUR FUCKING FUCK SHIT YOU FUCKING SHITTY SITE FUCK YOUR FUCKING BANDWIDTH FUCK YOUR FUCKING FAQS FUCK YOU HARD FOX INTERACTIVE FUCK YOUR ALL FUCK YOUR FUCKING EVERYTHING FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

OK, nerdrage is over.

Who would have guessed that the Snatcher hideout is an old Church ? Those Snatchers do have class after all... So, let's play that guy and his robot that burn down churches. (Burzum style).

gens2009-09-1122-03-27-09.jpg
gens2009-09-1122-04-05-62.jpg

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
That isn't snow...

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Correct. It's SNOW-9. Try not to inhale it, Gillian.

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Ok. Let's go inside... Can you open the door, Metal ?

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
It's just a simple lock. ...There, it's unlocked

gens2009-09-1122-05-06-10.jpg

CHAPTER 18 : CATHEDRAL OF SORROWS

gens2009-09-1122-05-33-34.jpg
gens2009-09-1122-05-35-40.jpg

That's a good question, who do the Snatchers pray to ? Maybe to their creator ? It seems there's a portrait on the wall, let's check it out...

gens2009-09-1122-05-43-48.jpg
gens2009-09-1122-05-51-68.jpg

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Hmm. He reminds me of someone... Yes ! Doesn't he bear a striking resemblance to Random ?

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
I'll compare the picture with my data on Random. ...While the facial structure is very much alike Random's, a positive identification is impossible, as this isn't a photograph.

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Strange... This whole place feels so strange...

Strange indeed. Let's check the portrait more closely...

gens2009-09-1122-06-59-29.jpg
gens2009-09-1122-07-01-67.jpg

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Isn't he the one Jamie mentioned ? Is there anything else you can tell me about this portrait, Metal ?

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Just that it's rather old. The condition of the inks indicate that it's more than 50 years old.

Everything around here seems to be 50 years old. Anyway, there is a door here. Let's investigate...

gens2009-09-1122-08-10-03.jpg

gens2009-09-1122-08-16-10.jpg

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
So this is their warehouse, eh ?

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
There must be a few hundreds of them. Still this doesn't look like a fatory.

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Look at them... skeletons ready to jump out of their coffins...

gens2009-09-1122-08-34-01.jpg
gens2009-09-1122-08-48-04.jpg

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
There is some kind of label here... "23rd Siberian Investigative force". It seems the investigative forces have been responsible for shipping the Snatchers.

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
What ?! In other words, the investigative forces have been snatched !

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
A rather efficient system. I wonder where the actual Snatching takes place.

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
Let's move further back.

And Metal gets his answer...

gens2009-09-1122-10-57-95.jpg
gens2009-09-1122-11-55-57.jpg

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
This is it here, Metal ! This is where they put on their facade !

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Most of these units are nearly ready to perform a Snatch... Look Gillian , for some of them the Snatch process is still ongoing !

So, let's take a look, shall we ?

gens2009-09-1122-12-43-67.jpg

gens2009-09-1122-12-57-89.jpg

gens2009-09-1122-13-11-32.jpg

gens2009-09-1122-13-28-93.jpg

Chilling stuff.

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
This is really advanced... way beyond anything we saw at Queens Hospital. I wonder where they're getting their funding from...

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
They are probably supplying their financial backers with Snatchers as well.

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Gillian, look ! There are some finished Snatchers over here !

gens2009-09-1122-15-34-09.jpg

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
Take a look at this ! The U.S. president and the prime minister of Japan and U.K. !

And what's this ?

gens2009-09-1122-15-44-54.jpg

gens2009-09-1122-15-46-39.jpg

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Gillian, you're in here too !

Well, he should be flattered. He's right there, next to all the world leaders.

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
Huh. Figures. I shouldn't be surprised...

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
They were looking to Snatch every VIP at the summit ...and the last Junker, you.

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
It definitely looks like they're planning to move beyond Neo Kobe. If they were to Snatch those world leaders, they would practically control the planet !

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Didn't they say that they were close at creating a perfect artificial skin ? If that is the case, then there's a good chance they can achieve their goals...

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
Metal, how much time do we have left ?

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
The summit should have begun by now. We don't have much time. Gillian, once our legal privileges are suspended I won't be able to assist you anymore. In fact I would be forced to restrain you...

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
I know... Tell me, If the military were to avoid nukes and make a surgical strike in this building, what would they use ?

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Probably a phased particle beam from one of the attack sattelites.

gens2009-09-1122-16-55-43.jpg

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
That would wipe this place right of the map !

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Everything, including the soil, would simply evaporate. The attack would leave just a large crater.

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Metal, can you convince them to give me another hour ? Even 30 minutes would help.

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Understood. I'll try my best.

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
And I'll try rescuing Jamie at that time...

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
I can't transmit here due to interference of SNOW-9. I'll have to leave the area.

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
All right. Do it, Metal !

gens2009-09-1122-17-06-57.jpg

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Gillian, don't forget. 30 minutes. You must get out before then !

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
Don't worry about it. Thirty minutes should be plenty. Go !

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Yes sir !

And now we're all alone... Don't worry, there isn't an actual time limit here, but there are some rather hard gunfights ahead and since metal is gone we can't even save the game. Let's check the next room.

gens2009-09-1122-18-11-23.jpg

Insectors !

gens2009-09-1122-18-21-29.jpg
gens2009-09-1122-18-23-57.jpg

Ok, we got them. Nowhere to go but forward...

gens2009-09-1122-19-37-79.jpg

Huh ? What's that noise ?

gens2009-09-1122-19-49-17.jpg

Whoa! Snatchers !!

gens2009-09-1122-19-51-45.jpg
gens2009-09-1122-19-51-92.jpg

gens2009-09-1122-19-52-78.jpg
gens2009-09-1122-19-54-07.jpg

Let me tell you, that was one tough fight. Definitely the hardest gunfight in the game. I wonder what awaits us in the next room...

gens2009-09-1122-26-56-25.jpg

More of them ?!

gens2009-09-1122-27-01-84.jpg

gens2009-10-0623-21-56-14.jpg

gens2009-10-0623-21-56-64.jpg

gens2009-10-0623-22-05-11.jpg

JAIME ?!!!!

nooo.gif

gens2009-10-0623-22-10-69.jpg

That's what happens when you're a trigger-happy bastard. Good thing we have that save state...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom