Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Information Lords of Xulima Kickstarter Fully Funded, Paypal Backing Now Available

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Tags: Kickstarter; Lords of Xulima

The Kickstarter campaign for old-school turn-based RPG Lords of Xulima ended at $35,657 about a day ago, hitting three of its stretch goals - including the new world region, Enchanted Isles.

Talk about going out with a bang! Who would’ve thought all your activity and energy could spread so wildly? That your support and cheers in the comments (and everywhere else) could accomplish so much? But it did, and now we’re looking at an amazing conclusion for this exhausting, but exciting month of November.

It has been so much work, but it’s all worth it when we get to see how so many others believe in Lords of Xulima. As you might know, we only asked for contributions towards the end of the game’s development cycle, so we could get LoX into your hands as soon as possible. We promise to you that we will!

Also, there has been talk of Paypal donations post-campaign. You humble us, really, but there’s no way we can accept a donation without at least offering something in return!

The Pre-order page is up: There are 6 different editions and new 4 add-on packages to choose from, so plenty of fun shopping to do if you’re thrilled about the game or missed out on some cool perks!

We’re really working hard on our website at the moment, so I hope you’ll consider visiting from time to time. The pre-order banner is also stickied on our Kickstarter front page. Now I think the Numantian Horse is getting quite restless, and needs some sleep very soon. He’s the team Mascot, so we have to take good care of him.

We’ll be right back after the weekend, with the 35k mini-goal update! Stay tuned…​

Yay! I wonder what the 35,000 "mini-goal" will be.

Jack Dandy

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin 2
That's good stuff. I backed it since all the features sound very appealing. Exploration, party-creation, Wizardry-style combat with a bigger focus on positioning, survival..

I'm kind of anxious, since this is that studio's first title. I hope they can make it work.

Visbhume

Prophet
Just idle curiosity: in what part of Spain does Numantian Games have its offices?

Numantian Games

Numantian Games
Patron
Developer
Just idle curiosity: in what part of Spain does Numantian Games have its offices?
Hi Visbhume, Numantian Games is located in Madrid, but the native town of the director Jesús, is Soria, where the ancient celtiberian settlement Numantia was located in, more than 2.000 years ago. That is the origin of Numantian Games ;)

As it happened in IndieGoGo, lots of the pledges from KS came from RPGCodex! Thanks to all for your support!

belated

Augur
Hoping for another update soon. I've been spoiled with Xulima updates the last weeks so I need more!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom