Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Stronghold: Crusader 2 to be released September 2nd

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Tags: Firefly Studios; Stronghold Crusader 2

Stronghold: Crusader 2 now has a release date: September 2nd.

"We are thrilled to finally give Stronghold players a release date for the game. Fans of the Crusader series have high hopes for Crusader 2 and although many want to get their hands on a copy as soon as possible, it was never our intent to rush the development process. Since the beginning of the project we have maintained that Crusader 2 will pop its head above the parapet only when we are happy that it is truly ready for battle," said Bradbury.

"Well now we think it is almost there, we are about to go into final testing and have recently been confident enough to demo our baby at public events such as EGX London, Rezzed and PAX East. We will have a sequel worthy of the Crusader name come September 2nd.”

zwanzig_zwoelf

That trailer. :lol:

I can already see pathfinding issues, possibly lighting issues... and burning civilians that run as if someone stuffed a torch up their asses.

sser

Arcane
Developer
The game looks like it was marinated in Stronghold 3.

They should just make a legit 2D/pixel Stronghold. The originals still sell very well and they must have a huge fanbase to have kept Firefly afloat all this time. Go the Close Combat-route, for fucks sake. Just give people what they want.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I hope there'll be an option to make walls indistructible by infantry.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom