Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Can you change it back, please?

Murk

Arcane
That Zerotol is quite the devious little devil. Acting like a halfwit all this time only to pull a fast one and hack our much beloved Dyack. Truly, we are the real fools in this masquerade of jesters and etc. etc. etc. I forget how the rest goes but it ends in your mother's a whore.

lotorez

Novice
Shota Shernokavich said:
You remind me of that ironclan dwarf who sentenced his brethren to exile because they were fucking with the elves.

shame on thee :cool:

Hi Cloaked Faggot.

Mantiis

Cipher
Can someone please explain to me what just happened? I go away for a few days and miss all the DRAMAH.

As much as I can make out:

1. DU switch CF and Zerotols names
2. CF has a cry at losing his post count and runs off
3. DU uses Zerotol to fuck with DAC (I don't get this bit)
4. DU bans Zerotol for some reason (and tries to extort monies out of him?).

Am I even in the ballpark?

MetalCraze

Arcane
Yes it was like that
except 3:
zerotol was playing with us all along - he in the end tricked DAC to attack us when he was under Cloaked Figure name by calling DAC'ers - fags. DAC attacked - zerotol then used this fortunate situation to hack DAC back and nearly destroyed it using flying cocks and multiple alts. DU then saved the day by banning zerotol from the Codex. But it was too late - zerotol already made himself an admin at DAC. Situation at the forum is currently unknown.
See - it's that simple.

Also - the evil mastermind finds a new home:
http://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/viewt ... c&start=20

Mantiis

Cipher
How the hell did he make himself an admin? You mean he is some sort of elite haxor person/thing? I thought only Angelina Jolie could do that shit.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
skyway just gave the...uhm..."official" version. For the unofficial keep reading.

Mantiis said:
As much as I can make out:

1. DU switch CF and Zerotols names
Yes.

2. CF has a cry at losing his post count and runs off
Cf whines like a bitch and stays. zerotol teases him.

3. DU uses Zerotol to fuck with DAC (I don't get this bit)
Now this is the complicated part. It was originally DU's plan to ban both zerotol and CF for spamming shortly after the name change, but DAC members launched a spam attack against us here and DU saw a chance to use zerotol before banning him. After cleaning up the mess and blocking further attacks, DU hacked DAC and put a flying cock across the screen and codex avatars for everyone. He started this thread, knowing that some of our users would then register over there and spam. zerotol was principle among them. Then DU, seeing a chance to finally relieve his butthurt from the Mama's Gang takeover, put in word filters with key phrases like "I surrender to RPG Codex" and "bees tend to fly horizontally," completely fucking the forum up. Then he changed the forum scheme to white, opposite of DAC black, made zerotol an admin, and renamed the place "zerotol's playground: an outpost of rpgcodex.net." The front page was complete fucking shit, just plain text and links on white, like something in notepad. Once DU was finally able to achieve orgasm from the massive cocksucking he had demanded from certain DACers, namely smiley, he then changed the forum back to normal, deleted the spam posts, demoted zerotol to a regular user, and made smiley and cazsim admins.

4. DU bans Zerotol for some reason (and tries to extort monies out of him?).
DU bans zerotol (and Cloaked Figure) based on shit they had already done previously days before (spamming). But he couldn't afford to do it while he still needed zerotol as a puppet dictator at DAC, so he waited until that was over. This way, he could claim that they were "casualties" from the conflict to suit his own propaganda needs. The difference is, Cloaked Figure's other alts have been left alone while zerotol is truly banned. This is because he was in general more annoying, but also because he is now forced to spam at DAC, still serving DU's agenda. DU can use this as a bargaining chip in the future when he desires more cocksucking.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Don't listen to the conspiracy theorist lies that Dicksmoker is spreading. zerotol used a known security hole in non-upgraded versions of phpBB to attack DAC. Thankfully I was able to save it from certain doom.

Mantiis

Cipher
Hmmm who to believe?

:Dilemma:

There is a lot more cocksucking in Dicksmoker's version of events so that one must be true.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Don't listen to Dicksmoker's flute playing. He's composed this elaborate story because he was upset when Andhaira spammed the forums here on April 1 and thinks I didn't act fast enough to silence his voice. He's just one of those seeker types looking for attention. He does this by spreading wild, fabricated lies involving cocks. Just look at the name: "Dicksmoker". What does that tell you? Then suddenly a flying cock appears on DAC? That's just a little bit suspicious if you ask me.

Why I wouldn't be surprised to learn that... zerotol is really Dicksmoker's alt! It all makes sense now. I'm on to you "Dicksmoker", if that's even your real name.

Jesus Christ

Novice
dacksmoker...

You missed one very important piece of the puzzle. DU also instigated the initial attacks on the codex through one of his many alt's (baby legs) in order to cover up the truth about the scientologest controlling him through their anti-aging potions in order to form a massive interberry army. Once NMA has fallen his plan will be complete and the executions of the worlds psychologists will commence.

THE END IS NEIGH!!!

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
... because they were the only two who gave a shit about what was happening to DAC.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
We all know it. He probably install them because they are fags... and the Dac Incident is far from over.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
RPGCodex

God => PC => Rex

Has the shocking truth been revealed? Is Rex Exitium really God behind a PC?

Shannow

Waster of Time
I would have believed Dicksmoker's version if he had claimed that DU used to be an admin at DAC and simply re-activated the account to fuck them over. But DU hacking DAC and claiming that CF and 0tool are not one and the same was simply too far fetched. Far too elaborate to be true. What are you trying to hide, DS? Are you DU's evil twin trying to take over the codex?
I'm just glad that BigCow is watching you.

And DU, god is dead. Is Rex dead (or at least a zombie like Jesus)? If not he can't be god. But he may be a pc...

here's the thing i don't understand.

you switch our names, and zerotol starts to insult DAC using my username - cloaked figure, and then i get punished for it?

it don't make sense.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Shota Shernokavich said:
here's the thing i don't understand.

you switch our names, and zerotol starts to insult DAC using my username - cloaked figure, and then i get punished for it?

it don't make sense.
Yeah, you should have been banned.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Dicksmoker said:
skyway just gave the...uhm..."official" version. For the unofficial keep reading....
That's quite a tale. Unfortunately, now that zerotool is dead, we shall never know what truly happened there. Was he a villain or merely a misunderstood and lonely person who only wanted to have a playground of his own? What role did DU play in that drama? Did he really say "At an end your rule is... and not short enough it was" to Zerotool before slaying him? Another mystary...

MetalCraze

Arcane
Zerotol also got his ass banned from DAC
A man with nowhere to stay, always looking, always searching for a place to call home :salute:

Thrasher

Erudite
You know allowing these alts to emerge just encourages a hacking mentality and creates monsters.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Admiral jimbob said:
Oh man this is some grade A material right here
Betrayal at Kodex was indeed a prophetic title!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom