Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Age of Wonders III has a release date and a new gameplay video

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Tags: Age of Wonders III; Triumph Studios

Dutch website gamer.nl received information about a target release date from Age of Wonders III developer Triumph Studios: March 31st.

Triumph also posted a new gameplay video, showcasing the Druid class and random maps:

AbounI

Colonist
Patron
And now you can preoder it at GoG.
But before rejoycing, you must be warned GoG is applying his new "righteous" pricing politic where 1$=1€

Pre-order Age of Wonders 3, for only $39.99 or the USD equivalent of £29.99, or €39.99 on GOG.com (or opt in for the splendid Age of Wonders 3 - Deluxe Edition), and secure your entry to the fantastic realm of power and dominion, which opens to all the brave souls approximately on March 31. Note that Age of Wonders 3 is the first title with regional pricing on GOG.com in quite some time and this means that we are charging the USD equivalents of the official regional price.

:keepmyjewgold:

http://af.gog.com/forum/general/preorder_age_of_wonders_iii/page5?as=1649904300

And that's not all, considering their beliefs
7b62f181134cccc9851db5f5b2668ed67702abf2.jpg

Repressed Homosexual
Good games from middle sized studios actually require money to be made, and the fanbase for this game is concentrated in markets such as Europe.

VonVentrue

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
And now you can preoder it at GoG.
But before rejoycing, you must be warned GoG is applying his new "righteous" pricing politic where 1$=1€

That's actually not the case, the prices seem to differ greatly between various regions.

AbounI

Colonist
Patron

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Boo hoo, I probably have free health care but I'm gonna complain that a luxury item is slightly more expensive for me.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
finally something good came out of my move to potatoland
gogaow3.png

looks fair to me, considering potatloand wages and unemployment.

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
Well fuck you if you think that i will pay more then the retarded Amerikwam fags.

fuck GOG

This regional pricing is a disgrace.

catfood

AGAIN
This regional pricing is a disgrace.
much better than steam's regional pricing, though.

It costs the same on Steam and GoG at the moment,40euros,so unless the GoG people throw some great free extras in I don't see any difference apart from the DRM.
Will wait for the Steam GoG 75% off sale
They have a different system in place for older games though. For instance a 5.99 dollar game is 4.5 jewros. With the current exchange rate that's only 15 or so extra cents to pay if you're in Europe. The bad part is that for a lot of countries who are not in the euro zone, such as Romania for instance, there is an extra hidden cost, since the conversion fees from lei into jewros is higher than into dollars.

On one hand, yeah those dozen or so jewro cents that I'd have to pay extra with the new pricing system aren't going to put a dent in my balance at the end of the month, on the other hand you just can't shake the feeling that you're having the wool pulled over your eyes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom