Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Might & Magic X Update: Julien Pirou and Stephan Winter on camera! Release date is January 23rd

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Julien Pirou; Limbic Entertainment; Might & Magic X: Legacy; Stephan Winter; Ubisoft

In the latest update on the Might & Magic X Legacy open development blog, we finally get to meet Creative Lead Julien Pirou and Limbic Entertainment CEO Stephan Winter, as they chat a bit about the game and its development. According to Stephan, MMX's open development phase is now basically over, as the game ramps up towards its final release on January 23rd. The video also includes some nice-looking footage from the later chapters of the game, which aren't available in the current Early Access release.

Kind of funny how the American version of the video cuts out the part about the Deluxe Box because it's not available there. Game sure is looking good, though! We might have some more Might & Magic X content coming up real soon, so stay tuned.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Kind of funny how the American version of the video cuts out the part about the Deluxe Box because it's not available there.
... paging Vault Dweller... paging Vault Dweller... my collection may need your help after all... :D

edit: well this is a first as the video states "The uploader has not made this video available in your contry"! What?! The don't know who we are?!! We are :patriot:!!

:troll:

I think VD may not be able to help since Canadians can't get the box either.

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
Well, at least I'll be able to get it as a Christmas present for myself and not feel bad about waiting for the release date (though I'll have to settle for the digital edition).

AbounI

Colonist
Patron
here comes an option to get faster movements and fights.The "tile by tile" effects can also be reduced.So those who prefer a faster game will appreciate I guess

Sorry, didn't notice the Act II preview and same vid by Luzur before posting.My apologies

Last edited:

Diggfinger

Arcane
Any news on a Mac version?
Might be difficult to get running for me with all the Steam/Uplay DRM they seem to slap on it.

Well, World of Xeen should keep me occupied until this comes out...:cool:

Gozma

Arcane
here comes an option to get faster movements and fights.The "tile by tile" effects can also be reduced.So those who prefer a faster game will appreciate I guess

magnificent :tear:

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Looks like I'd have something to play at 23rd.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom