Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Horizon releases on Steam - 10% off

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Blurbs: "Looks a lot less crappy than many similar games. (Space 4x Magazine)"
"definitely on my shortlist of next 50 space 4x games to play this winter."
"AA working in the trailer"

fastjack

Augur
Have any bros given this a shot? If so, does it have anything new or interesting to set it apart from all of the MoO clones that are out there right now?

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
Have any bros given this a shot? If so, does it have anything new or interesting to set it apart from all of the MoO clones that are out there right now?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nA1O1Gmdio
i did try it myself but found the interface too annoying to play further.. like ships being separated into 4 hull sizes and queuing ships consisting of you having to cycle through all the models in a given hull size before being able to add it.

Last edited:

Destroid

Arcane
I really don't feel like Iceberg has much involvement in the games they publish.

http://www.spacesector.com/blog/2014/02/horizon-review/

The first time I played Horizon, a recently released space 4X strategy game by L3O Interactive and Iceberg Interactive, was about seven months ago, on July 2013, when the game got on Steam Early Access as Alpha. By then I wrote an alpha preview and wrapped my appreciation with this sentiment “while certainly playable, and enjoyable to some extent, Horizon still seems far from a finished product, as not unexpected for an Alpha.”. Well, I’m afraid to say that my sentiment didn’t change after playing and reviewing the release version now, and what was before an expected sentiment for an Alpha version is now totally unexpected, and unacceptable, for a released product. Horizon is clearly still very far from a complete, polished and enjoyable game

bledcarrot

Educated
I've had this on my wishlist for a bit. Reviews aren't too flattering, but has anyone on codex given it a go?

Mortmal

Arcane
I'dlike to know too , reviews arent good and the lack of discussion about it is a very bad omen.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom