Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Arcanum Guide to Arcanum Schematics.(complete)

Kz3r0

Arcane
Crafted Melee and Ranged Weapons Stats

yTn0n.jpg

Balanced Sword stats.

Charged Axe stats.

A77jf.jpg
]

Charged Sword Stats.

HOR05.jpg

Compound Bow stats.

Oiyf9.jpg

Envenomed Axe Stats

t1Ixf.jpg

Envenomed Bow Stats.

Bcf20.jpg

Envenomed Sword Stats.

E9Loh.jpg

Feather Weight Axe stats .

EeQ7z.jpg

Mechanical Dagger Stats.

K8OuG.jpg

Pyrotechnic Axe Stats

lVeR6.jpg

Shocking Staff stats.

qbd03.jpg

Tesla Rod.stats

Kz3r0

Arcane
Crafted Armor Stats

EAD9J.jpg

Chapeau of Magnetic Inversion stats.

ZlTpA.jpg

Dwarven Gauntlets stats.

pvzr7.jpg

Electroarmor Stats.

yYnu0.jpg

kVcb7.jpg

nXwGq.jpg

Elite Plate Stats

kosKV.jpg

ATGRE.jpg

4TWEc.jpg

Feather Weight Chainmail stats.

QyZdo.jpg

Flow Disruptor stats.

oOYJm.jpg

Goggled Helmet stats.

oVODy.jpg

Healing Jacket stats.

35FR4.jpg

Helmet of Vision stats.

q9ZCw.jpg

Machined Plate-mail Stats

v2aca.jpg

Miner's Helmet Stats.

glBtQ.jpg

Vendigrothian War Gauntlets Stats

Kz3r0

Arcane
Enhancing Attributes Devices Stats

UMUHG.jpg

Auto Skeleton Key Stats

Pyn7D.jpg

Charged Ring Stats

rb90M.jpg

Eye Gear Stats

v3eKQ.jpg

Flow Specktrometer Stats

HoEr9.jpg

Goggled Helmet Stats

Machined Platemail Stats

baronjohn

Cipher
The tesla rod is actually a firearm, not a melee weapon.

Some notes: as far as I could tell, the tesla rod and the tesla gun have the same to-hit % regardless of distance, effectively giving you the perk of firearms mastery for free.

They can also fire over allies and enemies (unlike firearms), and if they miss an enemy, it's checked again for the next one. It's quite possible to fry your allies this way.

Of course with the awesome power of the tesla gun, you don't really need allies

baronjohn

Cipher
In what sense? It's pretty much a firearm. The game doesn't say what the range it has, might even be infinite. The shocking staff is a melee weapon.

Kz3r0

Arcane
baronjohn said:
In what sense? It's pretty much a firearm. The game doesn't say what the range it has, might even be infinite. The shocking staff is a melee weapon.
You can't fire at will, you must do a melee attack, the ensuing electric bolt can hit everything in its path after that, good for group of enemies, but you can't maintain a safe distance.

baronjohn

Cipher
Kz3r0 said:
baronjohn said:
You can't fire at will, you must do a melee attack, the ensuing electric bolt can hit everything in its path after that, good for group of enemies, but you can't maintain a safe distance.
Huh, works for me. Maybe you've mistaken it with the shocking staff?

screen0076.jpg

Kz3r0

Arcane
baronjohn said:
Huh, works for me. Maybe you've mistaken it with the shocking staff?
I was wrong, first time didn't worked, well I tested it using cheats.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Automata Stats(complete)

V4OaZ.jpg

Automaton Stats

ir8hw.jpg

Clockwork Physician Stats

nFW5j.jpg

Illuminated Decoy Stats

Zefpp.jpg

Mechanized Arachnid Stats

M9jaX.jpg

Medical Arachnid Stats

LU8d6.jpg

Poison Arachnid Stats

baronjohn

Cipher
No that's not the automation. THe automation is level 30.

Also, posting in a Kz3r0 thread.

Kz3r0

Arcane
baronjohn said:
No that's not the automation. THe automation is level 30.

Also, posting in a Kz3r0 thread.

:rage:

Fixed.

Thank you, glad to have a proofreader.

:thumbsup:

Kz3r0

Arcane
Added all Automata Stats, as far as I know there aren't anymore robots in game that can be acquired.

Kz3r0

Arcane
baronjohn said:
Missing the poison arachnid and explosive decoy,
I never come across a poison arachnid in my playthroughs, where you can find the schematic?
And the explosive decoy doesn't have any character sheet, unless my Arcanum installation is tricking me.

baronjohn

Cipher
Well it's kind of useless so I didn't bother remembering where you get it, and sadly this character has been pretty much everywhere so it's hard to figure out. Maybe it's sold in the wheel clan or caladon?

screen0077.jpg

I don't have the explosive decoy schematic, but I think it's sold in Tarant. An explosive granade that weighs 300 units... not even worth picking off the ground goddamnit.

Kz3r0

Arcane
baronjohn said:
I don't have the explosive decoy schematic, but I think it's sold in Tarant. An explosive granade that weighs 300 units... not even worth picking off the ground goddamnit.
I will search for the poison arachnid then.
About the explosive decoy, it's just that, a decoy.
YPmqf.jpg

Here is where you can buy the schematic.
MBmHf.jpg

GBegg.jpg

djuWX.jpg

As you can clearly see only the illuminated decoy has stats, meaning a character sheet.
Also, notice the reaction. :lol:

Muro

Educated
Here's some proofreading from my side.

Kz3r0 said:
Electric(complete)
I believe it should be mentioned that a certain follower can learn four schematics from that discipline before it would be marked as complete as a whole. A bit of a nitpick from my side, I'm aware, but I'm just making sure it won't be missed in the progress.

Kz3r0 said:
Fine Revolver
revolver chambers can be purchased in gun shops too alongside with the whole gun.
(...)
Hushed Revolver
the fine revolver can be bought in gun shops
I'm afraid that is not true. Gun shops sell Old Revolvers, Revolvers and Quality Revolvers, but not Fine Revolvers.

Kz3r0 said:
Repeater Rifle
components are bought in gun shops, where you can find the whole rifle
Again, I have to disagree. Gun Shops sell a variety of firearms, but not Repeater Rifles nor any other that are craftable.

Kz3r0 said:
On the Isle of Despair the second Pit fighter has a Balanced sword..
Actually, that is not a Balanced Sword at all. It simply uses the Balanced Sword's graphics, yes, but other than that it is a unique weapon which is simply named "Sword", is neutral as opposed to tech and has visibly superior stats compared to the Balanced Sword.

Kz3r0 said:
Magnus wears a pair of Mysterious Dwarven Gauntlets that gives a Strenght bonus to Dwarves.
To be exact, it is a bonus to Strength (+1), Constitution (+1) and Dexterity (+2).

Kz3r0 said:
Elixir of Persuasion
Temporarily increases the Persuasion Skill proportionately to Charisma.
From my tests the Elixir gives the very same + 2/20 persuasion bonus regardless of Charisma, or any other factor for that matter.

Kz3r0 said:
Elixir of Physical Prowess
When administered causes slightly harm to the character, in the same way the spell Strength of the Earth does.
Harming - as in lowering from the current state of health - isn't the most accurate word here. The maximum number of your Health Points and Fatigue Points increase, but your current do not, which results in the decrease of the current/max Health (Fatigue) Point ratio and the illusion of a harm.

Kz3r0 said:
Bullets
You need the first degree in Explosives in order to use this schematic or an explosives manual if you have an intelligence of eleven.
Why eleven? Each tech manual gives you an expertise equal to your intelligence. An intelligence of 5 would be enough in the case of bullets.

Respectively:

Kz3r0 said:
Fortifier
Requires the second degree in Chemistry or a chemistry manual if you have an intelligence of thirteen.
Not thirteen but ten.

Not sure if the required Intelligence is an information worth mentioning when one can simply stack multiple manuals, though.

Kz3r0 said:
Fortifier
Augments damage resistance of thirty points irregardless of character's aptitude, however has severe side-effects, when its effect cease the character has a sudden drop in health and stamina, if used on your followers they will turn hostile towards you because they register that as an attack, an high healing skill doesn't negates its side-effects.
Since you already mentioned its side effect, you might as well add an interesting application of it. Every second and next fortifier deals instant damage, which means that - quite amusingly - it can be effectively used to kill some otherwise hard to battle opponents, such as Fire Elementals.

Kz3r0 said:
Automaton
Maxim in Caladon will give you a Medical Arachnid for giving him the camera retrieved at the Crash Site as proof that his machines flied.
Your mention of the Medical Arachnid is misleading, seeing how it cannot be used to build an Automaton.

Kz3r0 said:
Here are the stats for the Repeater Rifle, just a way of wasting ammo if you ask me, misses a lot and not very powerful.
Can't agree with you saying that it's useless there. I'll pass over accuracy - seeing how it mainly depends on the user's stats and skill rather than the gun itself - but while the Repeater Rifle isn't very ammo efficient, it's the best gun one can get his hands on before crafting the Hand Cannon, Average Damage per Action Point wise.

Kz3r0 said:
Here the stats of the Shocking Staff, the only good thing about it is the electric damage, that bypass armor class and is enhanced by chainmail and platemail.
You didn't take notice of another (arguably) good thing, namely that in real time combat a single hit deals limitless continuous electrical damage in exchange for chewing through your supply of batteries like there's no tomorrow. Of course, it is due to a bug and the weapon has more than one of those (another one gives the possibility of dealing damage from a distance with that thing), but still, that's how it works.

Kz3r0 said:
Shocking Staff
electric damage (...) is enhanced by chainmail and platemail.
Not sure what you meant there. Care to elaborate?

Kz3r0 said:
I never come across a poison arachnid in my playthroughs, where you can find the schematic?
The schematic is available in the stock of inventors.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Muro said:
Here's some proofreading from my side.

Kz3r0 said:
Electric(complete)
I believe it should be mentioned that a certain follower can learn four schematics from that discipline before it would be marked as complete as a whole. A bit of a nitpick from my side, I'm aware, but I'm just making sure it won't be missed in the progress.
Done.

Muro said:
Kz3r0 said:
Fine Revolver
revolver chambers can be purchased in gun shops too alongside with the whole gun.
(...)
Hushed Revolver
the fine revolver can be bought in gun shops
I'm afraid that is not true. Gun shops sell Old Revolvers, Revolvers and Quality Revolvers, but not Fine Revolvers.

Kz3r0 said:
Repeater Rifle
components are bought in gun shops, where you can find the whole rifle
Again, I have to disagree. Gun Shops sell a variety of firearms, but not Repeater Rifles nor any other that are craftable.
I distinctly remember that, but probably I am wrong.

Muro said:
Kz3r0 said:
On the Isle of Despair the second Pit fighter has a Balanced sword.
Actually, that is not a Balanced Sword at all. It simply uses the Balanced Sword's graphics, yes, but other than that it is a unique weapon which is simply named "Sword", is neutral as opposed to tech and has visibly superior stats compared to the Balanced Sword.
Thanks for the information, I should have verified.

Muro said:
Kz3r0 said:
Magnus wears a pair of Mysterious Dwarven Gauntlets that gives a Strenght bonus to Dwarves.
To be exact, it is a bonus to Strength (+1), Constitution (+1) and Dexterity (+2).

Muro said:
Kz3r0 said:
Elixir of Persuasion
Temporarily increases the Persuasion Skill proportionately to Charisma.
From my tests the Elixir gives the very same + 2/20 persuasion bonus regardless of Charisma, or any other factor for that matter.
Stupid mistake on my part, I even posted screenshots where you can see that.

Muro said:
Kz3r0 said:
Elixir of Physical Prowess
When administered causes slightly harm to the character, in the same way the spell Strength of the Earth does.
Harming - as in lowering from the current state of health - isn't the most accurate word here. The maximum number of your Health Points and Fatigue Points increase, but your current do not, which results in the decrease of the current/max Health (Fatigue) Point ratio and the illusion of a harm.
You are correct, magical characters' reaction fooled me.

Muro said:
Kz3r0 said:
Bullets
You need the first degree in Explosives in order to use this schematic or an explosives manual if you have an intelligence of eleven.
Why eleven? Each tech manual gives you an expertise equal to your intelligence. An intelligence of 5 would be enough in the case of bullets.

Muro said:
Respectively:

Kz3r0 said:
Fortifier
Requires the second degree in Chemistry or a chemistry manual if you have an intelligence of thirteen.
Not thirteen but ten.

Not sure if the required Intelligence is an information worth mentioning when one can simply stack multiple manuals, though.
Probably is unnecessary, I will eliminate that part.

Muro said:
Kz3r0 said:
Fortifier
Augments damage resistance of thirty points irregardless of character's aptitude, however has severe side-effects, when its effect cease the character has a sudden drop in health and stamina, if used on your followers they will turn hostile towards you because they register that as an attack, an high healing skill doesn't negates its side-effects.
Since you already mentioned its side effect, you might as well add an interesting application of it. Every second and next fortifier deals instant damage, which means that - quite amusingly - it can be effectively used to kill some otherwise hard to battle opponents, such as Fire Elementals.
Probably is due to the fact that uses Varham's Aqua Vitae,a component of strong poison too.

Muro said:
Kz3r0 said:
Automaton
Maxim in Caladon will give you a Medical Arachnid for giving him the camera retrieved at the Crash Site as proof that his machines flied.
Your mention of the Medical Arachnid is misleading, seeing how it cannot be used to build an Automaton.
You are right, unnecessary on my part, I will fix that.

Muro said:
Kz3r0 said:
Here are the stats for the Repeater Rifle, just a way of wasting ammo if you ask me, misses a lot and not very powerful.
Can't agree with you saying that it's useless there. I'll pass over accuracy - seeing how it mainly depends on the user's stats and skill rather than the gun itself - but while the Repeater Rifle isn't very ammo efficient, it's the best gun one can get his hands on before crafting the Hand Cannon, Average Damage per Action Point wise.
No big deal, I just prefer the hand cannon, that you can obtain quite early in the game if you want.

Muro said:
Kz3r0 said:
Here the stats of the Shocking Staff, the only good thing about it is the electric damage, that bypass armor class and is enhanced by chainmail and platemail.]
You didn't take notice of another (arguably) good thing, namely that in real time combat a single hit deals limitless continuous electrical damage in exchange for chewing through your supply of batteries like there's no tomorrow. Of course, it is due to a bug and the weapon has more than one of those (another one gives the possibility of dealing damage from a distance with that thing), but still, that's how it works.
I usually play turn based, and in real time the enemy lasts just one or two seconds, not enough for me to notice something like that, thanks for the information.

Muro said:
Kz3r0 said:
Shocking Staff
electric damage (...) is enhanced by chainmail and platemail.
Not sure what you meant there. Care to elaborate?
Chainmail and Platemail usually indicate the added electrical damage they take in their stats if I remember correctly.

Muro said:
Kz3r0 said:
The schematic is available in the stock of inventors.

• Must be very rare then.

Thanks for your insight, I added your informations and eliminated the unnecessary or incorrect parts.

Kz3r0

Arcane
I have finally got the Poison Arachnid Schematic from the shop in Tarant, now both Automata Stats and Inventors' Shops schematics are complete.
Corrections are appreciated as always.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom