Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Unban TNP

Where are the TNPs of yesteryear?

• Right here

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kingcomrade

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

AZ

Liturgist
I don't remember if he was banned.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Cassidy said:
And yes, bring back the anarchy when banning was nothing but a joke and the <s>mob rule</s> hivemind took care of the dumbfucks without any need of the ban button!
I'll repeat KC's question: "And how do you propose to bring it back?"

Entitling you again as spamgrrl rather than moderator is a viable first step for bringing back Codex old times. This moderator promotion lies somewhere between a big long-lasting bad joke and and hypocrisy.
Why? KC's doing a great job. If the only bad thing you can say about him is that he posts a lot, well...

Anyway, nobody banned Samov, so you can stop bitching.

Vault Dweller

Developer
Spacemoose said:
well you can unban TNP for one thing
And what would that accomplish? Will TNP lead us to prosperity and the promised land? Will he be our Moses? Will he abandon his pagan Nazi beliefs and change his name to The Nameless Jew?

spacemoose

Erudite
he'll bring back his unmistakable brand of comedy to the codex.

letting dumbfucks hang themselves is far healthier and more entertaining than banning and retardolanding everything in sight

although I don't really expect you to unban him, or for things to become more informal here, since in all my experiences with internet forums, they always get bigger, stricter and dumber with time, until they're some kind of gigantic brainless zombie shambling on, eventually disappearing into obscurity. the trend never reverses

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
but it didn't work

then again, let's not have the Codex become SA either where it's pretty damn easy to get banned!

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Not as easy as on SA by any stretch. And it's not as if TNP hasn't been warned like ten times. Heck, Shag even had a chat with him, from man to boy.

I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see if the more common bans are influencing the positively or negatively and then take action or not.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Elitist "New members are retards" E-penis join date comparison again?
No, it's about how stupid your posts are.

VD can I have ban powers? I promise to ban only the people I don't like.

By the way, what "more common bans" are you guys talking about? TNP was the only one banned, wasn't he? Samov ran off, he wasn't banned.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
I didn't notice any more common bans but want to go against the grain. :rebel:

Shame though, VD is missing a hug, a cake, a bottle of wine and a box of chocolates having banned Samov would have netted him.

Texas Red

Whiner
VD banned Riso because of a couple of nazi joke remarks. As I recall they were even in #Fallout and got just posted in the IRC thread. WTF is this with nazi panic attack? How can a few jew jokes be harmful to anyone?

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
It's a zionist conspiracy. The Codex is run by jews. You could be their next victim, TWD. Leave while you can.

Cassidy

Arcane
kingcomrade said:
Elitist "New members are retards" E-penis join date comparison again?
No, it's about how stupid your posts are.

VD can I have ban powers? I promise to ban only the people I don't like.

By the way, what "more common bans" are you guys talking about? TNP was the only one banned, wasn't he? Samov ran off, he wasn't banned.

You should be proud then as your posts serve as examples and standards to define my posts level of quality, except for RPGs discussions which have some point besides bickering. Also I doubt I could reach the standard of your stupidiest spams and pr0n hauls.

I'll repeat KC's question: "And how do you propose to bring it back?"

I know this was proposed before, but why not Retardo the whole General Discussion? This site should be about RPGs among other mentioned games, not about alcoholic beverages, Rhon Paul, nazi geneticists or whatever usually comes in GD. There are many other ways as well that doesn't involve it. Maybe you could turn GD into a separate nonsense forum site in a similar way to what a SA member did by creating 4chan

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
You should be proud then as your posts serve as examples and standards to define my posts level of quality, except for RPGs discussions which have some point besides bickering. Also I doubt I could reach the standard of your stupidiest spams and pr0n hauls.
I'll bet nobody saw this dodge coming.
I know this was proposed before, but why not Retardo the whole General Discussion
He asked how to bring back the good posters who would run you off, not how to accomplish nothing.

Chefe

Erudite
I haven't decided yet.

It needs to be witty and a little sarcastic, but still tasteful.

Vault Dweller

Developer
The Walkin' Dude said:
VD banned Riso because of a couple of nazi joke remarks. As I recall they were even in #Fallout and got just posted in the IRC thread. WTF is this with nazi panic attack? How can a few jew jokes be harmful to anyone?
I also banned Percolator Fish. Neither him nor Riso brought anything to the site, so I decided to set them free. Let's discuss.

86_036.jpg

spacemoose

Erudite
from general discussion to site feedback an iron curtain has descended across the codex. behind that line lie all the forums of the ancient sites of strategy codex, tacticular cancer and rpg codex itself. all these famous forums and their posters lie in what I must call the vault dweller sphere, and all are subject, in one form or another, not only to vault dweller influence but to a very high and in some cases increasing measure of control from iron tower hq

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Spacemoose said:
statistically you most likely are

Statistically, whites are only third rank. I wonder what white supremacists have to say about that. Of course, the fact jews are number one should be reason enough to bring the prick back. I may even get to share some of the entertainment since i wasn't around when he decided to go apeshit the first time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom