Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play UFO - Afterlight: Conclusion

Start over and fix my mistake or carry on as is?

• Fix the damn mistake! We want to see squishy grays trying to make themselves useful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just go on already. We don't care about no steenkin' aliens!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Happy spreads Pleasure and joy through superior fire power.

BoB is always a great name for any thing.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
:rage:

The grays I'd enabled from the start but refrained from using, as I'd want to only bring them in when they were supposed to have been moved to the "inactive" section of the people tab. Apparently, once you choose sides in the reticulan conflict, whatever reticulans you currently have are considered AWOL, even if you side with their faction. :x

Now I'm trying to find a way to mod them back into active service. I seriously do not want to have to start over again, but I want to show you what the reticulan allies can do and contribute with.

I hope to make some progress with the modding, but right now I have no firm idea of where to look, and I don't even know if it's possible to achieve what I'm trying to. I'll update you guys later.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
grays!

:yeah:

Success! It took some digging through a 7MB large text-file inside the savegame. Lucky for me though, that the guys in ALTAR games decided to keep the savegame files in .txt files, packed with a tool that's freely available. :love:

Had to change quite a few integers, move some data around, but I had a save previous to them being moved to the inactive tab, and I compared this with the after save. Now we have our alliance, and the appropriate aliens in our team!

Without further ado, a short update in celebration. :salute:

The new reticulan faction, which we also met in Aftershock, is making planetfall. We don't have to wait long for first contact however, as the next event fires immediately after this.

It's almost the same story as in Aftershock, save that we haven't been called intrepid natives yet.. The expeditionary force shows up, yells at everyone, the rebel reticulans in particular, then realizes they need our help. :decline: At least they're useful in this game.
Once you ally with them, which is done by breaking any alliance you have with the original faction and attacking one of their territories, they send you three of their own number to both help in the field, and help with research.

I present our own three pet grays!

Topher is a pure soldier. He can use psionic weapons once he's had the proper training. These weapons have the advantage of not requiring LoS. This can be very useful, if used right. Be cautious however, as he and other reticulans are extremely squishy and need be protected carefully.

Desmond is a soldier/scientist, he can provide us with a nice boost to stealth and observation skills. Later his psi support skill can be upgraded to major level, which will slightly injure all enemies within range over time. This doesn't sound very dangerous, but it can be very useful. :smug: He'll also train in psionic weaponry, once his science training is complete. Reticulans also gain access to psionic healing, which can heal troops from a distance, and through walls. Again, very useful, but he's even squishier than Topher, so take care!

Lastly we have Zattie, who's a pure scientist. Reticulans can learn the mind probe skill which boosts interrogation research... :twisted:

Welcome our gray mascots! You shall serve us well in the conflict. :salute:

Note that we can also see the martians which will eventually also be available as allies, but that's much later in the game. Pretend you didn't see them, as they're taking no active part in the base yet. M:

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Last time we chose to take sides in the reticulan conflict, and ally us with the expeditionary force that arrived to take vengeance on the rebels that destroyed our planet in the canon-ending of Aftermath.
This got us three gray mascots, two of whom can partake in battles. Allying with the rebels should have given us two mascots, but due to the name-changer bug, they never showed up. I didn't mind as I knew they'd just leave when I allied with the expedition.
But now that Topher, Desmond and Zattie has joined us, let's take a look at what they bring to the party, shall we?

From the start, their powers are relatively weak, as the damage potential of their psionic powers is directly dependent on their attributes. Add to this, until they complete the appropriate training, they can only cause stun damage with the psionic weapons. I use this to stun a new enemy however, the spider.

Spiders come in two varieties. This is the red spider. It only attacks in melee, but it packs quite a punch. Since it needs to close to attack and it's relatively noisy, you can often deal with it before it becomes a threat. It's quite resitant to psionic attacks however, so stunning it only happened after attacking it several minutes of realtime (I was called away and let the computer run).

The other variety is the yellow spider. This has an acid throwing attack which is ranged. This makes it slightly more dangerous that the red, but it's still very much manageable. It has a large hitpoint pool though, so be sure to set more than one trooper to fire against it.'
Our new warp cannons give us a way of dealing with the annoying Mars Natural Forces.

They are neutral, in the meaning that you can ignore them and still finish the mission, but they follow your troops around the map, and when they get to melee range, they can cause quite a bit of damage, even to troops in heavy suits, so now that I can, I destroy them when possible.

Levelling up Topher and Desmond is easy here at the start. They'll soon be quite devastating with their psionic attacks. :smug: The important thing to remember about psionic attacks is that they don't need a LoS. That's why I had positioned the grays behind a boulder in this mission, to prevent them from being fired upon by hostiles, as they are quite squishy at this point.
This also means that if you find a good hiding spot, they can wreak havoc on the enemy, especially as their training progresses and they start to be able to take over enemy soldiers..

Major psionic weapon training is needed, the total training time nears 6 days, but it's very much worth it. :incline:
Also, we've built some new toys for our heavy weapons guys..

Gatling cannons! :incline: These puppies require level 6 metals though, so they're far from easy to manufacture. I took advantage of the rebel reticulans before I double-crossed them, our alliance involved them giving us 1 metal level, so we just reached level 6. I hurried to produce four gatling cannons before declaring war. These cannons do a fair amount of damage, fire 10 burst salvos, and take very little time to aim. Melee enemies don't get close to a trooper wielding one of these. :smug:
And here we get a streak of good luck. Advancing the tech research is highly dependent on capturing the right types of enemies, and you can only ever capture an alien if it's the target in an alien capture mission. Just knocking aliens out in destroy missions don't count them as captured.
I get three capture missions in quick succession however, and it's a beastman soldier, then alchemist and lastly shaman! Three different targets, greatly helping our research!

These debriefing screens are from two fo the capture missions, the second screen however if after a defend mission against the rebel reticulans. When going on a capture mission, you need to have an empy slot in your squad for the captured alien.
The way you go about it is similar to how it worked in Aftershock. Knock down an enemy and get close to it, and it joins your squad. Dissimilar to Aftershock though, you cannot simply ignore the captured alien from then on. If your troops move too far away from it, it'll get free and you'll have to capture it again. Kill it, and you lose the mission. I call this :incline:
Now I said the research received a boost, what I meant is that new topics got unlocked.

Once the shaman interrogation is completed, we get a new interruption in the geospace screen, where Drakron tells us we've learned some new tricks.

I haven't even begun building terraforming stations yet, even though that's our main mission. I'd better get started soon.. :oops:
There are some enemies I haven't introduced you properly to yet though. Meet the alchemist.

These beastmen use grenade launchers as I've already told you. Most times they're merely a nuisance, as you can move away form where the grenades are about to land, but if you're not paying attention, such a grenade can both be quite damaging, and it has a tendency to knock lightly armoured troopers off their feet. Don't ignore alchemists!

Here we see a worm. A melee unit with almost no hitpoints and it's vulnerable to anything you throw against it. It's a minor nuisance and can be ignored if more threatening prey is around.

The roller is also a melee unit, but this one it's not safe to ignore. They look deceptively silly, their attack animation in particular, but they hurt like hell and have a lot of hitpoints. Shoot it with armorpiercing ammo, and make sure to kill it before it gets close! They can one-shot your squishy gray allies.
Speaking of our gray allies, Zattie has helped us research an upgrade to our fossil fuel powerplant. If we want to produce even better suits than our current ones, we need to make this a reality.

Unfortunately, we lack the resources.

We need two more regular mines, or one more yellow mine of both crystals and metals before we can build the new power station. This becomes my primary focus at this point in the game, taking about half a month to complete.
In the meantime, something happens on the geospace screen..

Martians! I thought this was a dead planet that we were simply going to terraform and take over. Though I should have guessed something was awry, when we found fossil fuel and evidence of a biomass growth on the planet long ago.. I bet it's those darn horny Giant Space Walnuts! :decline:
Happily, we've yet to spot any walnuts in the sky yet. So let's take the fight to these green aliens, as we lack a way of communicating with them for now.

I only thought about taking a screenshot after I killed this particular specimen.. They certainly are small and green though, and they take very little damage from our projectile weapons. We might have to adopt new tactics against these buggers.

And look! They brought their pets! These are even more annoying, as our projectile weapons completely fail to do any harm at all, and even our warp cannons make no impression whatsoever. I had to regroup and re-assault this territory, and when I came back, there were no pets.. I have yet to find their weakness, but in the future, I'll be bringing fire, just to make sure.. :twisted:
Something odd has happened back at base though.
Blondie's identical twin has shown up.

The difference being that this Blondie is a soldier/technician and not scientist. I decide to take advantage of this bug, as we could definitely use more technicians. She'll be put to work in the base, building stuff. :salute:
We soon get a mission to capture a martian, and this mission takes place in a completely new environment.

We're apparently inside some sort of structure.. I suspect we'll see more to this kind of structure in the future, if only we start digging a bit. There's the option to start more excavations in some territories, something I haven't done yet, as I wanted to tackle one thing at a time, but as soon as Pariah Zeal finishes training in his planetology major degree, he'll be out digging and putting up terraforming stations. Maybe we'll learn more about our green neighbors then.
Speaking of which.

Here we see that Desmond has used his mind control device to take over a martian, and we can now tell it to attack its drones. There are two bipedal mechs, and a quadruped spider bot on this staircase.. They look like they mean business, so I find it prudent to occupy them for a bit with our new pet martian. He soon bites the dust, but he bought us time to better position our troops, and soon the battle is won.
And as you can see in the above screenshots, I brought energy-based weapons (laser sniper rifles) to this mission, to better be able to bring down mechs. A good decision. :salute:

In the loot screen we take a look at some of the weaponry these martians bring to bear against us.

Two odd-looking types of guns, a robot control-device, a couple of melee blades, and some grenades.. The pink oblong things are martian batteries...
This remote-control robot thingie looks useful. Taking over control of a spider-bot seems like a lot of fun in theory. I hope to try it out soon. :smug:
By this point in the game, when you do a mission, the map is literally crawling with enemies. I bring all the ammo I can carry, yet barely have enough to finish the fight. I need to get a second workshop going, so I can produce enough ammo.

One map, 4 spiderbots, 5 mechs, 6 crawling drones and 1 levitating drone. On the plus side, that's a whole lot of experience. :salute:
I'll end this update as this message pops up on the geospace:

Level 6 metals. This should mean that I'm ready to upgrade the powerplant.

Yep! :smug: That takes us to level 7 in energy, when the plant is completed. :salute: Won't have to worry about energy anymore.
Finally, I take a look at the different factions, as it seems they have a sort of HQ each.
Beastmen.

Martians.

Expedition.

I have yet to find the HQ of the reticulans, but I plan to rid myself of them soon, once my first drone is ready. Just need to produce some gatling cannons for it. :smug:
Until next update! :salute:
Oh, and please, if there's any requests, let me know. Anything you want to see or have explained in particular? Just say so. I shall try to accommodate.

lightbane

Arcane
Hint: A very fun (and surprisingly effective) way to fight Martians is to go full retard and charge them with swords, if your troops are fast enough you'll be able to slash them to death before they can defend themselves, because melee weapons are their weakness.

PS: I request that if possible, you share your opinion about the differences you found between the game's vanilla version and the one you're playing, the one with the Total Rebalance mod, if it's better and why.

PPS: Start the terraforming project and these tornados will eventually dissapear. Or even better, install that mod that makes the tornados attack enemies.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
@lightbane
I have produced a sword for that very same purpose. Having just finished the autopsy, I read the very same advice. I've never really bothered with hand-to-hand fighting in this game before, excepting the few very early missions where you more or less have to equip some of your troops with buzzsaws, to ensure everyone has a weapon. So far though, having 3-4 troops firing at the same martian with energy-based weapons fulfills the same role neatly. The rebalance mod has introduced flamethrowers to the mix. I'm going to test those out soon.. :twisted:

Which leads me to the Total Rebalance mod. I don't know the full extent of the changes it has introduced, and to be perfectly honest, I've never finished the game vanilla, I've been close, but never finished. So far, I'm enjoying the rebalance mod. It seems to have added quite a few things. Bringing down robots seem harder, the beastmen also take a proper beating. And the martian pets? I don't remember them being totally impervious to projectile and explosive damage before, that was a nasty surprise. There's quite a few more techs to research as well, and it adds the possibility of producing your own improved reticulan armour, something I feel the vanilla game lacks. Don't know about martian armour, as I haven't played that far yet.

So far though, I can recommend the mod, if you've played vanilla before. For a virgin though, I'd say go vanilla first. :M

I'm not going to install more mods yet, so I'll suffer through the tornados, killing them off when I deem necessary, until I get the terraforming project running. It's on my To Do list anyhow.
Oh, another thing about the rebalance mod, it adds more heavy suits, more add-ons to the suits, and a new class of Super-heavy weapons, that require special suits to handle. I hope to show you these later, as I have yet to obtain the resources to produce them. One of the super-heavy weapons is a quad-missile launcher... :twisted:

Drakron

Arcane
Azira said:
... The rebalance mod has introduced flamethrowers to the mix...

I kinda wanna read the technobabble BS they come up to explain those being used on Mars ...

dextermorgan

Arcane
7vfbE.jpg
Hm. One would think that on pre-Terraformed Mars oxygen would be far too precious a commodity to be wasted on burning fossil fuels. Please tell me this isn't the pinnacle of power generation technology.

Ashery

Prophet
Azira said:

Katanas are absolutely amazing once you get major skirmisher (They're still good even before then, though). Can even take down the plasma wielding mechs with a single katana if you do a bit of dancing (In vanilla, at least). Also great for finishing off downed enemies to conserve on ammo. It's for that reason alone that my "scout" had a solid sixty kills more than my primary sniper. Still, nothing is as satisfying as watching a martian drop in a single swing.

Really wish I had that flamethrower in my vanilla playthrough...Fucking rollers...

Seems like you're progressing a lot faster than I was, :salute:

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
@Bee
Yep, she's a darn fine sniper. :salute: Sniper rifles do a consistent high damage, and on open maps, they absolutely rule the field.

@eklektyk
Worry not, I'll sub him for Blondie shortly, once I have produced some flamethrowers and ammo for them, as he's the only one in the team with heavy weapons training, and athletics training (for running) too. :salute: He'll be charging in with a shotgun and flamethrower, dealing death. :smug:

@Drakron
I'll post a screenshot of the weapon description shortly. :salute: Expect it up in mere minutes.

@dextermorgan
No, thankfully not. The pinnacle is the reticulan powerplant. I'll post a screenshot of that description as well.

@Ashery
Just did my first run with a katana, and yes, it is deadly. Just need to get chzr major skirmishing training, and she's ready to carve a deadly path.
I'm progressing quickly, but I know the game rather well up until a certain point, which I'm going to reach soon. The most important thing to do is aim for the second lab as quickly as possible, which means you need to establish contact with earth first and foremost, and for the warpcannons, exchange data with the Laputans. Or so I'm led to believe. I never actually exchanged data with the Cultists, as I'd played Aftershock first, and I'm a bit of a moralfag... :oops:

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Alright. Here's a short bonus update. It seems there are also yellow martians to be found, though the coloration looks like it's due to some weird sort of armour.

It doesn't protect much against a katana though.

One cut is all it takes. :incline: chzr is going to like this I wager. :salute:

Also, I promised to show what the reticulan power sources led to in power generation.

Look first at the entry third from the bottom, which explains that reticulans use a form of thermonuclear fusion for all their power needs, and then the entry second from the top which tells us that we've adapted this for the power plant. So it seems we somehow use the crystals we've mined on the planet to build a fusion power plant. :smug: How's that for progress? M:

Finally, here's the technobabble for the flamethrower.

So they use a "self-oxidizing hypergolic mixture which produces a very high temperature flame". There you go. :M

A proper update some time tomorrow if we're lucky. More likely tuesday. :salute:

eklektyk

Erudite
Azira said:
@eklektyk
Worry not, I'll sub him for Blondie shortly, once I have produced some flamethrowers and ammo for them, as he's the only one in the team with heavy weapons training, and athletics training (for running) too. :salute: He'll be charging in with a shotgun and flamethrower, dealing death. :smug:

me likes some hot action :love:

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
So, in the previous posts we've learned that our scientists found a way to use flamethrowers on Mars. Not the most obvious weapon, as the atmosphere lacks enough oxygen to sustain flames, but apparently our researchers' technobabble was strong enough to surmount even that obstacle! :salute:
So, having produced one and given it to eklektyk who has the needed training, let's go try it out.
The mission we're testing this weapon in is a capture mission. During this we see a little green man with a lightsaber!

He turns out to be quite flammable.. The martian pets we've previously had problems with (they are immune to projectile, laser and warp damage, nulling our previous staples in ranged weaponry) turn into nice little crisp balls of flavour, once eklektyk starts cooking.

:salute: The flamethrower sets opponents on fire, meaning they take a good chunk of damage after the initial blast. The effect wears off after a while, but it will often kill off weaker opponents with just one blast, if you run away and let them slowly burn to their death. This nets eklektyk a large chunk of xp.

Conclusion? Flamethrowers, an addition of the Total Rebalance mod, are a powerful tool. You'd be a fool not to use them. :smug:
Robots are not an addition of the mod however, they were also in the vanilla game, and we've finally produced one of our own. His callsign is Robbie-1, but I call him Bob for short.

Armed with 4 gatling cannons, Bob turns any target foolish enough to get caught in his sights into a bleeding, though well-ventilated mess. :salute:
Contrary to Aftershock, robots actually accrue experience in Afterlight.

You can then, when they have enough experience, install upgraded hardware which will improve the robot's attributes. There's a delay on all orders given to a robot, both movement and shooting orders, and this delay can be lowered by increasing the proper attributes. It pays to plan ahead.
eklektyk continues his rampage, dealing fiery death to beastmen and martians alike.

The beastmen have also started using new weapons. This time it's a shotgun like weapon that has a short range, but a huge damage potential.

Take enemies with these weapons down ASAP. They hurt.
We've now also found the reticulan rebels' HQ.

We'll leave it alone for now, as I want to humiliate them first, by taking all their other territories, then surrounding their HQ before I go for the kill. I can be a vindictive prick sometimes.. :smug:
While contemplating the inevitable demise of the rebels, the beastmen launch an attack on our HQ.

Lose such a mission, and it's game over.
We didn't lose.

Now we've also begun to get missions at the excavation sites that are scattered around the globe. The objective is to collect a martian artifact. These missions are two-parters, but the first map is very straightforward. It's a surface map with plenty of robots, and you have to make it to the exit grid.
You're free to kill the robots or ignore them as you please. Me, I like to inflict some damage before proceeding.

This here is the object we're after.

This being a two-part mission, there are two debrief screens, complete with seperate experience rewards and possible level ups. :incline:

Cassidy got badly mauled, but he's a big boy and he'll recover. :M
The beastmen also have some objects we can recover. The martian tech looks, well, like proper tech. Whereas the beastman tech looks like something out of the Alien franchise.

The martian artifacts are important in our research, as collecting three of them from seperate excavation sites will eventually unlock new research for us. The beastman artifacts seem to have only flavour research attached to them. Being a completionist, I want to Collect Them All, even if it doesn't unlock new and dangerous weapons. :roll:
Our lucky streak pertaining to capture missions continues. To actually complete the game, you need to capture aliens, and the beastmen can present a problem here, as some of the lower-tier aliens are only available for capture missions in the early part of the game. If you don't get a mission to capture a shaman and complete this early, you might never get the chance again. The only time I've been close to actually completing this game, I hadn't caught a shaman, and since I had hunted the beastmen to nigh-extinction they sent their best at me time and again, so the only capture missions I got contained the highest-tier opponents.
This time though, we've captured all but two types of beastmen. And just after these artifact missions, we got a new capture mission. It was for one of the beastmen I hadn't captured yet. :incline: Whether this is due to me running the latest patch, or it's the rebalance mod helping me out, I don't know. I'm just pleased. M:

On the capture mission however, we encounter a new type of beastman. The Matriarch. They look deceptively small and fragile, but they're quick, deadly aims, and can take a beating as they have very good dodge skills. They are a real pain. So far I've only seen the red colouration, but I remember there also being a green type, which is even more annoying.
In this mission there was only the one, so we completed it without too much fuss.

The creature I captured in this mission was the beastman chief, or commander. Interrogating it unlocks medium armour research among other things.

I've also caught and interrogated a reticulan commander. That gives us some fluff on the reticulan society and what happened on Earth after the biomass eruption.

I like how this keeps the continuity of the three games. I also like how it tries to explain why the reticulans feel like complete pushovers. :smug: Arm your team with shotguns and tell them to run face-first through a reticulan compound, and you'll finish those attack missions in no time. A single shotgun blast is often enough to kill a reticulan outright, and even when it doesn't kill, it always knocks them down, the frail bitches. :twisted: Of course, this is also true for our reticulan allies, so keeping them in the back and out of view is not only prudent, but often vital.
Only a couple of days pass and we get another capture mission, and this time the target is a beastman matriarch, completing our menagerie!

The information she dispenses is a bit mysterious however.

What, so the beastmen are the real martians? What about the little green men then, what are they? It's a mystary!
We're not prone to believe these tales however, why should we trust the matriarch after all? Super-soldiers engineered for war are going to use any excuse to continue what they were bred for after all. And I like the little green men better. They make for excellent salad. :smug:
Speaking of greens, we've started building terraforming stations and slowly, the surface of the planet is changing.

Given time, this will lower the environmental hostility gradually, but presently it's barely noticeable, apart from the green tint on the hitherto red maps.
I spoke earlier of how the martian artifacts are important for the tech research, and now I'll show you what I do to prepare for a mission to claim one.

The only enemies you encounter in these missions are robots, so projectile weapons are not very useful here. Therefore I give every squad member an energy based weapon for this mission. As robots are immune to psionic powers, I only use one reticulan, and that's mostly for his ranged healing abilities.
T'Brow, Bee, chzr and eklektyk are clad in improved medium armour, and Cassidy and Juggernaut sport heavy powered armour. Cassidy and Juggernaut do bring their projectile weapons to this robot match, as gatling cannons are still useful due to their insane rate of fire. eklektyk's just so useful with his flamethrower that I let him keep it. Robots have a nasty habit of self-repairing, so bringing along a weapon that causes DoT seems like a very britght idea.

We quickly move on to part two of the mission.

There's a welcome committee on map 2. Lucky for us, the warp cannons still holds a few shots, so the mech and spider bots are quickly dealth with.

A surprisingly easy and painless mission. :salute:
Now for something I've been waiting for, but haven't seen until now. Look at the second to last message in the lower middle part of this screenshot.

:smug: A defense mission that never came. :incline: This is why I build those upgraded radar bases.
Having now collected a specimen of each and every robot wreck I've caused, we've now researched the martian mechanical drones enough to use them in combat ourselves.

They need to be repaired first though. Also, these drones can only carry one or two weapons, depending on what turret we stick on them. This is clearly inferior to Bob, with its four gatling cannons. :decline: I suspect we'll not be seeing martian drones in service for us, even if we can field one of their levitating drones.
I mentioned earlier in this post that the missions have become more dangerous for our troopers' health. Bee illustrates my point.

Lucky for us, advances in medicine has led to quite rapid healing, when proper treatment is given.
When I saw how efficient an xp whoring device the flamethrower is, I decided that chzr should also receive training in the use of heavy weaponry. Her fast learning perk should quickly gain her the two levels that the training cost, so she can get back on track towards major skirmisher training.

:salute:
The martian artifacts that we've retrieved is getting us closer to understanding the martian language. Eventually, we might even be able to communicate with our green adversaries and try to broker a cease-fire. Drakron seems hopeful, though he can thus far only apply our gained knowledge towards understanding the martian astronomical model.

What this astronomical model will reveal, if anything, will remain a mystery until the next update. And will our friends on Earths Laputa really appreciate this research as much as Kaiserin expects? Time will tell. Until next time.

:salute:

Drakron

Arcane
Azira said:
So they use a "self-oxidizing hypergolic mixture which produces a very high temperature flame". There you go.

Sorry by the delay but its still very much Technobabble BS ...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom