Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Massive Chalice released on Steam Early Access

Johannes

Arcane
Shitty artstyle.

Though I kinda like the eugenics gameplay as an idea, I don't really trust Double Fine to get anything right.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
$30? I'll catch it in a Humble Bundle two weeks from now.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

KamelĂĄsĂĄ!
Patron
Plug pulled on project 2 months from now, "1.0" released sans 80% of the promised features.

set

Cipher
I love all the concepts that were presented in the KS but I did not back it because I do not trust DF. Funny how it was them who started all this KS nonsense in the first place.

Norfleet

Let us not assassinate Doublefine further, Tim. You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?
Doublefine doesn't need to be assassinated further. That would be :deadhorse:

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I like the whole eugenics-timeline idea, with lines and class combinations etc
For example combining a Hunter line with a Caberjack line will produce offspring with the combo class of these two, who will have abilities that are also a mix of the abilities of the two parent classes.
I find that a cool idea, I don't know though how it plays out.

Also I find the Relic concept with ancient weapons getting stronger over the passage of time interesting.
Generally I think the whole meta-game is nice. Of course if the actual combat sucks, who cares? It seems pretty XCOM-ish in the videos though

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Just because the same company produced an adventure game and a turn-based tactical one, doesn't mean they will have the same quality..
OK they actually didn't finish producing a space-sim also but I'm trying to forget this whole story :M

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm digging up this thread to post this:
http://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=246110

Release Date : 1st of June.
Massive Chalice looks promising to me, kind of a nu-XCOM spin-off thingie

So in what way does it look promising?
In a fun kind of way. You know, the type the Codex doesn't like.
Aka utter shit like Broken Age.
LOL, Brokan Age is not utter shit, especially not with part 2. But keep telling that to yourself.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

LOL, Brokan Age is not utter shit, especially not with part 2. But keep telling that to yourself.
Sure, now what happened to them waffles?

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
Just because the same company produced an adventure game and a turn-based tactical one, doesn't mean they will have the same quality..
OK they actually didn't finish producing a space-sim also but I'm trying to forget this whole story :M

It's still not late for an early ban

:killit:

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

Eh, I can't bring myself to spend time with shit like that. :D

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron

Eh, I can't bring myself to spend time with shit like that. :D
But you can play Borken Age. Do you know some third worlders have never even heard of waffles? Check your Hungarian privilege.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
ss_282e88d09cc3845602060050b753f631a2155a23.jpg

Best I could find. Went for the cartooney looks

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom