Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Torment Kickstarter Update #36: Gullet Stretch Goal Funded!

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: InXile Entertainment; Kevin Saunders; Torment: Tides of Numenera

George Ziets' Torment: Tides of Numenera Gullet stretch goal just got funded, three days ahead of its deadline. With uncharacteristic swiftness, inXile have published a short Kickstarter update to celebrate the occasion:

Thanks to hundreds of you and hundreds of new backers, we’ve reached our target for the Gullet! We’ve changed it from [C] to [A] priority and will be including it in the final game. The top contributors over the last week were our Anonymous donor ($999), Najiok ($827), Grond ($820), and Kaleb ($370). Thank you all for your support and for helping to get the word out about Torment.

While we aren’t announcing a new Stretch Goal at this time, Torment’s crowdfunding efforts do continue, with every pledge being invested in our development budget and allowing us to put more resources on the game. (We’re not making the game bigger at this point and new funds serve primarily to increase the level of polish we’ll be able to achieve.) We appreciate your continued efforts to spread the word about the RPG rennaissance that’s underway, and our small part in it.​

Woot!

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
Awesome. Inxile is pretty flexible with adjusting rewards if you contact them. I originally pledged $80 for the Loremaster (with WL2) package. Earlier today I interacted with support to up my pledge to the Limited Collector's Edition @ $145. Even though I already claimed the WL2 keys, I was able to simply pay the appropriate price to update my package. Thanks for the help Sea.

Now that content is fixed, pledges bringing polish is a great thing. I would LOVE to see the option to direct pledge dollars on KS or other projects to polish rather than stretch goals. Quality above quantity.

throwaway

Cipher
Wonder if they try to hit the big round 5 target in the future. A Ziets-MCA (bro)romance should do it.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
LinYEpF.png

MurkyShadow

Glittering gem of hatred
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Holy schmoly and the seven sisters of sin!
Are those the end times? The arrival of the incline can't get close
to the feeling of witnessing the incline really happening, after those
felt eons of darkness. Brothers and Sisters, I'm almost able to feel again!

ironyuri

nXile said:
[October 18 2014] Unfortunately, we fell somewhat short of our goal (about 15%, or $35,000) to see the Gullet added to the final game ... So, we're moving the stretch goal deadline for the Gullet to the end of Friday, October 31. Just over $30,000 to go!

Infinitron said:
Gullet stretch goal just got funded, three days ahead of its deadline.

So it was funded 3 days ahead of 18 days behind schedule. I call that an even 15 days behind.

Gentlemen, do we agree?

:excellent:

Snozgobler

Educated
Glad to hear it. This looks like it will be an interesting addition to the game.

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
That's a misquote. I'm not sure what you are asking.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom