Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Chaos Reborn Early Access 0.26 Update

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Tags: Chaos Reborn; Kickstarter; Steam Early Access

Chaos Reborn has had an Early Access update. The update adds the following features:

• Choose your initial wizard character with initial staff and bodygear
  • Level up your wizard, staffs and bodygear to level 33
  • Unlock talisman slots as you level up your equipment
  • Plug talismans into your equipment to gain special powers
  • Seven different types of talisman allowing you to bind spells to your deck, buff creatures, gain mana, buff your wizard and transform entities
  • Earn gold from battles and buy items from the shop
  • Monthly league competition seasons provide opportunities to earn lots of gold and win medals

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
So is the game any good? I backed this and have it on my Steam for release.

ColCol

Arcane
So, I don't mind leveling and gear, but will there be modes that are not connected to this system?

ColCol

Arcane
Yeah, I liked more when everything was equal and random. Last night made my character, leveled to lvl 3 and bought random talismans.

Supposedly there will be a mode where players start with the same random gear and the ability to make Minor changes (to said gear).

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom