Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Endless Legend updates and expansion announced

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Tags: Amplitude Studios; Endless Legend; Expansion

http://i.imgur.com/55cThqZ.jpg

Amplitude Studios recently announced their update and expansion plans for Endless Legend, with one big, free update, and one expansion explained in detail.

The next free update will be called EYE ON THE STARS, and will be released on March 18th. It contains the following features:
  • An improvement on diplomacy allowing you to ask an empire to declare war on another empire.
  • An integrated set of AI and Simulation tools, which allow you to browse through all the variables of an empire. Very useful for modders who want to understand what is going on. It allows you to switch between empires, so obviously this will be available in a special launch mode, to avoid multiplayer cheats.
  • The world generation is enriched with a system of presets, offering exotic continents layout: New World, Scattered, Symmetrical.
  • A Victory Quest has been added. Once you complete your main faction quest, you can attempt to achieve this quest to win the game (new victory condition). I will not give more details to allow you to discover this yourself.
  • A new outgame scene featuring the Drakkens has been added.
  • New Steam achievements have been added per G2G design and vote.
  • The Dorgeshi minor faction (G2G) has also been added.
  • 6 new keyboard shortcuts as requested on the forum.

The first expansion pack will be released on April 16th and is named GUARDIANS, priced at 9.99€ (adapted to other currencies). It will contain the following elements:
  • 15 Legendary Deeds completed at the various ages, granting a special advantage to the first empire to reach it.
  • 5 Legendary buildings can now be built in your cities, only once for all empires. They have a special 3D visual on the city.
  • 10 Unique buildings: when some Legendary Deeds are achieved, all empires may build these special buildings, one per city in your empire.
  • New Guardian mega-units. There are five of them, one for each element: Dust, Earth, Water, Air and Fire. They are built on a city and animated into a one man killer-army.
  • 15 Guardian Weapons.
  • 5 Guardian Gemstones (new accessory category).
  • 5 Global quests! You can now play quests in cooperation or competition with other empires.
  • 6 Global events: new random events which bring interesting positive or negative situations.
  • 8 new technologies which unlock Guardians or are unlocked by Legendary Deeds.

CRD

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
2 nice expansions for 4x the same week, Tigrans for AoW 3 and this one.

I think I'll buy both

Eyeball

Arcane
Or new factions either. Meh.

I fucking love Endless Legend, but probably gonna give this a pass.

A horse of course

I don't really understand the DLC on steam. Supreme edition doesn't include any of it, right?

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
There is no DLC for EL yet, the release date in the op is not valid. The Emperor edition or whatever it's called adds some hero and one minor faction afair, pretty irrelevant stuff.

A horse of course

There is no DLC for EL yet, the release date in the op is not valid. The Emperor edition or whatever it's called adds some hero and one minor faction afair, pretty irrelevant stuff.

Nvm I confused it with something else

CRD

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
iirc the dlc will be released on 22, they wanted some days more to test it with more people.

A horse of course

Early Access DLC soon :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom