Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's walk the streets of Silent Hill (Complete !)

lightbane

Arcane
What about SH: Origins (the one for PSP)? I think it was more combat-based but I don't remember more details.

PS: Also, it seems that for SH6 they'll try to rip-off Alan Derp, which is already a poor copy of SH with regenerating health, fucktons of weapons, pretentious and inane writing (oh, and they mutilated the ending and put it as DLC for sale, can forget that). :decline:

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Updates will come once every full moon.

nevertheless, expect one today :M

spekkio

Arcane
This thread needs moar of this

2mnlq84.jpg

SerratedBiz

Arcane
True dat. I tried to find a VLP where you could hear the sound the radio makes when a monster is nearby (since it really added to the atmosphere, it isn't static it's demon speak) but I couldn't find one where the player wasn't making dumbass comments with their immersion-breaking nerd voice.

So here's a short clip of the way it should sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rAQxC_p ... re=related

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron

Another nightmarish walk in the roads of Silent hill is about to begin. The puppets of our theater of horror, so far, are :

jjy0k0.jpg
Harold 'Harry' Mason, age 32, writer.
Lost his wife to an illness and has yet to come to terms with her death. Their daughter, Cheryl, is his only comfort. He was about to start his vacation in Silent Hill with Cheryl when they were swept into a shadowy chain of events. Whether their arrival started it all, or was a predetermined fact, he has no way of knowing.

1zwlmz7.jpg
Cheryl Mason, age 7, Harry's daughter.
Just a normal, sweet natured girl who lives with her father after losing her mother at a young age. She chose Silent Hill as the place to spend their vacation, but awaiting her there was an experience far more bizarre than anything she could ever imagine.

jh7hww.jpg
Cybil Bennett, age 28, police officer.
A law enforcement officer from one of Silent Hill's neighboring communities. She comes to Silent Hill to check on the town, after all communication ceases. A conscientious investigator, she decides to look around by herself in order to find out the truth behind the town's disturbance.

Code:
Chapter III :

.oPYo.      8                 .oPYo.  d'b   o     o             8                            
8.          8                 8    8  8     8b   d8             8                            
`boo   .oPYo8 .oPYo. .oPYo.   8    8 o8P    8`b d'8 .oPYo. .oPYo8 odYo. .oPYo. .oPYo. .oPYo. 
.P     8    8 8    8 8oooo8   8    8  8     8 `o' 8 .oooo8 8    8 8' `8 8oooo8 Yb..   Yb..   
8      8    8 8    8 8.       8    8  8     8     8 8    8 8    8 8   8 8.       'Yb.   'Yb. 
`YooP' `YooP' `YooP8 `Yooo'   `YooP'  8     8     8 `YooP8 `YooP' 8   8 `Yooo' `YooP' `YooP' 
:.....::.....::....8 :.....::::.....::..::::..::::..:.....::.....:..::..:.....::.....::.....:
::::::::::::::::ooP'.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::...::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Time to start our search. Next to the diner we find a couple of Handgun ammo boxes, neat.

2iu9ts6.jpg

With the thick fog, you can't see anything more than 5 meters ahead. Hmm, is that radio static I hear ?

(RADIO STATIC SAMPLE This shit sends shivers down your spine.)

mmvaxi.jpg

Oh shi-

httvrc.jpg

1g4wzp.jpg

Another one of those hellish pterodactyls. Thank god we had that pistol ready. Fact is that even in normal mode you don't want to miss too many times so you better take those fuckers down with 3-4 shots. Taking your time to aim increases dramatically your chances of hitting the target.

dg7bcn.jpg

The funny thing is that the radio is still emitting static. And you know why that is ? The creature is not dead yet. If you leave it there it will come back up after a short while. You need to either shoot it one last time after it falls, or even better, snap its neck with your foot...

f4fbq1.jpg

That. Felt. Good. :smug:

Now let's have a look at the map. It seems that we're near the alley we followed Cheryl earlier.

15guqoj.jpg

As we move on, the hissing starts once more. But all we can make out in the distance is something like... a dog. Hmm...

vxov1f.jpg

Hey doggie, dogg- FUCK !

The dog-thing suddenly turns and jumps on to us. His deformed, skinless rabid face oozing madness and intention to kill.

5xlo9u.jpg

Thankfully, our handgun saves us once again. All that remains now, is one final stomp, to make sure it stays dead...

2ik4gp3.jpg

Dogs aren't man's best friend in this town. This sign never felt more truthful.

14oaz9l.jpg

We've been here before, alright. Let's see where the road will take us this time.

2wf4ow1.jpg

Dead end. Hmm, some more bullets and...

244r4hs.jpg

20fyiqh.jpg

30rtk7m.png
Isn't this Cheryl's sketchbook ?

Hmmm, She may be at the school.

2rz5kll.jpg

Well, at least the elementary school may be a safe place for her to be... right ? RIGHT ?! RI- ...Ok, I'll stop here.

zu0ky.jpg

30rtk7m.png
It's the first picture that Cheryl drew on the sketchbook I gave her on her 5th birthday.

Cheryl seems like a very talented girl. But that's not all we find here...

2ep50dg.jpg

Damn right we'll take it. The Steel pipe is a far better melee weapon than the knife and it will be useful against those helldogs. We're talking about 70 inches of raw, majestic steel, bitches ! Unfortunately, against the pterodactyls, the pipe is useless as we'll soon find out...

16gcsb4.jpg

So, we better go back to the gun.

168x1xt.jpg

We should head to the school... Hmm ? what's wrong with the road ahead ?

rsc11j.jpg

What the...

dw6ydz.jpg

15grxqa.jpg

A chasm appears after the destroyed section of the road. The mist won't let us see much further, but we've got a feeling of foreboding emptiness. Even the houses stand cut in half.

30rtk7m.png
What is this madness ?...

Let's try to concentrate on our immediate surroundings. There are some pages left down at the edge of the rift.

2yjv4p4.jpg

2mw8hn4.jpg

Hmm, it seems they're more pages from the sketchbook. Is Cheryl trying to leave us clues, or are we walking into a sinister trap ? We'll soon find out. Since this road is uncrossable, we'll have to search for another way to reach the School. Let's head over to Levin St.

xds7t.jpg

Another rabid dog comes out of the mist. But with the steel pipe at hand we're ready for it.

10p13z7.jpg

313k6f7.jpg

Further down the road we reach another dead end. What the Hell is going on her e ?

33p3eog.jpg

Both east and south passages are off-limits. Maybe we should go north on Levin St.

116nbfc.jpg

Finally, we find a doghouse, and guess what, it has a resident...

WRONG WAY TO DEAL WITH THE SITUATION :
30j4l4y.jpg
kudos to spekkio/random dude.

RIGHT WAY TO DEAL WITH THE SITUATION :
nxuyyo.jpg

DIE, FOUL BEAST !

ohr5tt.jpg

Let's see what's so special about this doghouse...

ivjo00.jpg

Ahh, the classic doghouse hiding spot ! Now we can enter the house.

2mgjo1c.jpg

30rtk7m.png
This place seems safe for the time being.

Safe isn't a word you want to associate with this town, but at least we find some supplies...

2d8p5q1.jpg

The door to the right is closed. On a future playthrough you may find a bonus weapon in there, THE KATANA ! It looks cool and does a lot of damage, but its accuracy sucks, so believe me, stick to the pipe.

ipy29w.jpg

In the living room we find another notepad to save our game, some ammo and a health drink. The TV is dead here too.

29zyf88.jpg

30rtk7m.png
Hmm. Maybe I could try to reach Midwich street from the backyard...

Good idea, let's see if we can find a back-door in this house... gotcha !

qxuout.jpg

Unfortunately the door is barred with... not one, not two, but THREE locks.

2py2fdc.jpg

A moment later, the map on the wall grabbed our attention.

15copsh.jpg

30rtk7m.png
Copied the marks on my map.

..."keys for eclipse"... I wonder that that means. Something tells me, that these are the keys we're looking for (duh). Next time we'll explore the western part of central Silent Hill.

Until then, sweet, silent dreams.

TRIVIA said:

• All the roads in Silent Hill are named after famous horror/mystery authors, or after their novels.

• Jack Finney was an American author mostly known for his novel "The Body Snatchers". A novel that has been transfered many times to film. Myself, I'm fond of the 1978 version.
  • Robert Bloch was the novelist that wrote "Pshycho". Of course you all know about the movie based on the book.
  • Richard Matheson is another well known fantasy/horror/sci-fi author. He's one of my favorites. I consider his "Hellhouse" and "I am legend" books among the best ever to be written in the horror genre.
  • The Midwich street is probably named after the novel "The Midwich Cuckoos" by John Wyndham. It has been filmed three times and it's about a group of hellish children that are born in a small British village. A rather fitting name for an elementary school... of Silent Hill.
  • Richard Bachman is a pseudonym used by Steven King. He's written 7 books under that name.
  • Ira Levin was an American author, dramatist and songwriter. His best-known novel is "Rosemary's Baby". You probably know the movie made out of the book. If not, you should.
  • James Ellroy strays a bit from the rest of the bunch as he is a crime writer. One of the best noir-crime writers of of the recent years, if I may say so. Among his most famous works are "The Black Dahlia", "The Big Nowhere" and "L.A. Confidential".

spekkio

Arcane
^Oh yeah.
Wapanese cannot into western culture...

Bring on teh School, I'm ready!

206imc1.jpg

Heresiarch

Prophet
I recommend everyone who read the LP try the game out by himself. Really, about 60% of the horror feeling of the game is lost if you just read a LP out of it. The mist, the radio static, the weird noises, and last but not the least the legendary Akira Yamaoka's soundtracks, all contritube much to the creepy feeling of SH.

I remember the first time going to school. The sky turned pitch black, and the static just doesn't stop wherever I go. I was so fucking scared that I turned off the flashlight and ran like a mad man without even pausing to read the map. Then I ran into a dead end and I almost jumped out of the chair, realizing I must back track through the complete darkness.

After all these years, whenever I hear sirens, or metal clanking noises, I can't help but feel my hair standing high.

Radisshu

Prophet
Awesome LP. I never actually got a hold of this game, though I own SH 1-4. And I can't be arsed to not remove it from an inventory.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
ghostdog said:

:incline:

Damn I'm almost tempted not to remove this gem from inventory myself...

I'm starting to regret that I ordered Fatal Frame... now I won't have time to try out this puppy. :(

Yeesh

Magister
All the roads in Silent Hill are named after famous horror/mystery authors, or after their novels.

Jack Finney was an American author mostly known for his novel "The Body Snatchers". A novel that has been transfered many times to film. Myself, I'm fond of the 1978 version.

Robert Bloch was the novelist that wrote "Pshycho". Of course you all know about the movie based on the book.

Richard Matheson is another well known fantasy/horror/sci-fi author. He's one of my favorites. I consider his "Hellhouse" and "I am legend" books among the best ever to be written in the horror genre.

The Midwich street is probably named after the novel "The Midwich Cuckoos" by John Wyndham. It has been filmed three times and it's about a group of hellish children that are born in a small British village. A rather fitting name for an elementary school... of Silent Hill.

Richard Bachman is a pseudonym used by Steven King. He's written 7 books under that name.

Ira Levin was an American author, dramatist and songwriter. His best-known novel is "Rosemary's Baby". You probably know the movie made out of the book. If not, you should.

James Ellroy strays a bit from the rest of the bunch as he is a crime writer. One of the best noir-crime writers of of the recent years, if I may say so. Among his most famous works are "The Black Dahlia", "The Big Nowhere" and "L.A. Confidential".

I recognized Bloch, Matheson, and Bachman, so I figured it was horror authors. But I'm a little surprised that t it seems to be a list of novelists derived from movies rather than books. Did anyone read Rosemary's Baby? I remember the movie as awesome, but it didn't occur to me to investigate the book. Or that there was one.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Here we are, at another visit to our friendly town of Silent Hill. Trying to find a way to reach the Midwich elementary school --where Harry suspects he may find Cheryl-- we came upon a door barred with three locks. So, we better find three keys.

The beasts so far :

4lsmzp.png

Air Screamer :
This flying creature is the first monster that has attacked Harry. Its existence defies reason, yet it must be real. It attacks from the air, hurling in from the fog and disappearing back into it. You can hear its flapping wings before you see it. Melee weapons are useless against them. Ranged weapons do better, but trying to avoid them isn't a bad idea.

voy1ow.png

Groaner :
A dog-like creature, hairless, with rotten skin and large jaws. They usually appear in house entrances and back alleys. When they attack, they always aim for the throat. Melee weapons can hurt them, but your timing better be precise.

ngroe8.png

Grey Child :
Do they really exist, or did Harry dreamed them in a nightmare ? Whatever the case, they are gray, child-like figures that wield knives. They move slowly but they attack in numbers.

Code:
Chapter IV :

.oPYo.        8  o                      
8.            8                         
`boo   .oPYo. 8 o8 .oPYo. .oPYo. .oPYo. 
.P     8    ' 8  8 8    8 Yb..   8oooo8 
8      8    . 8  8 8    8   'Yb. 8.     
`YooP' `YooP' 8  8 8YooP' `YooP' `Yooo' 
:.....::.....:..:..8 ....::.....::.....:
:::::::::::::::::::8 :::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::..:::::::::::::::::::

We get outside and start moving. We come upon more dead-ends and devastated roads.

t4uvpu.jpg

As we move to the north-east we return to our crashed car.

v67jn8.jpg

2znst4g.jpg

30rtk7m.png
Cheryl... I hope she's safe.

Any hopes for finding a way out by using the tunnel are forgotten, since it has collapsed. All we find here is another one of those flying bastards.

34i036s.jpg

We get back to the main road and we come across a convenience store. As we get closer, a creature tries to ambush us but we respond quickly with hot lead.

24e13yq.jpg

Inside the dimly lit store we find much wanted supplies and another save point.

2myntx3.jpg

2dl155c.jpg

LET'S HAXXOR THE GAEM ! said:
Now, if you've finished the game once and start a new game, you'll find a strange amulet inside the store, called the channeling stone. It's an item that can provide us with a bonus ending.

91jgva.jpg

Since I don't have any of my old saves, I used a cheat code to acquire it. :smug:

Let's see if the marks we copied to our map will be of any help. I think we'll head to the alley first.

20qezoi.jpg

On our way there we manage to get gang-banged. An air-screamer attacked us from behind and as we desperately tried to shoot it, a nearby dog heard the shot and flanked us. We managed to get them, but a health drink had to be used.

64qxs9.jpg

Finally, we reach the alley and we find a gate. Off-limits ? Obviously that's our destination.

2nsw6fl.jpg

Whoa ! A friendly match gone bad ? (as you can see VTMB wasn't the first game to come up with severed-head bball.)

2zftppy.jpg

30rtk7m.png
It's a dog's head... There's something shiny in the pool of blood.

rjobys.jpg

We take it of course. One of the other marks points to the draw bridge. As we reach it, we find the bridge destroyed. A deserted police car lies at the edge of the chasm and --guess what-- another flying fiend guarding the place.

2j0fhw1.jpg

Harry , driven by the need to find his daughter, has started to get used to battling these creatures. But bullets are getting fewer. Thankfully we find a box of ammo nearby, but most importantly --from the car's trunk-- we recover the second key.

2vmvk0w.jpg

Afterwards we take the Ellroy street south and we come onto another ruined road. But the path doesn't completely end there. A fallen tree has created a bridge to a house further down the edge.

24pdliv.jpg

Guess what, the third key is here.

okap2s.jpg

1zdncsj.jpg

So, we've got the keys of "Woodman" , "Lion" and "Scarecrow"... An obvious reference to the wizard of Oz. Maybe because it too tells a story about a girl lost in a strange world... Maybe because we're in a Blizzard of OZ... Maybe because these jap guys are fucking twisted.

a0jdib.jpg

Before we move on, we should search the rest of the area to find some more supplies. Supplies are usually guarded by groaners, but they'll taste our righteous steel and feel our victorious foot on their face.

2wrp8k7.jpg

OK. Time to get back to the house...

14jc3ls.jpg

Use the keys...

2my7ujc.jpg

And reach the backyard. At last !

Eh ?

2powjmu.jpg

alhu9j.jpg

2wmkwmv.jpg

2qbrqz8.jpg

As the world around us is shrouded by a veil of darkness, we remember the words written on the map. "Keys for Eclipse". We curse under our breath while the primeval fear of the dark slowly gets a grip on us. We try to get back inside, but somehow the door is jammed. We start to panic, but then remember that we still carry the flashlight from the diner. With trembling hands we frantically try to open it. After a couple of tries we succeed. Light illuminates our immediate surroundings.

xoi1rm.jpg

The shadows dance around like vengeful spirits and beyond the small illuminated area, we see nothing but darkness. The slight relief we momentarily felt is gone, and fear creeps back in. What awaits us out there ?

I guess we'll find out in the next chapter, but rape is highly probable.

lightbane

Arcane
a0jdib.jpg

Argh!!!! Dear God!! What the hell? Another childhood memory ruined and raped!!!

Anyways, continue it (still, I say that this game really needs to be played, I remember having nigthmares about that goddamned "school" when I was a kid)

spekkio

Arcane
LET'S HAXXOR THE GAEM ! said:
Now, if you've finished the game once and start a new game, you'll find a strange amulet inside the store, called the channeling stone. It's an item that can provide us with a bonus ending.

91jgva.jpg

Since I don't have any of my old saves, I used a cheat code to acquire it. :smug:
Are you sure that it's gonna work? What if the game checks if it's your 1st playthrough or not?

:smug:

Great job so far.
Moar dear Sir, moar!

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Radisshu said:
Where is that from? It reminds me of the Clocktower artwork.
Not sure, picked it off the net somewhere and it didn't say. I'd like to know too.

spekkio said:
Are you sure that it's gonna work? What if the game checks if it's your 1st playthrough or not?
Well, I've already used it once and it worked, so chances are all you need is the amulet.

spekkio

Arcane
Let's hope that you use it in all required places but still don't get the special ending...

53863913300213692225.gif

SerratedBiz

Arcane
Bumping for the blood god.

I also have fond memories of eldritch horrors inside the school. I played this along with a friend when we were young and stupid and never made it past that area, and I never played the game again despite borrowing it several times.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
So ! Now that we have the flesh- err, flashlight, we can see in the dark... Great, right ? WRONG. The light will attract monsters like Turn-Based combat attracts oldfag codexers. On the other hand, if we turn it off, we would barely see our surroundings but the monsters would mostly leave us alone, if we don't make too much noise. Unfortunately, without the light we won't be able to pick up things. Nevertheless, in a hard-mode run stealth would be advisable.

Since we're making a LP and we like to stomp on monster heads, we'll continue as is.

dwvzbc.jpg

Code:
Chapter V :

o         ooooo 8               ooo.                      8   .oPYo.  d'b   o    o  o        8        o  
8           8   8               8  `8.                    8   8    8  8     8b   8           8        8  
8 odYo.     8   8oPYo. .oPYo.   8   `8 .oPYo. .oPYo. .oPYo8   8    8 o8P    8`b  8 o8 .oPYo. 8oPYo.  o8P 
8 8' `8     8   8    8 8oooo8   8    8 8oooo8 .oooo8 8    8   8    8  8     8 `b 8  8 8    8 8    8   8  
8 8   8     8   8    8 8.       8   .P 8.     8    8 8    8   8    8  8     8  `b8  8 8    8 8    8   8  
8 8   8     8   8    8 `Yooo'   8ooo'  `Yooo' `YooP8 `YooP'   `YooP'  8     8   `8  8 `YooP8 8    8   8  
....::..::::..::..:::..:.....:::.....:::.....::.....::.....::::.....::..::::..:::..:..:....8 ..:::..::..:
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ooP'.::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...::::::::::::::

I guess it's time we left the safety of the backyard and venture into the pitch-black roads of Silent Hill. Harry, in a stroke of genius, has put the flashlight in his coat's chest-pocket and both of his hands are free to wield weapons. One simple move that proves the stupidity of Doom3.

1621gdt.jpg

We're immediately greeted by groaners. The fights are brutal and we take our share of pain.

m8iaom.jpg

To the North we find another demolished bridge:

33kxd7q.jpg

And to the south flying bastards try to surprise us. They partially succeed.

1zd8c29.jpg

Dark streets filled with death and chaotic bottomless pits, surround us.

1j2fl.jpg

x1ha42.jpg

We're getting closer to the school. An air-screamer comes out of nowhere. We shoot it in the groin.

219s8cn.jpg

30rtk7m.png
Hope that hurt, motherfucker :smug:

I'm sure it did. As we move south we come across a chained door.

2zhlhmt.jpg

30rtk7m.png
Locked. I Can't break the chain, no matter what...

Hmm, maybe we'll find a way to open it later. Not far from there we find a school bus.

w9dxec.jpg

Apparently, we can enter it. There's another save point here, good.

2ng5tf7.jpg

140islx.jpg

As we continue to trek down the streets, a garage door piques our curiosity:

jau9t2.jpg

30rtk7m.png
The garage door is smeared with blood. I wonder who's house that is...

The answer comes quickly.

25rkqgz.jpg

Who the hell is K.Gordon and why should we care ? Curiosity killed the cat, but maybe this is all just a dream... whatever, let's have a look.

wv6dld.jpg

msch3p.jpg

8ytczs.jpg

Bah, nothing for us here. I guess it's time to get to the school.

2a9tmr9.jpg

As we enter the school's yard we catch a glimpse of hellish dogs walking at the edges of shadow.

35mpl5k.jpg

We must decide our next move. Should we try to take them on --maybe two or three at a time-- or should we try to make a run for the door and avoid them ? All this fighting has taken its toll, and getting gangbanged by ferocious, devilish dogs doesn't sound that good. We finally decide to make a run for it...

2zs2zgl.jpg

34g6fq9.jpg

Suddenly, a thought passes Harry's mind. What if the door is barred ? Then we're unquestionably fucked, an easy target for the rabid demon-dogs...

mltcwk.jpg

No time for such thoughts. We'll find out soon enough.

9zllja.jpg

Thankfully, the door was unlocked... As if the School was waiting for our arrival.

qs41mx.jpg

30rtk7m.png
Cheryl... Is she here ?

The area is quiet and clean. Is Cheryl really here ? Is she safe ? Are there any other children here ? For that matter, is there another human being in this god-forsaken town ?

256srxy.jpg

We may found some of the answers we seek in the next chapter, where we'll try to unravel the secrets of the Midwich Elementary school...

muk0pi.jpg

lightbane

Arcane
On the other hand, if we turn it off, we would barely see our surroundings but the monsters would mostly leave us alone, if we don't make too much noise. Unfortunately, without the light we won't be able to pick up things. Nevertheless, in a hard-mode run stealth would be advisable.

There's a 3rd option: Switch off the flashlight but increase your monitor's brightness as much as possible, this way you'll be able to see the monsters and they won't be able to see you. Of course, that's an exclusive skill only available to the PC users with a bit of intelligence/powergaming urges :smug:

lightbane said:
On the other hand, if we turn it off, we would barely see our surroundings but the monsters would mostly leave us alone, if we don't make too much noise. Unfortunately, without the light we won't be able to pick up things. Nevertheless, in a hard-mode run stealth would be advisable.

There's a 3rd option: Switch off the flashlight but increase your monitor's brightness as much as possible, this way you'll be able to see the monsters and they won't be able to see you. Of course, that's an exclusive skill only available to the PC users with a bit of intelligence/powergaming urges :smug:

You can adjust brightness on a TV. :M

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
ComradeCommissar said:
lightbane said:

You can adjust brightness on a TV. :M

There's even a brightness setting in the in-game options, although that's beside the point. A true BRO opens his flashlight and runs like hell :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom