Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India coming March 25th

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Tags: Crusader Kings II; Paradox Interactive; Rajas of India

Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India has a release date: March 25th.

As as been mentioned, Rajas of India expands the map to India and adds Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism, each one playing differently. It also adds Socotra as an independent province, that's pretty cool.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I suppose all the different dynasties would be a separate DLC. :troll:
Might get this game just to see what they've made of it.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Oh jeez, Tibet is like a giant blackhole on the map. "Too much work to have it in there at this time." Just say you're going to have more DLC for your DLC, Paradox. You're not fooling anyone...

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
The first thing I'm modding is the usual visual enhancements for the various pagan groups (I haven't yet figured out how to combine the Finno-Ugric units with portrait packs, but I'd probably set the Finno-Ugric units to show up for Lappish, Samoyed and Komi), the usual improved name lists for Finno-Ugrics, and as a new thing something that really pissed me off last time and tweak the Great Holy War settings for pagans so they don't stick to only cannibalizing each other but rather start killing some feeble Christians or Muslims (ie, Finns or anyone but Slavics don't launch Great Holy Wars on Ruthenia, Norse don't launch Great Holy Wars for Finland but British Isles), and probably tweak the holy site placement a little so they aren't so mutually exclusive. Probably have to figure out a way to make pagans like each other more than all the goddamn monotheists surrounding them.

Assault Goat Squads 3: Andhaira Rising

With an extra 320 provinces to conquer. Seems good.

Remember that the DLC only adds ability to play and other stuffies, the map and the optimizations to CKII are going to appear in the patch.

Son of Heaven DLC, hell yes?

Can see it happening. CK2 is a cashcow and it will be milked to the happiness of all.

Bet your ass they'll be Sengoku DLC also.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Also, one thing I really wish they'll do... Add more religion/ethnicity based NI groups for EU4 conversions, and for fucks sake fix the leader name porting to be less of an abomination.

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
I might get Rajas later on sale. I got Old Gods during a December sale and the novelty hasn't worn off yet.

Delterius

Arcane
Are there any improvements to indian religions planned for EU4? I was hoping a game of unifying India would then become much more interesting.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom